Laffin thread is here. Disappointingly erratic S.E team

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Laffin thread is here. Disappointingly erratic S.E team

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

Even the late Emperor Bokassa couldn't have made this up! I am traveling in Africa and what do I read? It shall be well.. :taunt: :taunt:
Last edited by Field Marshall Ogolo on Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Laffin thread is here. Disappointingly erratic team

Post by Enugu II »

Field Marshall Ogolo wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:34 pm Even the late Emperor Bokassa couldn't have made this up! I am traveling in Africa and what do I read? It shall be well.. :taunt: :taunt:
Ogolo

One would think you should be in mourning given the 5-0 beat down you suffered yesterday.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Enugu II wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:26 pm
Field Marshall Ogolo wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:34 pm Even the late Emperor Bokassa couldn't have made this up! I am traveling in Africa and what do I read? It shall be well.. :taunt: :taunt:
Ogolo

One would think you should be in mourning given the 5-0 beat down you suffered yesterday.
Ogolo has been stuck inside a pit laterine for so long that he is hoping to have company.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Cellular wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:58 pm
Ogolo

Ogolo has been stuck inside a pit laterine for so long that he is hoping to have company.
Oga Cellular,
Jokes aside, this is a cause for concern. Bokassa people wacked Nigeria in Nigeria and you are talking about your team being stuck inside a :taunt: :D pit latrine? You are an example of what's wrong with Naija footie.
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Ogolo

:lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: 5-0? Who did this to Ogolo? Kai, na wa-oo!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Field Marshall Ogolo wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:20 am
Cellular wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:58 pm
Ogolo

Oga Cellular,
Jokes aside, this is a cause for concern. Bokassa people wacked Nigeria in Nigeria and you are talking about your team being stuck inside a :taunt: :D pit latrine? You are an example of what's wrong with Naija footie.
General Ogolo, so you have been promoted to 'Field Marshal?' When did this happen, bro? Ok, congrats and where is my Wine?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Ogolo, are you still laughing? To be honest, even though they ate 2 goals today, CAR have done a darned sight better than Kenya thus far🤔🙂❗️

Cheers.
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:06 am
Ogolo, are you still laughing? To be honest, even though they ate 2 goals today, CAR have done a darned sight better than Kenya thus far🤔🙂❗️

Cheers.
I am now back in the U.S - did Naija win the 2nd leg? Did they bribe the poor folks of CAR? Naija once defeated Liberia and the victory was suspicious at best! This was around 2001/2... history truly repeats itself if Naija has won .
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Laffin thread is here. Disappointingly erratic S.E team

Post by Enugu II »

Ogolo

The good thing for you is that Kenya has been very fortunate. Seriously fortunate not to have met Nigeria recently. It would have amounted to crushing defeat for Kenya.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics