I AM NOW 100% BEHIND SACKING GERNOT ROHR

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
I AM NOW 100% BEHIND SACKING GERNOT ROHR

Post by vancity eagle »

Yes even before this match is played, I dont care the result

it is clear this dummy of a man has nothing left to offer SE

I woke this morning to see that we will be playing a 352, something I had advocated will be our best formation to accomodate Iheanacho.

Then I thought, Rohr cannot be this bright, he must have gotten the personnel to execute this formation wrong, and lo and behold I was right.

To my shock Rohr has dropped our most effective offensive player for "Chicken head" Ahmed Musa. WTF is the dunce thinking ?

He then dropped our only natural wing back, who was the only player who could put in a decent cross

He then retained the useless Jamilu Collins, who was piss poor in the first match.

How this dummy doesn't know by now that Aina is just as good on the left, if not better, is completely astonishing. This clown of a coach is so stupid.

Right formation, wrong players. What this clown should have done was to use Ejuke as a #10 with Nacho and Osimehn up top and replaced Collins with Aina on the left.

I don tire for this stupid man, at this point I will take anybody, this guy is a fraud. A German PE teacher masquerading as a coach, abeg get him the foooock out !!!!!!!!!

This man is too stupid to learn the most basic concepts.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: I AM NOW 100% BEHIND SACKING GERNOT ROHR

Post by vancity eagle »

Honestly a part of me wants us to fail today. So we can sack this CLOWN.

I have had enough.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:38 pm Yes even before this match is played, I dont care the result

I woke this morning to see that we will be playing a 352, something I had advocated will be our best formation to accomodate Iheanacho.

Then I thought, Rohr cannot be this bright, he must have gotten the personnel to execute this formation wrong, and lo and behold I was right.

To my shock Rohr has dropped our most effective offensive player for "Chicken head" Ahmed Musa. WTF is the dunce thinking ?

He then dropped our only natural wing back, who was the only player who could put in a decent cross

He then retained the useless Jamilu Collins, who was piss poor in the first match.

How this dummy doesn't know by now that Aina is just as good on the left, if not better, is completely astonishing. This clown of a coach is so stupid.

Right formation, wrong players. What this clown should have done was to use Ejuke as a #10 with Nacho and Osimehn up top and replaced Collins with Aina on the left.

I don tire for this stupid man, at this point I will take anybody, this guy is a fraud. A German PE teacher masquerading as a coach, abeg get him the foooock out !!!!!!!!!

No!! No be you way dey always lust for Foreign coaches? This is the culmination of the vision of folks like you and your elk?
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:44 pm Honestly a part of me wants us to fail today. So we can sack this CLOWN.

I have had enough.
We cannot afford to sack him. He is being owed too much money.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

highbury wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:46 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:38 pm Yes even before this match is played, I dont care the result

No!! No be you way dey always lust for Foreign coaches? This is the culmination of the vision of folks like you and your elk?
can you stop your foreign vs local nonsense

a bad coach is a bad coach no matter where they come from

SE have been plagued with one bad coach after another.
return2k2
Egg
Egg

Post by return2k2 »

Pinnick is a better coach for the Super Eagles :lol:

waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

return2k2 wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:45 pm Pinnick is a better coach for the Super Eagles :lol:

Ughh!
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

If we fire Rohr now

a new coach will have 2 relatively easy WC matches to execute, a few friendlies before the nations cup, and then the final playoff.

It can be done. SE needs new ideas.

Rohr cannot take this team to its potential.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

return2k2 wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:45 pm Pinnick is a better coach for the Super Eagles :lol:

"we have done everything possible"

This clown should stop forcing junk players on the coach and make sure they play on the best pitch in the country.

eeeeediooot !!!

chaii this clown even said "it is a good pitch" referring to the Cameroon stadium.. So is he admitting that Lagos is crap ? Unbelieveable.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:38 pm

I have been on Cybereagles for years upon years. I think probably since 2001 or 2002, cant remember.

There is one thing that has always remained true about this place!! It is that I see things years before others even know it exists! Its both frustrating and funny at the same time. I saw something and they say my mouth is smelling. 3 years later, people begin to accept the truth I told them 3 years before.

Nigeria is a dump because very few of us are visionaries, the rest of you are reactionary. You are always 3 years behind the rest of the world and you wonder why nothing works in this country.

Anyway, welcome to 3 years ago. :oops: :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:44 pm Honestly a part of me wants us to fail today. So we can sack this CLOWN.

I have had enough.
There is really no need for the abuse. Show some manners.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Lolly wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:35 pm

I have had enough.
Really? You missed when he wished and pray that Musa should get injured?

You missed those he wished death upon???
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

wanaj0 wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:34 pm

I have had enough.

:woot:
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

I have had enough.

Very sad if true. There is absolutely no reason to get this emotional unless he is gambling and losing money. But even then, he has no right to be wishing any player injured or dead. :shock:
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Lolly wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:16 pm

I have had enough.

Very sad if true. There is absolutely no reason to get this emotional unless he is gambling and losing money. But even then, he has no right to be wishing any player injured or dead. :shock:
Internet does not lie. Musa's own happened within the last two weeks :boo:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

wanaj0 wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:23 pm
Lolly wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:16 pm

I have had enough.

Internet does not lie. Musa's own happened within the last two weeks :boo:
VC lacks emotional control.
He can’t be this volatile in real life.
It’s almost pathological.
And I’m sure he’s not 17 years old.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:15 pm

"we have done everything possible"

This clown should stop forcing junk players on the coach and make sure they play on the best pitch in the country.

eeeeediooot !!!

chaii this clown even said "it is a good pitch" referring to the Cameroon stadium.. So is he admitting that Lagos is crap ? Unbelieveable.
This is really sad because it's obvious to Pinnick that the pitch in Lagos is not good enough but because Lagos State is taking care of the team's expenses he allows the team to play on poor pitches thereby hampering them. What sort of leadership is this?
I am happy
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Pinnick is the worst thing to happen to Nigerian football in 20years.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Pinnick should also go. BtW no one cares if you are behind sacking Rohr or not. The guy should have been sacked after the 2018 world cup in Russia. Nigeria just wasted 3 years in valuable WC preparation time.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

highbury wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:46 pm

Well, Vancity Eagle (VE) has changed his mind just like I have. At this point and based on the latest results, coach Rohr cannot give us what we need in the Super-eagles team. Thus, anyone who has money should please DONATE so we can pay him off now.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

ohenhen1 wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:09 am Pinnick should also go. BtW no one cares if you are behind sacking Rohr or not. The guy should have been sacked after the 2018 world cup in Russia. Nigeria just wasted 3 years in valuable WC preparation time.
Pinnock is the best NFF chairman in our lifetime. It would really be a sad day for Nigerian football, when he leaves office.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

fabio wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:41 am
ohenhen1 wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:09 am Pinnick should also go. BtW no one cares if you are behind sacking Rohr or not. The guy should have been sacked after the 2018 world cup in Russia. Nigeria just wasted 3 years in valuable WC preparation time.
Pinnock is the best NFF chairman in our lifetime. It would really be a sad day for Nigerian football, when he leaves office.
Fabio

I think many people do not understand that. While I loathe many things about Pinnick, I must say that he is the best NFF Chairman in my lifetime and that covers a very long period. When he is done in the position, I just do not want Nigerian football to go back to the past. We must move to better things.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Enugu II wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:11 pm
fabio wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:41 am
Fabio

I think many people do not understand that. While I loathe many things about Pinnick, I must say that he is the best NFF Chairman in my lifetime and that covers a very long period. When he is done in the position, I just do not want Nigerian football to go back to the past. We must move to better things.

Based on what exactly?
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp