ROHR: I will Consider Some NPFL Stars for World Cup Qualifiers......

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
ROHR: I will Consider Some NPFL Stars for World Cup Qualifiers......

Post by Enugu II »

Nigeria: Home-Based Players Will Be Considered for World Cup Qualifiers - Rohr
https://allafrica.com/stories/202107050747.html
FacebookTwitterWhatsAppFlipboardLinkedInRedditEmailShare
5 JULY 2021
Leadership (Abuja)

Gernot Rohr says some home-based Super Eagles will be considered for the 2022 FIFA World Cup qualifiers which will kick-off in September.

The home Eagles were hammered 4-0 by Mexico in Sunday's friendly played in Los Angeles, USA.

They failed to muster any shot on target as the Mexicans dominated proceedings from start to finish.

Despite the heavy defeat Rohr, speaking in the post-match press conference, stated that some of the NPFL stars will get a look in when the qualifiers commence.

"I saw a wonderful game and we are happy to see football games with the fans. It was such a long time we had to play in empty stadiums and now it has come back to normal football, normal situation.

"Mexico is number eleven in the world and they showed why. Our young team is the best professional players from Nigeria playing at home. They tried to so well, they learnt a lot and I saw some interesting players who could be part of the next World Cup qualifiers in September.

"This match today, we learnt a lot and that's why we are happy to see this match in this conditions like a normal football game."

The German coach spoke about the race for qualification to next year's World Cup and tipped Mexico as one of the favourites for the Concacaf Gold Cup.

He added:"In September we will have the World Cup qualifiers and we will start at home against Liberia on the third in Lagos and few days later we will go to Cape Verde for the second game.

"We have a group of four teams and we have to finish first in this group and then progress to the play-off where we will play against any team from the other nine group.

"t is a long way to the World Cup but today's match has given me the idea of some of the local players can be part of some of these big games."

"We want to qualify for the World Cup like the last time and then meet teams like Mexico who showed how good they are with their movement, speed, fitness and technique. So it was a good lesson for our local players today and I think that Mexico are one of the favourites for the Concacaf Gold Cup."
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ROHR: I will Consider Some NPFL Stars for World Cup Qualifiers......

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Enugu II wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:35 pm
5 JULY 2021
Leadership (Abuja)

Gernot Rohr says some home-based Super Eagles will be considered for the 2022 FIFA World Cup qualifiers which will kick-off in September.

The home Eagles were hammered 4-0 by Mexico in Sunday's friendly played in Los Angeles, USA.

They failed to muster any shot on target as the Mexicans dominated proceedings from start to finish.

Despite the heavy defeat Rohr, speaking in the post-match press conference, stated that some of the NPFL stars will get a look in when the qualifiers commence.

"I saw a wonderful game and we are happy to see football games with the fans. It was such a long time we had to play in empty stadiums and now it has come back to normal football, normal situation.

"Mexico is number eleven in the world and they showed why. Our young team is the best professional players from Nigeria playing at home. They tried to so well, they learnt a lot and I saw some interesting players who could be part of the next World Cup qualifiers in September.

"This match today, we learnt a lot and that's why we are happy to see this match in this conditions like a normal football game."

The German coach spoke about the race for qualification to next year's World Cup and tipped Mexico as one of the favourites for the Concacaf Gold Cup.

He added:"In September we will have the World Cup qualifiers and we will start at home against Liberia on the third in Lagos and few days later we will go to Cape Verde for the second game.

"We have a group of four teams and we have to finish first in this group and then progress to the play-off where we will play against any team from the other nine group.

"t is a long way to the World Cup but today's match has given me the idea of some of the local players can be part of some of these big games."

"We want to qualify for the World Cup like the last time and then meet teams like Mexico who showed how good they are with their movement, speed, fitness and technique. So it was a good lesson for our local players today and I think that Mexico are one of the favourites for the Concacaf Gold Cup."

Very happy to see that Rohr has finally learnt how to talk to Nigerians. :laugh: Tell them what they want to hear not the truth. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

So, **** that had nothing to do with this game spoke at the post match press conference about how his team did in this match...interesting...van city, emir the konk head over to you guys...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

maceo4 wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:08 pm So, **** that had nothing to do with this game spoke at the post match press conference about how his team did in this match...interesting...van city, emir the konk head over to you guys...

Shebi you blamed him for it anyway. Might as well give a presser to assure you that your boy Iwuala will be going to the WC and the LB is wanted by Bayern.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Smh
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Rohr is starting to be full of shait.....
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

1naija wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:36 am Rohr is starting to be full of shait.....
Onku, ya boy John Noble is going to the World Cup next yr. Infact, He's starting vs Liberia and Cape Verde in Sept , No need for you to get a job, **** will pay your way to Qatar and back first class. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:30 pm
5 JULY 2021
Leadership (Abuja)

Very happy to see that Rohr has finally learnt how to talk to Nigerians. :laugh: Tell them what they want to hear not the truth. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

MEXICO, NO. 11 & FAV TO WIN THE WORLD CUP?

In what world?
Bell
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bell wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:32 am
5 JULY 2021
Leadership (Abuja)

In what world?
Bell
Oga, where you see dat wan? :shock:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

5 JULY 2021
Leadership (Abuja)

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
“Ask me no questions and I’ll tell you no lies”.
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

Damunk wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:37 am
5 JULY 2021
Leadership (Abuja)

In what world?
Bell
Oga, where you see dat wan? :shock:

THANKS FOR THE CATCH

Error admitted.
Bell
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

It is no coincidence that ALL our coaches, since CW, have relied on euro-based players for the SE.

Build the domestic game by drastically improving the training and devpt of players and this debate becomes irrelevant...as it is in most countries...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Morocco won the CHAN and has a far superior league than us, yet their team is still entirely euro based players.

Because that is where the best players are and they are not STUPID.

Yet we cannot even qualify for CHAN and these clowns want to inject these failures into the national team.

Again I will remind you that football has become far more scientific and technical over the past few years, I really wonder how people think we can compete on the national stage by handicapping ourselves with players who are not up to par.

It is backwards and primitive thinking.
return2k2
Egg
Egg

Post by return2k2 »

This is a video clip of the Nigerian Minister of Youth and Sports: Sunday Dare saying that Gernot Rohr needs to shut up. :rotf:

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrLROKEEIDk

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Another clown...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

return2k2 wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:29 am This is a video clip of the Nigerian Minister of Youth and Sports: Sunday Dare saying that Gernot Rohr needs to shut up. :rotf:

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrLROKEEIDk

nothing wrong with him telling **** to shut up and it is true **** talks to much..he should focus on his job
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

5 JULY 2021
Leadership (Abuja)

In what world?
Bell
Bell, he said GOLD CUP not World Cup…❗️

Cheers.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:46 pm
5 JULY 2021
Leadership (Abuja)

In what world?
Bell
Bell, he said GOLD CUP not World Cup…❗️

Cheers.

Yes o. Rohr is correct. There're 32 teams at the WC and Mex is ranked 11, they can win it all. Nigeria is ranked 30 something we ain't got no chance at all. Best we can do is quali. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

txj wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:17 pmAnother clown...
yup

and its really embarassing. No wonder Nigeria is a failure.

in the year 2021 when football is more scientific and technical than ever.

This clown wants homebased players "blended" into SE.

The same homebased that cannot even qualify for CHAN.

Yes a clown of the highest order.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

vancity eagle wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:39 pm
yup

VE, I dont know you but I believe you have the right intentions about Nigerian football. However, after reading your posts for years I've come to a realization that there're things you might not be aware of about Nigeria.

If Rohr, after 6yrs is standing behind a mic saying he will consider players he knows will never make it, It's because he has finally realized that Nigeria is a circus and he must be a clown to achieve his objectives. It's just that simple. :laugh: :laugh:

Nigeria is a circus. CE is a cyber-circus filled with Master clowns and BS acrobats. You can fight it or do what Rohr and Pinnick have done. Step up your clown game! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Dem boys are going to the wod cup. :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:20 am
vancity eagle wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:39 pm
yup

VE, I dont know you but I believe you have the right intentions about Nigerian football. However, after reading your posts for years I've come to a realization that there're things you might not be aware of about Nigeria.

If Rohr, after 6yrs is standing behind a mic saying he will consider players he knows will never make it, It's because he has finally realized that Nigeria is a circus and he must be a clown to achieve his objectives. It's just that simple. :laugh: :laugh:

Nigeria is a circus. CE is a cyber-circus filled with Master clowns and BS acrobats. You can fight it or do what Rohr and Pinnick have done. Step up your clown game! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Dem boys are going to the wod cup. :thumbs:
All you need do is look at Rohr’s face during Pinnick’s pre-game pep talk to the players.
It’s the same expression on the face of Dr Birx when Trump suggested injecting disinfectant to cure coronavirus infections. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

5 JULY 2021
Leadership (Abuja)

What is the best yabbis name for this coach?

Count Rohr or PatoRanking?

He is forever counting just how much lower Nigeria is ranked against teams he is facing.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

1naija wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:36 am Rohr is starting to be full of shait.....
Na today?
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051