I'm sorry but Rohr has got to go

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: I'm sorry but Rohr has got to go

Post by Enugu II »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:13 pm Rohr HATES midfielders. HATES them. If he could get away with it he would play a 6-0-4 formation, every time!
I think this is issue is not really y about Rohr hating midfield play but CE not understanding midfield play and the personnel available to provide it from any given list that is announced.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

Damunk wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:23 pm
jette1 wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:06 am He called up Awoniyi; Does he now stay since that is only reason thread starter is calling for his head?
Www.difansknowsbest.com

Rohr Finally Sacked
Oct 5th, 2021

The Nigerian national team coach Gernot Rohr, has been relieved of his job in a move that many Nigerians believe is long overdue.
Rohr, 68, was engaged as national coach in 2016 and has had a love-hate relationship with the NFF, the Nigerian football body as well as Nigerian football fans.
After being knocked out of the first round of the 2018 World Cup by Croatia and Argentina, Rohr went on to win his only laurel, the AFCON bronze a year later. Since then he has repeatedly failed to qualify for subsequent World Cups or AFCON finals and this has been cited as the main reasons the NFF - backed by a public outcry from millions of unimpressed fans - has decided to terminate his contract. “Don’t ask me which AFCON” said one particularly emotional fan. “Are you not a Nigerian?” he asked, angrily.

Other reasons cited by the football administration include his refusal to resign over his own delayed salary payments as it is widely believed to be “a sure sign of his ‘insider’ corruption” and “a desperation to make a name for himself with the unrivalled, world class talent Nigeria has at its disposal”.

Inside ‘sauces’ also say that Rohr’s most recent and fatal oversight was his refusal to invite to the national team the Nigerian striker currently tearing up the Bundesliga with Union Berlin, Taiwo Awoniyi. This oversight, according to NFF 3rd VP Tobi ‘17’ Wisdom, was “the last straw”. VP Tobi Wisdom was instrumental to what he described as “a very simple and straightforward decision. On that alone, the man had to go. Finish”.

When it was pointed out that Awoniyi had indeed now been invited as a late call-up, Mr Wisdom stated he was “not aware of it” and made a quick dash to the loo from where he exited through the window. His press secretary later explained his boss’ unusual action, stating “he was pressed”.

Nigeria has several games to play before qualifying for the 2022 AFCON and there are indications that they have several world class coaches lining up to take on the job which unofficially comes ‘without a salary until further notice’.

“We can’t wait” said one former coach of a top European country who chose to remain anonymous. “I’m by my phone every day, waiting. My wife and child already have their bags packed. With its talent and superb infrastructure, coaching the Superb Eagles of Nigeria is every coach’s dream” he said.

When it was pointed out that the Nigerian national team is known as the Super Eagles rather than the ‘Superb’ Eagles, he informed this reporter that his first goal would be to immediately change the name of the team to ‘Superb’ Eagles. He went on, “Superb is far better than ‘Super’ and therefore psychologically, the team will be more prepared to reach the second round of the World Cup and even win it. That’s my plan.”

Nigeria’s next opponents are the Central African Republic. They arrived in the early hours of this morning accompanied by 16 huge sacks of groundnuts in their luggage. When asked the significance of the nuts, their PR secretary Haufor Doo explained “we are here to sell them”.

The game is on Thursday.

DaMunk, with agency reports.

Subscribe to www.difansknowsbest.com for more insider reports.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

jette1 wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:06 am He called up Awoniyi; Does he now stay since that is only reason thread starter is calling for his head?
Www.difansknowsbest.com

Rohr Finally Sacked
Oct 5th, 2021

The Nigerian national team coach Gernot Rohr, has been relieved of his job in a move that many Nigerians believe is long overdue.
Rohr, 68, was engaged as national coach in 2016 and has had a love-hate relationship with the NFF, the Nigerian football body as well as Nigerian football fans.
After being knocked out of the first round of the 2018 World Cup by Croatia and Argentina, Rohr went on to win his only laurel, the AFCON bronze a year later. Since then he has repeatedly failed to qualify for subsequent World Cups or AFCON finals and this has been cited as the main reasons the NFF - backed by a public outcry from millions of unimpressed fans - has decided to terminate his contract. “Don’t ask me which AFCON” said one particularly emotional fan. “Are you not a Nigerian?” he asked, angrily.

Other reasons cited by the football administration include his refusal to resign over his own delayed salary payments as it is widely believed to be “a sure sign of his ‘insider’ corruption” and “a desperation to make a name for himself with the unrivalled, world class talent Nigeria has at its disposal”.

Inside ‘sauces’ also say that Rohr’s most recent and fatal oversight was his refusal to invite to the national team the Nigerian striker currently tearing up the Bundesliga with Union Berlin, Taiwo Awoniyi. This oversight, according to NFF 3rd VP Tobi ‘17’ Wisdom, was “the last straw”. VP Tobi Wisdom was instrumental to what he described as “a very simple and straightforward decision. On that alone, the man had to go. Finish”.

When it was pointed out that Awoniyi had indeed now been invited as a late call-up, Mr Wisdom stated he was “not aware of it” and made a quick dash to the loo from where he exited through the window. His press secretary later explained his boss’ unusual action, stating “he was pressed”.

Nigeria has several games to play before qualifying for the 2022 AFCON and there are indications that they have several world class coaches lining up to take on the job which unofficially comes ‘without a salary until further notice’.

“We can’t wait” said one former coach of a top European country who chose to remain anonymous. “I’m by my phone every day, waiting. My wife and child already have their bags packed. With its talent and superb infrastructure, coaching the Superb Eagles of Nigeria is every coach’s dream” he said.

When it was pointed out that the Nigerian national team is known as the Super Eagles rather than the ‘Superb’ Eagles, he informed this reporter that his first goal would be to immediately change the name of the team to ‘Superb’ Eagles. He went on, “Superb is far better than ‘Super’ and therefore psychologically, the team will be more prepared to reach the second round of the World Cup and even win it. That’s my plan.”

Nigeria’s next opponents are the Central African Republic. They arrived in the early hours of this morning accompanied by 16 huge sacks of groundnuts in their luggage. When asked the significance of the nuts, their PR secretary Haufor Doo explained “we are here to sell them”.

The game is on Thursday.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I am happy
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

Damunk wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:23 pm Nigeria’s next opponents are the Central African Republic. They arrived in the early hours of this morning accompanied by 16 huge sacks of groundnuts in their luggage. When asked the significance of the nuts, their PR secretary Haufor Doo explained “we are here to sell them”.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Www.difansknowsbest.com

Rohr Finally Sacked
Oct 5th, 2021

The game is on Thursday.

Kai! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
proclaimjesus02
Egg
Egg

Post by proclaimjesus02 »

Www.difansknowsbest.com

Rohr Finally Sacked
Oct 5th, 2021

The game is on Thursday.

What is this? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Www.difansknowsbest.com

Rohr Finally Sacked
Oct 5th, 2021

The game is on Thursday.

Try Harder!!! :taunt:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

The NFF can’t afford to pay him off (misspent priorities) so we’re stuck with him.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Eaglezbeak wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:58 pm The NFF can’t afford to pay him off (misspent priorities) so we’re stuck with him.
Actually we dont have any coach that can do 'better'
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Sheikh
Egg
Egg

Post by Sheikh »

wanaj0 wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:05 pm
Eaglezbeak wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:58 pm The NFF can’t afford to pay him off (misspent priorities) so we’re stuck with him.
Not true. This coach is really poor. We should have been told thanks after the last Afcon.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Sheikh wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:10 pm
wanaj0 wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:05 pm
Not true. This coach is really poor. We should have been told thanks after the last Afcon.
You missed the sarcasm
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

They didnt have to renew him after the last world cup. Nigeria can pay him off. Just need to get a loan and sponsorship help.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Let us start a gofundme to pay him off.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

aruako1 wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:12 pm Let us start a gofundme to pay him off.
But there is no other coach available to employ. Pepe, Klopp, Wenger are not available. The only good coach available to coach the SE is Rohr!
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Tobi17 wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:35 pm Awoniyi is on fire in the Bundesliga and just bagged a brace for his team against Mainz today, yet this kid can't get a much overdue and deserved chance in the team over waste pipes like Musa? Awoniyi has improved tremendously and his technical abilities are even getting better, Liverpool fans are raving about him on Twitter and are regretting why he never secured a work permit in England to play for them.

Even yesterday I saw a news that Alex Iwobi was injured, instead of Rohr to call up a LIKE FOR LIKE player to fill in for Iwobi considering our very thin midfield, this clown still went ahead and called up Moffi (who btw Is a good player don't get me wrong), but wouldn't it had made more sense to actually call up a Midfielder? I'm just tired.
look at this guy, weren't you singing and beating your chest about the midfielders we should take to the worldcup.. you are part of that EOP group ( damun, Ve, Iworo, Kongi etc)
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:30 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:35 pm Awoniyi is on fire in the Bundesliga and just bagged a brace for his team against Mainz today, yet this kid can't get a much overdue and deserved chance in the team over waste pipes like Musa? Awoniyi has improved tremendously and his technical abilities are even getting better, Liverpool fans are raving about him on Twitter and are regretting why he never secured a work permit in England to play for them.

Even yesterday I saw a news that Alex Iwobi was injured, instead of Rohr to call up a LIKE FOR LIKE player to fill in for Iwobi considering our very thin midfield, this clown still went ahead and called up Moffi (who btw Is a good player don't get me wrong), but wouldn't it had made more sense to actually call up a Midfielder? I'm just tired.
look at this guy, weren't you singing and beating your chest about the midfielders we should take to the worldcup.. you are part of that EOP group ( damun, Ve, Iworo, Kongi etc)
You still never cure this your comprehension problem.
Either that or you are blatantly lying.
Where was he "beating his chest" about midfielders?
He was asking who the best MFs would be to take to the WC and was even critical of some of them.

Like I've always said to you countless times, you spoil the little credibility of your argument when you manufacture BIG lies to make small points.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "