Ok, I'm officially sold on Moffi!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Ok, I'm officially sold on Moffi!

Post by bushboy »

Get this boy in the SE ASAP!! He is BETTER than Osimhen! Yes!! I said it, he is BETTER than Osimhen. His finishing is second to none. I see a Lukaku type career ahead of this kid!!!
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: Ok, I'm officially sold on Moffi!

Post by Tobi17 »

Moffi is definitely the man of the moment, has more technique than Osimhen ... are we ready to have this conversation?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Tobi17 wrote:Moffi is definitely the man of the moment, has more technique than Osimhen ... are we ready to have this conversation?
I...don't....think.......so. :?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Tobi17 wrote:Moffi is definitely the man of the moment, has more technique than Osimhen ... are we ready to have this conversation?
Not yet :D I'm too emotionally invested in Osimhen. I haven't really seen Moffi play but you can't argue with his numbers
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

aruako1 wrote:
Not yet :D I'm too emotionally invested in Osimhen. I haven't really seen Moffi play but you can't argue with his numbers
Yup. Me too.
That is exactly the issue. We watched him grow "from small pikin"
Same with Nacho.

Just a few months ago I mentioned how "one day" even players like Ndidi and Osimhen wouldn't be guaranteed a starting spot because of the level of competition.

This is what we want across the whole team.
This is what makes the crucial difference on the world stage.

Its happening.... :thumb:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

The bushboy curse has been struck. See Moffi's form go through the floor. :|
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

bushboy wrote:Get this boy in the SE ASAP!! He is BETTER than Osimhen! Yes!! I said it, he is BETTER than Osimhen. His finishing is second to none. I see a Lukaku type career ahead of this kid!!!
Please don't jinx the boy!!
I am happy
oyek
Egg
Egg

Post by oyek »

I honestly wish we have same level of competition in midfield as we have upfront.
If not for Jesus, where will i be?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: too much brainlessness on this forum
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oyek wrote:I honestly wish we have same level of competition in midfield as we have upfront.
And what difference would it make? Our problem is not talent. Our problem is that lowlife we have as a coach, ****
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Dammy wrote:
bushboy wrote:Get this boy in the SE ASAP!! He is BETTER than Osimhen! Yes!! I said it, he is BETTER than Osimhen. His finishing is second to none. I see a Lukaku type career ahead of this kid!!!
Please don't jinx the boy!!
He has already jinxed the dude. :veryangry: :oops: :oops:

Congratulations to Osimhen.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

danfo driver wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: too much brainlessness on this forum
Says the number one "brainy" person on the forum! :o
I am happy
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Before you compare him to Osimhen, hope that his team is able to stay up❗️

Cheers.
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

His finishing is good, but his passing and hold up play need to improve. Osimhen and even a smaller Kelechi seem to be better in those areas.
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

Been watching this kid, very, very good player. But better than Osimhen? Hell no! I don't agree in the slightest. But will be a valuable addition to the SE.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Adisboy wrote:
Been watching this kid, very, very good player. But better than Osimhen? Hell no! I don't agree in the slightest. But will be a valuable addition to the SE.
Yep, but we all know that guy has been downing Osimhen for a while now...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
LeonPhelps
Egg
Egg

Post by LeonPhelps »

Imagine Rangers offered 3.4 pounds for him, African players always rated low in the transfer market.

It's a good problem to have when you Naija strikers playing at high levels in different leagues.
Last edited by LeonPhelps on Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"In Japan a corrupt person kills himself. In China, they kill him. In Europe and America they jail him. In Africa, he will present himself for election." - Prof. PLO Lumumba
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Adisboy wrote:
It pains me to say it, but it is the truth. I have watched EVERY SINGLE Napoli game this season, and I am getting ready to watch another in about 45mins time, and I can say (to my chagrin) that this Moffi kid is ABSOLUTELY a BETTER striker than Victor. He is officially my newest bushmen member.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Bush boy member? Sounds like the kiss of death. We all see what happened to Success, Oduwa, and Okereke to a lesser extent.
bushboy wrote:
Adisboy wrote:
It pains me to say it, but it is the truth. I have watched EVERY SINGLE Napoli game this season, and I am getting ready to watch another in about 45mins time, and I can say (to my chagrin) that this Moffi kid is ABSOLUTELY a BETTER striker than Victor. He is officially my newest bushmen member.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

olu wrote:Bush boy member? Sounds like the kiss of death. We all see what happened to Success, Oduwa, and Okereke to a lesser extent.
bushboy wrote:
Adisboy wrote:
That is the whole point of the bushmen my broda. It is a list for prospects. Kinda like investing in a startup, it might reap huge dividends (Ighalo) or it may not pan out (Oduwa), but it is not a list of established players. The goal is to pinpoint a young player very early on in his career (Like I did with Ighalo and Ujah while both were still in Norway) and make a bold prediction based on the talent he is showing. Whether or not that talent ever comes to fruition comes down to other factors beyond just skill. But EVERY single member on that list was at one point a very promising young talent. I will continue to add players like I just did Moffi. I am unbothered by all the nonsense jinx talk, like I said, that is the whole point of the list. Risk.
Who will be next?
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

bushboy wrote:
olu wrote:Bush boy member? Sounds like the kiss of death. We all see what happened to Success, Oduwa, and Okereke to a lesser extent.
bushboy wrote:
Adisboy wrote:
That is the whole point of the bushmen my broda. It is a list for prospects. Kinda like investing in a startup, it might reap huge dividends (Ighalo) or it may not pan out (Oduwa), but it is not a list of established players. The goal is to pinpoint a young player very early on in his career (Like I did with Ighalo and Ujah while both were still in Norway) and make a bold prediction based on the talent he is showing. Whether or not that talent ever comes to fruition comes down to other factors beyond just skill. But EVERY single member on that list was at one point a very promising young talent. I will continue to add players like I just did Moffi. I am unbothered by all the nonsense jinx talk, like I said, that is the whole point of the list. Risk.
Until the Bushboy kiss of death!
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Dammy wrote:
danfo driver wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: too much brainlessness on this forum
Says the number one "brainy" person on the forum! :o
Like I said, lots of brainless people on this forum. Keep talking bro... I dont blame you guys. Because Victor moved to a new league and then fell sick. Thats how you guys were shooting your mouth when he got malaria that time, until he b1tch slapped all of you and became the most expensive African player in the history of the game.

Like I said, keep talking! :oops: