Osimhen starts vs Fiorentina

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

tedder89
Egg
Egg
Osimhen starts vs Fiorentina

Post by tedder89 »

I pray for no injuries, we play on Thursday :smile:
IN OUR CASE, THERE IS NO TIME. NO SERIOUS COACH WILL TAKE THIS JOB

Pasamu on Monday Feb 22nd 2010 post ANC- I will repeat again, the problem with our team was never ability or personnel or even tactics . It was confidence pure and simple confidence. Amodus team had been spat upon, anything they did was dismissed as insignificant To see the team going from playing brilliant football against Egypt in the first half of their ANC group game to the cautious fear laden play against Zambia was sad.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Osimhen starts vs Fiorentina

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Vic looks a step slower to me.
OCCUPY NFF!!
tedder89
Egg
Egg

Post by tedder89 »

Fiorentina take the lead; tough game

Pasamu on Monday Feb 22nd 2010 post ANC- I will repeat again, the problem with our team was never ability or personnel or even tactics . It was confidence pure and simple confidence. Amodus team had been spat upon, anything they did was dismissed as insignificant To see the team going from playing brilliant football against Egypt in the first half of their ANC group game to the cautious fear laden play against Zambia was sad.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

vic wins a pk
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

this boy nah baller sha kai .. DD like for like
SuperEagles

tedder89
Egg
Egg

Post by tedder89 »

1-1 Chucky scores from rebound after Insigne’s penalty is saved

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

2 penalties Osimehn has earned to go with his 4 goals.

The guy is a menace to defences.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Victor , oh my goodness what a shangalo
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

oboy we get footballer ooooo, the thing dey the body kai ,, what a footballer to watch
SuperEagles

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Kai almost scores a bicycle kick
tedder89
Egg
Egg

Post by tedder89 »

If that had gone in it would be a candidate for goal of the season
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:48 pm Victor , oh my goodness what a shangalo

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

tedder89 wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:49 pm If that had gone in it would be a candidate for goal of the season
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:48 pm Victor , oh my goodness what a shangalo
my goodness that boy is good, oh my . The new boywonder
SuperEagles

wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:50 pm
tedder89 wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:49 pm If that had gone in it would be a candidate for goal of the season
I am waiting for Bushboy's objective report
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

wanaj0 wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:04 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:50 pm
I am waiting for Bushboy's objective report
Does winning pk now make him world class? - signed bushbaby
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Osimhen should have scored that.

Waiting for Bushboy's comment on that.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

The commentator is an Osimhen shriner. Is Osimhen the only Napoli player?

Waiting for Bushboy to tell us how much money the commentator was paid to be shrining Osimhen like that :)
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Did insigne just hand the captains band to vic?
OCCUPY NFF!!
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

My brothers, there is NOBODY that wants Nigeria to have a world class striker more than me. If you look at my signature list of bushmen, you will find it is made up almost entirely of strikers. I love strikers. Ever since as a 5yr old, my dad brought home this VHS tape chronicling the career of Hugo Sanchez. The sight of a skillful player putting the ball in the net excites me like crazy!!

When I see a young Nigerian striker, I get so excited at the prospects that this might be THE ONE. I am extremely jealous of other African nations who can boast the quality of an Eto'o, Drogba, Aubamayang, Salah, even Adebayor sef! The best we produced never played at a level higher than Victoria Setubal!

Unfortunately, I don't see the "world class" you all claim to see in Victor Osimhen. He is a good striker, and will score his fair share of goals, bur he is NOT EVEN CLOSE to world class. He misses FAR TOO MANY chances for me. His decision making in certain situations is questionable. He just gets the ball and runs. Often ends up in a goal kick or dispossessed. His new trademark now is throwing his hands on his head after he misses. I've seen him do that more times than I have seen his goal celebrations. I like the boy. He is a good player and will score goals for both club and country. He is NOT world class and will never be sadly.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
tedder89
Egg
Egg

Post by tedder89 »

Vic exits after putting in another good shift…..

No injury….on to the CAR game on Thursday

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

bushboy wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:42 pm My brothers, there is NOBODY that wants Nigeria to have a world class striker more than me. If you look at my signature list of bushmen, you will find it is made up almost entirely of strikers. I love strikers. Ever since as a 5yr old, my dad brought home this VHS tape chronicling the career of Hugo Sanchez. The sight of a skillful player putting the ball in the net excites me like crazy!!

When I see a young Nigerian striker, I get so excited at the prospects that this might be THE ONE. I am extremely jealous of other African nations who can boast the quality of an Eto'o, Drogba, Aubamayang, Salah, even Adebayor sef! The best we produced never played at a level higher than Victoria Setubal!

Unfortunately, I don't see the "world class" you all claim to see in Victor Osimhen. He is a good striker, and will score his fair share of goals, bur he is NOT EVEN CLOSE to world class. He misses FAR TOO MANY chances for me. His decision making in certain situations is questionable. He just gets the ball and runs. Often ends up in a goal kick or dispossessed. His new trademark now is throwing his hands on his head after he misses. I've seen him do that more times than I have seen his goal celebrations. I like the boy. He is a good player and will score goals for both club and country. He is NOT world class and will never be sadly.
Just don't make him one of your bushmen o! Moffi has stopped scoring regularly since you "cursed" him. :roll:
I am happy
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

bushboy wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:42 pm My brothers, there is NOBODY that wants Nigeria to have a world class striker more than me. If you look at my signature list of bushmen, you will find it is made up almost entirely of strikers. I love strikers. Ever since as a 5yr old, my dad brought home this VHS tape chronicling the career of Hugo Sanchez. The sight of a skillful player putting the ball in the net excites me like crazy!!

Ok
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Napoli wins...but see the kin hug the coach gave Osimhen, he knows who his prized asset is and definitely values him!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

But which of your bushmen is/was/ever will be world class? Clearly its your radar that's off as you keep picking average players as your favorites yet saying those that are delivering and experts are hailing don't have the required talent to make your list. Oh boy please keep Osimhen off your list please...
Super Eagus 4 Life!