Osimhen vs Torino(Vic Hangs)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Osimhen vs Torino(Vic Hangs)

Post by Bigpokey24 »

coming up 11:30AM, live on ESPN+
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Osimhen vs Torino

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

what a goal by Baka, Vic pulled the defenders away ..classic
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

goal number 2 by Vic
SuperEagles

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:goal number 2 by Vic
He got very lucky on that goal. It should have been a lot easier than he made it.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
onovo
Egg
Egg
Re: Osimhen vs Torino(Vic Hangs)

Post by onovo »

Osimhen score !!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
tedder89
Egg
Egg

Post by tedder89 »

bushboy wrote:
He got very lucky on that goal. It should have been a lot easier than he made it.
The hustle to force the turnover at the halfway line made the goal; looked like an own goal to me tho....
IN OUR CASE, THERE IS NO TIME. NO SERIOUS COACH WILL TAKE THIS JOB

Pasamu on Monday Feb 22nd 2010 post ANC- I will repeat again, the problem with our team was never ability or personnel or even tactics . It was confidence pure and simple confidence. Amodus team had been spat upon, anything they did was dismissed as insignificant To see the team going from playing brilliant football against Egypt in the first half of their ANC group game to the cautious fear laden play against Zambia was sad.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

tedder89 wrote:
bushboy wrote:
The hustle to force the turnover at the halfway line made the goal; looked like an own goal to me tho....
I agree. Excellent work to get the ball. But when I saw him running free on goal, i expected a clinical finish. Not a labored, lucky goal.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

tedder89 wrote:
bushboy wrote:
Last touch was Osimhen, though inadvertent, but we all know the bush will be disingenuous and not mention that it was made all by his own hustle winning the ball at the halfway line and running in alone vs 2 defenders.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

bushboy wrote:
tedder89 wrote:
bushboy wrote:
I agree. Excellent work to get the ball. But when I saw him running free on goal, i expected a clinical finish. Not a labored, lucky goal.
How was he running in free on goal if a defender deflected the ball around the 18 yard box that ended up in the net? Your definition of free get as e be, mind you he ran with the ball all the way from halfway line with the two defenders he robbed chasing him...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
tedder89
Egg
Egg

Post by tedder89 »

Selfish by Politano, there were better options than to attempt a shot; Nkoulou struggling to keep up with Vic
IN OUR CASE, THERE IS NO TIME. NO SERIOUS COACH WILL TAKE THIS JOB

Pasamu on Monday Feb 22nd 2010 post ANC- I will repeat again, the problem with our team was never ability or personnel or even tactics . It was confidence pure and simple confidence. Amodus team had been spat upon, anything they did was dismissed as insignificant To see the team going from playing brilliant football against Egypt in the first half of their ANC group game to the cautious fear laden play against Zambia was sad.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

He scores...he still hates...SMH
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

maceo4 wrote:
tedder89 wrote:
bushboy wrote:
Last touch was Osimhen, though inadvertent, but we all know the bush will be disingenuous and not mention that it was made all by his own hustle winning the ball at the halfway line and running in alone vs 2 defenders.
My broda, I like Victor as much as anyone, but lets not make stuff up. He wasn't vs 2 defenders. When he got the ball, he was clean through on goal. A nice curler after his second touch was all that was needed, and that was frankly what I thought I would see. But his hesitation and uncertainty caused a defender to catch up to him. Maybe I am just spoiled from watching Moffi's finishing lately :D
Who will be next?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Vic just saved a header on the line to keep it at 0-2
Super Eagus 4 Life!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

bushboy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
tedder89 wrote:
bushboy wrote:
My broda, I like Victor as much as anyone, but lets not make stuff up. He wasn't vs 2 defenders. When he got the ball, he was clean through on goal. A nice curler after his second touch was all that was needed, and that was frankly what I thought I would see. But his hesitation and uncertainty caused a defender to catch up to him. Maybe I am just spoiled from watching Moffi's finishing lately :D
How can he be clean through on goal from the half way line? It wasn't like he was running in behind and already with momentum and they played him a pass. He was standing defenders up at the half way line blocked their pass eventually won the ball, then started running in behind with the ball and those defenders chasing him down. They caught up to him at the 18 yard line, so how was it a clean through on goal? You are being disingenuous, I also do criticize Vic about parts of his game that need improvement, but you are doing your normal over the top thing when you don't like a player. Like you did to another Victor not too long ago...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Abbey
Egg
Egg

Post by Abbey »

bushboy wrote:
tedder89 wrote:
bushboy wrote:
Oh please! That's a hard earned effort. Give the man credit for working hard for the goal. Do you thing all defenders are there to sell groundnuts?
A Person convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Does this dude know how to curl a freaking ball?!!!! He just hits it with power all the time! Could have had a hattrick!! Geez!!!
Who will be next?
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

maceo4 wrote:
bushboy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
tedder89 wrote:
bushboy wrote:
How can he be clean through on goal from the half way line? It wasn't like he was running in behind and already with momentum and they played him a pass. He was standing defenders up at the half way line blocked their pass eventually won the ball, then started running in behind with the ball and those defenders chasing him down. They caught up to him at the 18 yard line, so how was it a clean through on goal? You are being disingenuous, I also do criticize Vic about parts of his game that need improvement, but you are doing your normal over the top thing when you don't like a player. Like you did to another Victor not too long ago...
Dude, if you have the ball with NO defenders between you and the keeper, you are clean through! Imagine Mbappe in that position, would any defender catch him? Anyway, we can agree to disagree.
Who will be next?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

bushboy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
bushboy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
tedder89 wrote:
bushboy wrote:
Dude, if you have the ball with NO defenders between you and the keeper, you are clean through! Imagine Mbappe in that position, would any defender catch him? Anyway, we can agree to disagree.
Even from your own 18 abi you are still clean through on goal? :rotf: Once the video comes we will post it, he started his run with the two defenders that he just robbed the ball from inside his own half, so by your definition he wasn't clean through on goal, and one of them eventually caught him. Now you are talking about Mbappe? Is Victor Mbappe? You just reaching?

Anyways Vic has had a very good second half getting behind the defense and forcing saves.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

bushboy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
bushboy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
tedder89 wrote:
bushboy wrote:
Tufiakwa! See the time you dey take castigate another man who is doing what he loves and making his money. See the energy you're wasting doing this. Tufiakwa men!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Insigne will never pass , kai :lol:
SuperEagles

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Insigne will never pass , kai :lol:
Losano is the only one that consistently tries to find Osimhen...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Be like sey Vic done tiya...conditions no easy sha with all the rain.
Super Eagus 4 Life!