Where's DAMUNK?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Where's DAMUNK?

Post by Tobi17 »

Bro I need my money back for how you masterfully swindled us into supporting this sh*t coach even when the worrying signs were glaring.. I don't even want to waste my time hitting the panic button, but whilst we get to that point... Damunk and that resident brainless clown who calls himself EMIR KONGI must apologize to us for their tacit injustice to Nigerian football!
joao
Egg
Egg
Re: Where's DAMUNK?

Post by joao »

So you didn't see anything wrong with collective player attitudes on the field?
One of our problem is that of too many cooks that spoils the broth. Prejudicial hyping of players
doesn't help, nor watching the game with too much emotion.

Italy lost to Spain yesterday, but you can still see that they approached the match with certain purpose.
In short the SE need to play purposeful team football, and not taking individual risks that puts the team
in jeopardy.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

joao wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:14 pm So you didn't see anything wrong with collective player attitudes on the field?
One of our problem is that of too many cooks that spoils the broth. Prejudicial hyping of players

Italy lost to Spain yesterday, but you can still see that they approached the match with certain purpose.
In short the SE need to play purposeful team football, and not taking individual risks that puts the team
in jeopardy.
It is on Rohr. Nobody blamed the players when we had local coaches.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

aruako1 wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:16 pm
joao wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:14 pm So you didn't see anything wrong with collective player attitudes on the field?

in jeopardy.
you clowns just want to make everything local vs foreign

instead of looking at the actual problems

Local, Foreign, they have all been poor, and all made stupid decisions.

We need a coach that values

1. Meritocracy - Rohr is far better than every local coach in this regard

2. Midfield control - Rohr is piss poor in this regard, but so were previous SE coaches. They have all like to play some form of 415 or shall I say 419

Wait til some local coach comes in and institues a quota, and you will see how much worse this mess will get.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

vancity eagle wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:23 pm

in jeopardy.

2. Midfield control - Rohr is piss poor in this regard, but so were previous SE coaches. They have all like to play some form of 415 or shall I say 419

Wait til some local coach comes in and institues a quota, and you will see how much worse this mess will get.
Your boys at the NFF played you the classical political chicanery... "you say you want an FC, here, take ****."

For me, it is more a lack of improvement or even an idea of what type of team he is building.

How long is enough time to realize that we ain't winning ish with this dude?

But for some of yous, you swallow your venom and store it for your own kind... with **** you all want to form football intellectuals... trying to figure out what type of $#% he is feeding you all. Trying to convince yourselves that this $#% is some good $#%... not that it is $#%...
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Cellular wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:31 pm

in jeopardy.

Your boys at the NFF played you the classical political chicanery... "you say you want an FC, here, take ****."

For me, it is more a lack of improvement or even an idea of what type of team he is building.

But for some of yous, you swallow your venom and store it for your own kind... with **** you all want to form football intellectuals... trying to figure out what type of $#% he is feeding you all. Trying to convince yourselves that this $#% is some good $#%... not that it is $#%...
Again all you do is your childish

Local vs Foreign nonsense

it is primitive and boring.

I have attacked all coaches who have deserved to be attacked, for various reasons, local or foreign I do not care.

Keshi, Oliseh, Rohr all deserved their criticisms.

You continue playing your stupid game.
Sheikh
Egg
Egg

Post by Sheikh »

in jeopardy.
It is largely down to the coaches to inspire and get the players to apply the right attitude, and build them into a cohesive unit. This is what good coaches do. The same players do well in other clubs. A good coach brings synergy (2 + 2 = 5). Mr. Rohr is reductive (2 + 2 = 3). This has been very clear since inception. We have some very good players - this is what has helped us along. The signs have been there for ages. It is not his fault that he is not up to the job - those who kept him on should take the blame. We are wasting a good generation of players.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

in jeopardy.

You are the clown that supported Ivory Coast against your team and slunk away when they won the tournament. You guys get irritated when we point out the disparity in treatment between local v foreign coaches but it is true and we will keep calling you out. This disparity is not limited to football. Go to any office in Nigeria where there are locals and Caucasians and it is the same story.

Amodu was not poor. He never lost a qualifier and was sacked twice for losing to teams that got to the WC quarter finals few months later. Keshi won the ANC and got to the WC 2nd round where he was unlucky to lose to France.

How is Rohr better than Amuneke when it comes to meritocracy? Who bribed Amuneke to produce the best U-17 team ever for Nigeria? Did he bribe CAF to qualify Tanzania for its first Nations Cup in 39 years? When Rohr picks a player you don't like it is not an issue. But if a local coach picks a player you don't like, he is corrupt.

In any case, Rohr has to go. We need to find a replacement, foreign or local. I have always been respectful when I speak about him (unlike the abuse you gave our local coaches). I will always cherish the 2018 qualifiers and the games against Iceland, Brazil, Cameroon and Ukraine (and others) but he has to go.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

aruako1 wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:42 pm

in jeopardy.

You are the clown that supported Ivory Coast against your team and slunk away when they won the tournament. You guys get irritated when we point out the disparity in treatment between local v foreign coaches but it is true and we will keep calling you out. This disparity is not limited to football. Go to any office in Nigeria where there are locals and Caucasians and it is the same story.

Amodu was not poor. He never lost a qualifier and was sacked twice for losing to teams that got to the WC quarter finals few months later. Keshi won the ANC and got to the WC 2nd round where he was unlucky to lose to France.

How is Rohr better than Amuneke when it comes to meritocracy? Who bribed Amuneke to produce the best U-17 team ever for Nigeria? Did he bribe CAF to qualify Tanzania for its first Nations Cup in 39 years? When Rohr picks a player you don't like it is not an issue. But if a local coach picks a player you don't like, he is corrupt.

In any case, Rohr has to go. We need to find a replacement, foreign or local. I have always been respectful when I speak about him (unlike the abuse you gave our local coaches). I will always cherish the 2018 qualifiers and the games against Iceland, Brazil, Cameroon and Ukraine (and others) but he has to go.
I never said Amodu was poor. Amodu was average, just like Rohr is average. Both achieved the Golden Bronze.

Keshi was not unlucky to lose to France. He lost to France because he packed his bench with "hey yous" Something he got away with for far too long, and it eventually bit him in the #$% very hard, when we missed 2 afcons.

The same Keshi you celebrate was churning out piss poor performances like we now witness with Rohr.

Amuneke has done nothing to warrant coaching SE, you are all delusional. You think age grade football is the same as SE. I just laugh.

There is no Nigerian currently big enough to coach SE. If you have to have a black man or an AFrican, I will suggest that South African coach who coached Al Ahly.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

vancity eagle wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:05 pm

in jeopardy.

I never said Amodu was poor. Amodu was average, just like Rohr is average. Both achieved the Golden Bronze.

Keshi was not unlucky to lose to France. He lost to France because he packed his bench with "hey yous" Something he got away with for far too long, and it eventually bit him in the #$% very hard, when we missed 2 afcons.

The same Keshi you celebrate was churning out piss poor performances like we now witness with Rohr.

Amuneke has done nothing to warrant coaching SE, you are all delusional. You think age grade football is the same as SE. I just laugh.

There is no Nigerian currently big enough to coach SE. If you have to have a black man or an AFrican, I will suggest that South African coach who coached Al Ahly.
Yeah. Rohr was big enough from coaching Niger and Gabon - you cheered his appointment. Amuneke has coaching experience in Africa and unearthed some of our biggest stars in his under-17 team. He took Tanzania to the AFCON for the first time in 39 years. It is good to see that you have not followed up with your baseless lack of meritocracy claim when it comes to Amuneke.

Rohr cannot clean Amodu's shoes. Average coaches do not go through several campaigns without losing (home or away) in a qualifier.

I think you missed that we celebrate Keshi for winning the AFCON and getting to the WC second round. Against France, "The final scoreline was harsh on Nigeria, who dominated for large parts of the second half..." according to the BBC. Maybe Keshi bribed the BBC too.

Remember also that one of Keshi's "Hey yous" scored the winning goal against your beloved Cote d'ivore and again in the final. Despicable of you to use that term to describe those that have done more to represent your country than you can ever dream of.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Tobi17 wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:58 pm Bro I need my money back for how you masterfully swindled us into supporting this sh*t coach even when the worrying signs were glaring.. I don't even want to waste my time hitting the panic button, but whilst we get to that point... Damunk and that resident brainless clown who calls himself EMIR KONGI must apologize to us for their tacit injustice to Nigerian football!
I am no master swindler bro.
I’m too upset to comment on today’s result, but if you think I “sold” you a swindle, that’s on you.
I’ve always said that there are too many straw man arguments being put out there, including one claiming that those of us refusing to malign Rohr believe him to be the best coach we’ve ever had and should be kept even in failure.
If you bought that too, as it seems you have, that’s on you too.

All we have ever asked is for the baying crowd to suggest a credible replacement that will not only do better, but will be willing to take charge and at a time that won’t to damage to our SE aspirations.
If you didn’t read that properly, then sorry, even that’s on you.

You can check yourself. You’ll simply find you were buying the numerous straw men being put out there, nothing more.
Sorry bro.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

in jeopardy.

We need a Coach that Delivers Results. Win the ANC and get to the QF of the WC.

I don't care if the players used are the siblings of the coach. This is a RESULT oriented business. For as long as you dont so something 'criminal'

That's how Vogt's was celebrated just because of massage! Na that one we go chop :taunt:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

in jeopardy.

The same Keshi won the AFCON that Rohr did not win. Was that luck?

Same Keshi got to the 2nd round of WC while Rohr was eliminated at the first round. Luck also?

Keshi qualified Togo (Yes Togo) for the WC. The ONLY time in their history. What's Rohr's experience with qualifying teams for the WC in his many years of coaching teams in Africa
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Damunk wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:21 am
Tobi17 wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:58 pm Bro I need my money back for how you masterfully swindled us into supporting this sh*t coach even when the worrying signs were glaring.. I don't even want to waste my time hitting the panic button, but whilst we get to that point... Damunk and that resident brainless clown who calls himself EMIR KONGI must apologize to us for their tacit injustice to Nigerian football!
I am no master swindler bro.
I’m too upset to comment on today’s result, but if you think I “sold” you a swindle, that’s on you.
I’ve always said that there are too many straw man arguments being put out there, including one claiming that those of us refusing to malign Rohr believe him to be the best coach we’ve ever had and should be kept even in failure.
If you bought that too, as it seems you have, that’s on you too.

All we have ever asked is for the baying crowd to suggest a credible replacement that will not only do better, but will be willing to take charge and at a time that won’t to damage to our SE aspirations.
If you didn’t read that properly, then sorry, even that’s on you.

You can check yourself. You’ll simply find you were buying the numerous straw men being put out there, nothing more.
Sorry bro.
Not sure the 'WE', but Amuneke was suggested and his resume was 'thrashed'! Someone who qualified Tanzania for the AFCON after 39 years! That's a massive achievement. It is comparable with Rohr's achievement with Niger!

Sam Aluko (RIP) said there is an alternative to LIFE which is DEATH during the SAP campaign when it was made to look as if there is no alternative to SAP. So we should not behave as if there is no alternative to Rohr!

NOTE: Rohr should not be sacked now. Best time to sack him was after the WC. However if we lose again to CAR, then I will rethink my position. We may need an 'emergency' coach to salvage things because the panic button will be pressed. I sincerely hope we don't get to that.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

in jeopardy.

While I don't see the NFF going for Pitso Mosimane, I believe he would be a good coach for Nigeria because I have watched him admiring and praising the SE on Football Africa on Supersports.
I am happy
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

in jeopardy.

Signed with all authority vested in me. QED.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

vancity eagle wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:40 pm

I have attacked all coaches who have deserved to be attacked, for various reasons, local or foreign I do not care.

It is not about LC vs FC. You just don't get it... and unfortunately, your deep-rooted inferiority complex won't let you get it.

If we are going for AVERAGE, I rather have an AVERAGE local.

**** was learning on the job. He said as much himself. You all gave him benefit of the doubt. Like the King's magnificent robe, you were trying to convince yourselves that you can see the splendor of the robe. Naaa dude. Dude is naked!

The difference you and I share is that of expectations... your expectations of the team changes with regards to who is in control.

Me, I can see $#%, smell $#%, and tell it is $#% without having to touch it or in you all case, eat it.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Cellular wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:10 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:40 pm

It is not about LC vs FC. You just don't get it... and unfortunately, your deep-rooted inferiority complex won't let you get it.

If we are going for AVERAGE, I rather have an AVERAGE local.

**** was learning on the job. He said as much himself. You all gave him benefit of the doubt. Like the King's magnificent robe, you were trying to convince yourselves that you can see the splendor of the robe. Naaa dude. Dude is naked!

The difference you and I share is that of expectations... your expectations of the team changes with regards to who is in control.

Me, I can see $#%, smell $#%, and tell it is $#% without having to touch it or in you all case, eat it.
Don't mind him. As if I would complain if Antonio Conte became available for the SE.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

In short the SE need to play purposeful team football, and not taking individual risks that puts the team in jeopardy
I was strongly supporting coach Rohr also, but after yesterday's loss, no-oooooo! I think something needs to be done about the coaching situation. I doubt we will go far with our current coach (Rohr)
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Nigeria don suffer. First it was Sierra leone, Now CAR.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

This particular loss doesnt bother me, the goal was more due to Balogun not been aware of where Ekong was, an error that hopefully relegate Balogun to backup. This happens to some of the best sometimes. But its the kind of foofball being played. RIP Amodu, but this is the kind of football that got Amodu canned twice even after qualifying Nigeria for the WC, its the kind of football that is alot of huffing and puffing against smaller football nations and losing or scraping by when on paper it seems to indicate a blowout. If Amody can be canned, I dont get why Rohr is protected either and given excuse for.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

oscar52 wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:18 am This particular loss doesnt bother me, the goal was more due to Balogun not been aware of where Ekong was, an error that hopefully relegate Balogun to backup. This happens to some of the best sometimes. But its the kind of foofball being played. RIP Amodu, but this is the kind of football that got Amodu canned twice even after qualifying Nigeria for the WC, its the kind of football that is alot of huffing and puffing against smaller football nations and losing or scraping by when on paper it seems to indicate a blowout.
You are exactly right.
But people can’t eat their cake and have it. You can’t on the one hand be lamenting the “injustice” or the “stupidity” of the way Amodu was dealt with all those years ago and then on the other hand call for the exact same thing today.
This team does not play with confidence and does not inspire confidence in the fans, and probably not their employers either.
The so-called “failure” widely lamented is about not inspiring confidence and not, at this stage, a failure to meet set goals. It is therefore all very subjective and speculatory. Couple this with the total absence of credible replacements and you find us in a hole. I’m not even mentioning the financial catch-22 the NFF finds itself in.
If Amody can be canned, I dont get why Rohr is protected either and given excuse for.
This makes no sense.
The ‘canning’ of Amodu, in hindsight is now widely seen as wrong in every aspect. How would any sensible nation push to repeat the same mistake in similar circumstances and then claim to be making progress?
Here’s a reminder from Feb 2002 of just one of the Amodu sackings, repeated believe it or not, years later. Note the term “huge public outcry”.
Nigeria sack coach Shaibu
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 828030.stm
Amodu paid for a poor African Nations Cup campaign
Nigeria's World Cup plans have been thrown into disarray by the sacking of coach Shaibu Amodu.
Amodu paid the price for a disappointing African Nations Cup campaign in which the Super Eagles went out at the semi-final stage. (Bronze)
The tournament in Mali was followed by a huge public outcry in Nigeria for the team to be reorganised before the World Cup in Japan and South Korea.
Amodu, 42, only took charge of the side last April after Dutchman Jo Bonfrere was sacked in the middle of the country's World Cup qualifying campaign.
His departure is good news for Nigeria's World Cup opponents England, Argentina and Sweden, who have been drawn to face Nigeria in the so-called Group of Death.
Sound familiar? :oops:

I would think that the key and only factor in the current circumstances would be whether Rohr still commands the respect of the players.
As they say, has he lost the dressing room? If he has, then there is no argument. No further progress can be made. But it still leaves the huge problem of who steps in.
This is no time to mess around with experimental coaching combinations or U17 ‘geniuses’ whose list of achievements includes “qualifying a nation for AFCON for the first time in 40 years” - only to come last by the way. That’s laughable. Thanks, but no thanks.
Nigerians will turn on their own in even more vicious ways at the first hint of trouble, including all those screaming for change right here right now on CE.
They probably did the same thing when Amodu was going thru his own wahala, but time dulls the memory and hides the evidence. CE never forgets though. :lol:

I doubt ANY true fan is happy with how the team is performing right now and confidence is lacking. Forget the straw man arguments and the silly one-upmanship polluting the debate. People seem more intent on scoring cheap and childish personal points. The main point of contention is whether replacing Rohr is the right thing to do right now and that includes succession.
Opinions differ and rightly so. No one has the answer and shouldn’t claim to.

Nigerians do not handle this kind of crisis well and our reaction to adversity is typical. Nor be today. We are playing out an old movie.
Give me a coach with pedigree who is obviously more experienced with demonstrable and relevant results then I’m all for it. I don’t and won’t buy the spurious argument that “A or B is no worse than Rohr was when he was hired.”
Really? That’s just stupid. You are complaining that Rohr wasn’t and still isn’t good enough yet you want to sack him in the middle of a campaign he isn’t exactly failing in and then hire someone no better. For real?
You can’t make this up.

Bottom line is we have very limited choices right now, both by accident and design.
But one choice we do have is to not panic and make the SAME boneheaded decision we have made not once, not twice, in the past.

Abuse me as you like’.
Up Eagles!
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Damunk wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:30 am
oscar52 wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:18 am This particular loss doesnt bother me, the goal was more due to Balogun not been aware of where Ekong was, an error that hopefully relegate Balogun to backup. This happens to some of the best sometimes. But its the kind of foofball being played. RIP Amodu, but this is the kind of football that got Amodu canned twice even after qualifying Nigeria for the WC, its the kind of football that is alot of huffing and puffing against smaller football nations and losing or scraping by when on paper it seems to indicate a blowout.
You are exactly right.
People can’t eat their cake and have it. You can’t on the one hand be lamenting the “injustice” or the “stupidity” of the way Amodu was dealt with all those years ago and then on the other hand call for the exact same thing today.
This team does not play with confidence and does not inspire confidence in the fans, and probably not their employers either.
The “failure” widely lamented is about not inspiring confidence and not, at this stage, a failure to meet set goals. It is therefore subjective and speculatory. Couple this with the total absence of credible replacements and you find us in a hole. I’m not even mentioning the financial catch-22 the NFF finds itself in.
If Amody can be canned, I dont get why Rohr is protected either and given excuse for.
This makes no sense.
The ‘canning’ of Amodu, in hindsight is now widely seen as wrong in every aspect. How would any sensible nation push to repeat the same mistake in similar circumstances and then claim to be making progress?
Here’s a reminder from Feb 2002 of just one of the Amodu sackings, repeated believe it or not, years later. Note the term “huge public outcry”.
Nigeria sack coach Shaibu
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 828030.stm
Amodu paid for a poor African Nations Cup campaign
Nigeria's World Cup plans have been thrown into disarray by the sacking of coach Shaibu Amodu.
Amodu paid the price for a disappointing African Nations Cup campaign in which the Super Eagles went out at the semi-final stage. (Bronze)
The tournament in Mali was followed by a huge public outcry in Nigeria for the team to be reorganised before the World Cup in Japan and South Korea.
Amodu, 42, only took charge of the side last April after Dutchman Jo Bonfrere was sacked in the middle of the country's World Cup qualifying campaign.
His departure is good news for Nigeria's World Cup opponents England, Argentina and Sweden, who have been drawn to face Nigeria in the so-called Group of Death.
Sound familiar? :oops:

I would think that the key and only factor in the current circumstances would be whether Rohr still commands the respect of the players.
As they say, has he lost the dressing room? If he has, then there is no argument. No further progress can be made. But it still leaves the huge problem of who steps in.
This is no time to mess around with experimental coaching combinations or U17 ‘geniuses’ whose list of achievements includes “qualifying a national for AFCON for the first time in 40 years” - only to come last by the way. That’s laughable. Thanks, but no thanks.
Nigerians will turn on their own in even more vicious ways at the first hint of trouble, including all those screaming for change here on CE.
They probably did the same thing when Amodu was going thru his own wahala, but time dulls the memory and hides the evidence.

I doubt ANY true fan is happy with how the team is performing right now and confidence is lacking. Forget the straw man arguments and the silly one-upmanship polluting the debate. People seem more intent on scoring personal points. The main point of contention is whether replacing Rohr is the right thing to do right now and that includes succession.
Opinions differ and rightly so.

Nigerians do not handle this kind of crisis well and our reaction to adversity is typical. Nor be today. We are playing out an old movie.
Give me a coach with pedigree who is obviously more experienced with demonstrable and relevant results then I’m all for it. I don’t and won’t buy the spurious argument that “A or B is no worse than Rohr was when he was hired.”
Really? That’s just stupid. You are complaining that Rohr wasn’t and still isn’t good enough yet you want to sack him in the middle of a campaign he isn’t exactly failing in and then hire someone no better. For real?
You can’t make this up.

Bottom line is we have very limited choices right now, both by accident and design.
But one choice we do have is to not panic and make the SAME boneheaded decision we have made not once, not twice, in the past.

Abuse me as you like’.
Up Eagles!
😡