Nigeria 0 vs CAR 1 FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria 0 vs CAR 1 FT

Post by danfo driver »

When I warned them after Nigeria vs. Argentina 3 years ago, they said my mouth was smelling. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Like Belgium, we are going to waste a great opportunity to be winners because we have a bunch of losers who will rather die on the lap of their white man. Bast4rds!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Anyway, at least we have learned against CAR. Hopefully, on Sunday, we will learn again and then next year, we can also continue to learn! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

One thing I will give to the white man is that he knows the black man is very stoopid and idiotic! So he can say any stoopid thing and the black man will lap it up and gobble it up! 5 years in and he told these morons that we are learning and they shinned their rotten decayed teeth! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Re: Nigeria 0 vs CAR 1 Live

Post by Cellular »

Mister Dolly wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:02 am
Odas wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:04 pm
olu wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:39 pm Rohr has played 4-4-2 in about 8 or so games now and we've either struggled to create chances or had slow laboring buildup play in most of those games. He needs to bury that formation once and for all.

If we had a capable AM behind Osimhen and Nacho our play would look different. Nacho needs to be in the box and drop deep occasionally, while Osimhen should have freedom to run the channels and drift to the wings. Nacho should never be your primary creative player.
I have asked this question several times before and I am asking it again. What happened to our RAMPAGING 3-5-2 formation? Why did we abandon it?
Rohr is a fraud masquerading as a coach. Dude couldn't change tactics if his life depended on it and was outclassed by the CAR coach today. And the eediot had the mind to blame the loss on the absence of Iwobi and Ndidi.
You mean he didn't blame the pitch or the superior quality of the CAR players?
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:15 am Anyway, at least we have learned against CAR. Hopefully, on Sunday, we will learn again and then next year, we can also continue to learn! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

One thing I will give to the white man is that he knows the black man is very stoopid and idiotic! So he can say any stoopid thing and the black man will lap it up and gobble it up! 5 years in and he told these morons that we are learning and they shinned their rotten decayed teeth! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Stop it!!!! What is wrong with "continuous learning"? We have another module on Sunday.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

aruako1 wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:05 pm
danfo driver wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:15 am Anyway, at least we have learned against CAR. Hopefully, on Sunday, we will learn again and then next year, we can also continue to learn! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Stop it!!!! What is wrong with "continuous learning"? We have another module on Sunday.
Maybe football experts like ATF can tell us what we should be watching from the years of learning.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Abeg the video posting pple wey the video of the interview of Rohr after the game ?
I wanna watch his face when he starts lying
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

What the hell happened here?
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

joplass wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:42 pm What the hell happened here?

Erhmnn!... Sir we were invaded and raped by some foreign hey-yous. :atc: :cry: :woot:
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:35 pm Abeg the video posting pple wey the video of the interview of Rohr after the game ?
I wanna watch his face when he starts lying
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria 0 vs CAR 0 Live

Post by vancity eagle »

maceo4 wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:50 am
Gotti wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:19 am
vancity eagle wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:17 pm nope its not as simple as you want to make it, and you guys are partially lying because of your agenda.

SE has played very well under Rohr when Iwobi is deployed as an AM.

We play much better when afforded space, usually against better teams. 2 of the best matches under Rohr were against Brazil and Ukraine, because we were afforded space. A piss poor team cannot tie against Brazil sorry. We also played well for the first 70 minutes against Sierra Leone before falling asleep and played well in both Lesotho matches.
Dude, with defenders like you who needs enemies... :lol:

Rohr has coached SE for 60+ games...
And you can only count 2 games and 70 mins again the "mighty" Salone that we supposedly "played well".

Apparently, no one informed you (and Rohr) that an official game is 90+ mins, rather than 70 mins...
And I will ignore your bragging about games against Lesotho, who I'm sure the Falcons will give a competitive game.

The reality is that no sane federation (which might exclude NFF) will fire a coach in the middle of a qualifying campaign, at least not while the coach's team is actually leading its qualifying group (however tenuous). Accordingly, Rohr has more than ample time to redeem himself (or at least save his backside), starting from Sunday's game. In fact, he should consider it good fortune that we play CAR again so soon after this disgraceful outing, as it affords him the immediate opportunity (before too many folks actually digest the full import of today's disaster) to so comprehensively right the ship such that this outing would effectively be cast as an aberration. Personally, I fully expect us to SUCCESSFULLY navigate the rest of this Second Round of the qualifiers (however half-arsed), and one can only pray and hope that we get a 'kind' draw in the decisive Third Round.
Funniest part is 2 of those games are friendlies…this is what we have to point to in 6years lol…it’s quite funny.

You do know when we play friendlies WE PLAY ON PROPER PITCHES.

I know you are not smart enough to see the correlation.

Our national stadium is a disgrace.

For the record I was talking post 2019 afcon not Rohr's 5 years. There have been good games under Rohr in that period if you are interested in being honest, and yes we played great against both Ukraine and Brazil. If our team is as bad as you folks are trying to claim I do not see that happening.

Of course the real test will be the 2021 afcon
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria 0 vs CAR 1 Live

Post by vancity eagle »

Enugu II wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:19 am
Mister Dolly wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:02 am
Odas wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:04 pm
olu wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:39 pm Rohr has played 4-4-2 in about 8 or so games now and we've either struggled to create chances or had slow laboring buildup play in most of those games. He needs to bury that formation once and for all.

If we had a capable AM behind Osimhen and Nacho our play would look different. Nacho needs to be in the box and drop deep occasionally, while Osimhen should have freedom to run the channels and drift to the wings. Nacho should never be your primary creative player.
I have asked this question several times before and I am asking it again. What happened to our RAMPAGING 3-5-2 formation? Why did we abandon it?
Rohr is a fraud masquerading as a coach. Dude couldn't change tactics if his life depended on it and was outclassed by the CAR coach today. And the eediot had the mind to blame the loss on the absence of Iwobi and Ndidi.
Mr. Dolly,

Are you sure?? That would be funny. Did he really BLAME IT ON the ABSENCE OF IWOBI AND NDIDI. Really? Against, the World Class CAR? Funny. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Christ have mercy!!!! My God!
he has been quoted as saying that by some media and that is an absolutely disgusting excuse.

the fraud does not plan for anything beyond his starters.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

vancity eagle wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:45 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:17 pm nope its not as simple as you want to make it, and you guys are partially lying because of your agenda.

We play much better when afforded space, usually against better teams. 2 of the best matches under Rohr were against Brazil and Ukraine, because we were afforded space. A piss poor team cannot tie against Brazil sorry. We also played well for the first 70 minutes against Sierra Leone before falling asleep and played well in both Lesotho matches.

And you can only count 2 games and 70 mins again the "mighty" Salone that we supposedly "played well".

Apparently, no one informed you (and Rohr) that an official game is 90+ mins, rather than 70 mins...
And I will ignore your bragging about games against Lesotho, who I'm sure the Falcons will give a competitive game.

The reality is that no sane federation (which might exclude NFF) will fire a coach in the middle of a qualifying campaign, at least not while the coach's team is actually leading its qualifying group (however tenuous). Accordingly, Rohr has more than ample time to redeem himself (or at least save his backside), starting from Sunday's game. In fact, he should consider it good fortune that we play CAR again so soon after this disgraceful outing, as it affords him the immediate opportunity (before too many folks actually digest the full import of today's disaster) to so comprehensively right the ship such that this outing would effectively be cast as an aberration. Personally, I fully expect us to SUCCESSFULLY navigate the rest of this Second Round of the qualifiers (however half-arsed), and one can only pray and hope that we get a 'kind' draw in the decisive Third Round.
Funniest part is 2 of those games are friendlies…this is what we have to point to in 6years lol…it’s quite funny.

For the record I was talking post 2019 afcon not Rohr's 5 years. There have been good games under Rohr in that period if you are interested in being honest, and yes we played great against both Ukraine and Brazil. If our team is as bad as you folks are trying to claim I do not see that happening.

Also, there is a big part you are missing where the other team is also not going all out to win, they might be trying new tactics or giving some new players a chance since it’s a FRIENDLY! You can’t put too much stock in that. So you want to tell me those are the only times **** has played on good pitches? Like for real?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

404 wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:36 am Nigerians in mourning….so-called giants of Africa…full of $#%…61 years of so-called independence yet Nigeria does not have one stadium with a world class pitch…a banana republic that recycles a Fulani cattle herdsman as it is leader in a world that is undergoing another industrial revolution….the only people I weep for are the youths of Nigeria who are subjected to the tyranny of corruption and ineptitude of the Nigerian elite….that is why the best and the brightest that the banana republic has looks outside or create their own opportunities—(e.g. wiz kid, Etc) in that dysfunctional pathetic country called Nigeria….owing a 5th grade coach 8 months salary, I doubt they would hire him to coach even a non-league team in Europe yet some would argue that we don’t have a capable Nigerian that can coach….an NFF President who is an Oyinbo #$% kisser with no vision, corrupt, inept, clinging onto power—treasonous….the youths of Nigeria when will you stand up and cleanse Nigeria of these inept, corrupt, and useless so-called old men and women and claim your birth right to greatness? Yes, this is an incendiary statement that only those who are enlightened can appreciate….those that are blind will spew their venom because in Nigeria we celebrate mediocrity as excellence….R.I.P. Stephen Okechuku Keshi AFCON winner as a player in 1994 and as a coach in 2013! Coach Amodu qualified an ungrateful nation twice and was denied the right to coach in a World Cup go #$% yourselves those that subscribe to the status quo…the Dangotes,Sansuis, and elites of Nigeria will aspire to own Arsenal, Chelsea, Etc…yet they will not invest in the shambolic NPL or build a stadium that is benefiting yet the assholes amongst us want to win a World Cup what a joke what hubris….clowns! Peace out…
I had to laugh when I read your emotional post and you referring to Nigeria as a banana republic.But you them go on to praise worship a few Nigerians.

Are you referring to the best of nigeria abroad like the 35 that were arrested for $100m fraud in Texas this week or the many that have been caught in the abroad doing the same? Are you talking about the same corrupt Keshi or another one? And then the “Youths”? :lol: You obviously don’t know the “Youth” of this country, majority who indulge in unimaginable things here. Many unemployable and morally bankrupt. None of these people or groups you listed are exempt from the corruption that has destroyed this country. And then you are unhappy that a Fulani herdsman became your leader but I bet you are happy for a corrupt PhD holder to be the one. Typical.

Now on to the topic at hand, our football is going through a phase where we really don’t have too many good players but we believe we have the best players in the world. Foul! Germany, Brazil, Italy and other too countries have gone through similar phases. We also don’t have a good coach who can perform wonders with average players. He did relatively well with the Mikel and Vic Moses led team but has been poor without similar quality. Unfortunately he can’t be sacked yet. And then we have the inept NFF (the untouchables) who can’t run a Sunday league team but are expected to run our football. They spend money on the wrong things (corruption) but won’t pay salaries. Criminals.

Just to add, Dangote paid for the renovation of the Abuja stadium. I bet you haven’t done anything of sort to improve Nigeria other than to curse the nation that gave you everything.
Last edited by Lolly on Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

maceo4 wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:04 pm

Also, there is a big part you are missing where the other team is also not going all out to win, they might be trying new tactics or giving some new players a chance since it’s a FRIENDLY! You can’t put too much stock in that. So you want to tell me those are the only times **** has played on good pitches? Like for real?
those friendlies weren't the only times we played well, those are just examples where yes we played on good pitches, and played credible opponents, and Rohr and the boys deserve top marks for those games, other than the fact that Rohr blew the victory against Ukraine by bringing on that brick layer who plays in Greece.

post afcon we played well both Lesotho matches, we played very well vs Sierra Leone before the team fell asleep. Benin and Liberia matches were OK, but not poor.

The only real poor match was yesterday.

How many good pitches have we played on ? Uyo was decent, Lagos is crap.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

vancity eagle wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:56 pm

those friendlies weren't the only times we played well, those are just examples where yes we played on good pitches, and played credible opponents, and Rohr and the boys deserve top marks for those games, other than the fact that Rohr blew the victory against Ukraine by bringing on that brick layer who plays in Greece.

post afcon we played well both Lesotho matches, we played very well vs Sierra Leone before the team fell asleep. Benin and Liberia matches were OK, but not poor.

Ah ok, so how were the pitches in Lesotho and vs Sierra Leone????
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

vancity eagle wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:56 pm

VE,

This excuse of pitches is ridiculous. Do the Algerians and Moroccans not play on similar pitches and still win? It is simply an excuse for rubbish.

If the players he has cannot play on the African pitches while their African colleagues can then one has to wonder. Don't you think so?
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Egg
Egg

Post by 404 »

Lolly corrupt Keshi won 2 out of the 3 AFCON titles that Nigeria has….as a player and a coach….. I wonder how many AFCON titles your Oyinbo has won? As I said in the banana republic called Nigeria nothing is done on merit all I am advocating is merit, competence, I could careless what part of the so-called Nigeria he or she comes from if the entire Super Eagles team came from Buhari’s village and they are the best footballers Nigeria has I would rout for them—why is the concept of meritocracy alien to you and the buffoons that have entrenched themselves….why such a disdain for the Nigerian youth….the best things that come out of Nigeria has nothing to do with the corrupt inept government they all come from the youths of Nigeria —-Nollywood, Afrobeat music, Fintechs,—I can see where you are coming from please go siddon you old fart…🤣
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

and una think una go go worldcup :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved