Rohr, Please don't!!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Rohr, Please don't!!!!

Post by Dammy »

Bournemouth Ace Billing Makes U-Turn On Playing For Denmark After Euros Snub, Confirms Talks With Rohr https://t.co/VkjD9FCGvp via @owngoalnigeria https://t.co/pAUaivQxiP
    I am happy
    vancity eagle
    Eaglet
    Eaglet
    Re: Rohr, Please don't!!!!

Post by vancity eagle »

Hell NO.

AlHassan Yusuf
    Kelechi Nwakali
    Obinna Nwobodo

this is who Rohr should be looking at in midfield, plus Ovie Ejaria when he is cleared.
    Robotnik
    Egg
    Egg

Post by Robotnik »

Ndidi's substitute?
    gochino
    Egg
    Egg

Post by gochino »

Robotnik wrote:Ndidi's substitute?
    Hmm, Danjuma is actually not bad, made the team of the season:

"A key player in Bournemouth finishing inside the play-off spots was Dutch winger Danjuma. The 24-year-old ended the campaign with 15 goals and seven assists to his name, with 14 of those goals and assists combined coming in his final 13 appearances of the campaign."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.skyspo ... on-2020-21
    Purity
    Eaglet
    Eaglet

Post by Purity »

why don't you want him if he is good?? He could make a difference.. you never know..
    Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
    fabio
    Eaglet
    Eaglet

Post by fabio »

I support Billing.... SE is your plan B (back up option). When your plan A doesn't work, go to plan B.
    By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
    Eaglezbeak
    Eaglet
    Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Consider him after the next World Cup,just because he’s born outside Nigeria it doesn’t mean he can walk into the first team, what’s he done lately?
    WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
    The Observer
    Egg
    Egg

Post by The Observer »

This has been Billing's best season in England. He is a good midfielder. You may recall Iwobi approached him a couple of years back. If he is now ready to switch allegiance, we should take him. He will be a good addition.

Billing's team mate at Bornemouth, Danjuma is in a similar situation and unhappy that he is not part of the Dutch Euro 2020 team. He has also indicated that he is considering switching allegiance to Nigeria. He will be a top contender for the left wing position.

I did expect both of them to make their respective national team for Euro 2020. I hope we can have both of them. They will make the Super Eagles much stronger.
    Every soul shall taste of death. And you shall be paid on the Day of Resurrection only that which you have fairly earned. Whoever is removed from the fire of Hell and is made to enter the Garden, he indeed is successful. The life of this world is nothing but the comfort of illusion – Quran 3: 185
    aruako1
    Eaglet
    Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

This will just devalue our shirt. I bore him no ill will when he decided to play for Denmark. He should stick to Denmark. He can't be playing Nigeria like this. He has even changed his twitter name to Phillip Anyanwu.

I'm all for young players taking their time to decide. But we should not be an B to Denmark.
    fabio
    Eaglet
    Eaglet

Post by fabio »

aruako1 wrote:This will just devalue our shirt. I bore him no ill will when he decided to play for Denmark. He should stick to Denmark. He can't be playing Nigeria like this. He has even changed his twitter name to Phillip Anyanwu.

I'm all for young players taking their time to decide. But we should not be an B to Denmark.
    How does it devalue the shirt? He should be welcomed with open arms, remember he was a big fish that was apparently caught awhile ago.
    By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
    Damunk
    Flying Eagle
    Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

The bottom line is whether he is good enough or not.
    There are no guarantees and anyone that feels he will just walk into the squad is fooling himself.
    Dessers is a good case in point.
    With all his (genuine) patriotic desire to play for Naija, he just cant make the squad at the moment.
    Same with Josh Maja. No chance.
    And I predict Ajayi will soon lose his place too.
    "Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
    Tobi17
    Egg
    Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

fabio wrote:
    aruako1 wrote:This will just devalue our shirt. I bore him no ill will when he decided to play for Denmark. He should stick to Denmark. He can't be playing Nigeria like this. He has even changed his twitter name to Phillip Anyanwu.

How does it devalue the shirt? He should be welcomed with open arms, remember he was a big fish that was apparently caught awhile ago.
    This guy :taunt:
    gochino
    Egg
    Egg

Post by gochino »

The Observer wrote:This has been Billing's best season in England. He is a good midfielder. You may recall Iwobi approached him a couple of years back. If he is now ready to switch allegiance, we should take him. He will be a good addition.

Billing's team mate at Bornemouth, Danjuma is in a similar situation and unhappy that he is not part of the Dutch Euro 2020 team. He has also indicated that he is considering switching allegiance to Nigeria. He will be a top contender for the left wing position.

I did expect both of them to make their respective national team for Euro 2020. I hope we can have both of them. They will make the Super Eagles much stronger.
    They really showed the Nigerian blood in them, be comfortable playing division 2 football and expect national team call ups :rotf: