Kelechi Nwakali

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Kelechi Nwakali

Post by bushboy »

When I saw Huesca listed on ESPN+ today, I was excited. I figured it will be a chance to watch Nwakali. But sadly, he is on the bench.

Does anyone know if he's been a regular starter? I don't think warming the bench for a division 2 team is a good look.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
tedder89
Egg
Egg
Re: Kelechi Nwakali

Post by tedder89 »

I’ve seen him in the starting line up this season

It’s an away game for Huesca so maybe something tactical…..
bushboy wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:00 pm When I saw Huesca listed on ESPN+ today, I was excited. I figured it will be a chance to watch Nwakali. But sadly, he is on the bench.

Does anyone know if he's been a regular starter? I don't think warming the bench for a division 2 team is a good look.
IN OUR CASE, THERE IS NO TIME. NO SERIOUS COACH WILL TAKE THIS JOB

Pasamu on Monday Feb 22nd 2010 post ANC- I will repeat again, the problem with our team was never ability or personnel or even tactics . It was confidence pure and simple confidence. Amodus team had been spat upon, anything they did was dismissed as insignificant To see the team going from playing brilliant football against Egypt in the first half of their ANC group game to the cautious fear laden play against Zambia was sad.
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

bushboy wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:00 pm When I saw Huesca listed on ESPN+ today, I was excited. I figured it will be a chance to watch Nwakali. But sadly, he is on the bench.

He has been a regular starter, and playing 90 mins.

I have watched at least 4 matches he started.
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

Oguleftie wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:42 am

He has started a few but has not played 90 min this season. He has appeared in 8 games for a total of 349 minutes. That’s less than 45 min a game. Last two games: subbed out at half time and a sub in for 5 min. No assist, no goals so far. Facts.
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Best to give Kelechi a break and let his football do the talking for him. Let him play his way into contention like Taiwo Awoniyi has done. He hasn't done anything recently to stake a claim for a shirt. ANC is too close and the chances of him being a wildcard pick for the WC are pretty remote with Olise, Ejaria still on the radar..
tedder89
Egg
Egg

Post by tedder89 »

kawawa wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:48 am
Oguleftie wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:42 am

He has started a few but has not played 90 min this season. He has appeared in 8 games for a total of 349 minutes. That’s less than 45 min a game. Last two games: subbed out at half time and a sub in for 5 min. No assist, no goals so far. Facts.
Nwakali just came on for Huesca in the 67th minute away to Girona

Score 1-1 right now
IN OUR CASE, THERE IS NO TIME. NO SERIOUS COACH WILL TAKE THIS JOB

Pasamu on Monday Feb 22nd 2010 post ANC- I will repeat again, the problem with our team was never ability or personnel or even tactics . It was confidence pure and simple confidence. Amodus team had been spat upon, anything they did was dismissed as insignificant To see the team going from playing brilliant football against Egypt in the first half of their ANC group game to the cautious fear laden play against Zambia was sad.