All the "Big teams" won impressively today

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
All the "Big teams" won impressively today

Post by Tobi17 »

Ghana with their new Serbian coach (well he's not particularly new to the Ghanaian team) posting a superb performance and 3-1 win over Zimbabwe

South Africa won 3-1 against Ethiopia

Morocco won 3-0 against Guinea Bissau

Senegal 4-1 against Namibia

Ivory Coast, Algeria, Tunisia all won impressively.

Just for context of this post, if the SE fail to beat CAR convincingly tomorrow... Rohr should be fired right there and then on the spot while we scramble around for an emergency coach... and I could care less how NFF will pay him off whatever he's owed, Nigerian football will and must not be held hostage to garbage football.

We move on to tomorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: All the "Big teams" won impressively today

Post by Odas »

Bros, after the loss of Thursday, I cease to support Rohr. I think it's time for him and Nigeria (we, the Super eagles) to part ways. I don't think he will ever learn from his past mistakes
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

It is an embarrassment.

Every single top team is winning in style scoring loads of goals.

Watching Morocco, Ghana, Senegal, Ivory Coast shows just how poor we are.

Anything less than a win tomorrow, Rohr should be sacked and interned in a Cameroonian military camp.

In fact if our win tomorrow is a struggle, he should also be sacked and detained.

Rohr is clueless and this team we have is well underperformed.

No excuses, we will have a great pitch, so Rohr cannot even mention that one.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

All the people with little brain activity started a thread today. Slow toad is behind them trying to catch up. :boo:
OCCUPY NFF!!
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:23 am All the people with little brain activity started a thread today. Slow toad is behind them trying to catch up. :boo:
Big teams won. Rohr has informed us, we are not a big team.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Tobi17 wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:53 pm Ghana with their new Serbian coach (well he's not particularly new to the Ghanaian team) posting a superb performance and 3-1 win over Zimbabwe

South Africa won 3-1 against Ethiopia

Morocco won 3-0 against Guinea Bissau

Senegal 4-1 against Namibia

Ivory Coast, Algeria, Tunisia all won impressively.

Just for context of this post, if the SE fail to beat CAR convincingly tomorrow... Rohr should be fired right there and then on the spot while we scramble around for an emergency coach... and I could care less how NFF will pay him off whatever he's owed, Nigerian football will and must not be held hostage to garbage football.

We move on to tomorrow.
...our giant of Africa moniker ended long time ago, so we are not a big team anymore. We are a managing, moving along side.
Secondly, how exactly are you gonna fire the coach if he fails to win, and win convincingly? For I can understand this rhetoric if he is a Nigerian aka LC.
Problem is you guys don't talk about the root problem instead you scratch the surface and a quick fix.