Chidera's glimpse of magic

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Chidera's glimpse of magic

Post by Tobi17 »

Now if only this lad had the decision making in the final third! Guys we have a gem on our hands.

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Chidera's glimpse of magic

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Sir slow Toad, u no see say nattin dey dia? :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:26 pm Sir slow Toad, u no see say nattin dey dia? :laugh:
Old man stop embarrassing your poor kids like this, they need someone to look up to and you should do better considering your age, I'm more than half your age... stop harassing me you sick old pervert!
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

He has a talent that is very rare to find and that is incredibly valuable in football. The ability to see spaces, to decompose those spaces as he wants, to react to decomposed spaces by friend and foe alike, and to reconstruct spaces where they didn't and shouldn't exist. And he does all of this in real and fast moving time. This is typically what great soccer teams do because it is more feasible to do this in numbers employing for example tiki taka. But special players are able to do this alone because, well because they are special.

But all of that talent is wasted if Ejuke does not learn to look up and give the killer final pass a la Maradona or the killer knockout punch a la Messi.
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

I agree Ejuke is a special talent. A HUGE breath of refreshing air from the sideways passing mentality players. Opposing teams, I don't care who they are, will not want to see him in the lineup. It is up to the coach to use him properly.

Wha choo looking at?!
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:47 pm I agree Ejuke is a special talent. A HUGE breath of refreshing air from the sideways passing mentality players. Opposing teams, I don't care who they are, will not want to see him in the lineup. It is up to the coach to use him properly.
And that would include some of him teammates. I really suspect it is too late to teach or train him to release the ball early or at the right time. Just look at what Chukwueze does when he plays for Nigeria and how it affects our offensive play.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Lolly wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:10 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:47 pm I agree Ejuke is a special talent. A HUGE breath of refreshing air from the sideways passing mentality players. Opposing teams, I don't care who they are, will not want to see him in the lineup. It is up to the coach to use him properly.
And that would include some of him teammates. I really suspect it is too late to teach or train him to release the ball early or at the right time. Just look at what Chukwueze does when he plays for Nigeria and how it affects our offensive play.
Maybe, but also it’s not at the NT level that you will be able to teach much. It’s why I was so critical of his money move to Russia…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Tobi17 wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:58 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:26 pm Sir slow Toad, u no see say nattin dey dia? :laugh:
Old man stop embarrassing your poor kids like this, they need someone to look up to and you should do better considering your age, I'm more than half your age... stop harassing me you sick old pervert!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

He's not special; no need to go overboard.

Not on the evidence of watching him over 2-3yrs...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Pervert? U getting slower and slower by the day. If you're more than half my age then your mental acuity should be up to scratch instead of the labored efforts you spew daily. Oloshi!
OCCUPY NFF!!
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

You guys are just too funny :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: .
fledy
Egg
Egg

Post by fledy »

Na JJ brother!
Dribble dribble dribble and then nothing :)
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:00 pm
Pervert? U getting slower and slower by the day. If you're more than half my age then your mental acuity should be up to scratch instead of the labored efforts you spew daily. Oloshi!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: .
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

txj wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:42 pm

Oya oga explain ya sef :laugh: :laugh:
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: na this kine thing dey make me run from yabees for CE
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

He's voted as CSKA Moscows player of the month for the 2nd month in a row :clap: :clap: :clap:

[tweet][/tweet]
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:00 pm
Imagine the sheer gall of the CE resident dunce whose antecedents and proclivities for chronic inanity and stupidity are well known and noted :rotf: :rotf:, Ogbeni at your age you should be doing better for yourself, considering how all the metrics of failure anyone can imagine have come to define you, you're far older than me with some high mileage in age, yet you act like an insufferable pervert on crack... You get luck say I never jam you for real life, I for don beat shege banza comot for your body.

Ozuor!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Sunset wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:32 pm He's voted as CSKA Moscows player of the month for the 2nd month in a row :clap: :clap: :clap:

[tweet][/tweet]
:clap: :clap: : :clap:
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

DIMKA76 wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:18 pm
txj wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:42 pm

Oya oga explain ya sef :laugh: :laugh:

He is not a European or South American player so he sucks
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

fledy wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:08 pm Na JJ brother!
So how about the assist he provided for Osimhen in the video above and the one in the first leg? :dream:
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

He’s always been a gem,I remember asking why the NFF didn’t realise what he was doing in Holland and they took ages to cap him back then when his stats showed why!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

gochino wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:46 am
fledy wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:08 pm Na JJ brother!
So how about the assist he provided for Osimhen in the video above and the one in the first leg? :dream:
If a man has to top his WiFi weekly he’s unlikely to watch those clips.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Nigerians don’t know good players anymore. We have been deprived of quality for a long time so any glimpse of “quality”, we start to scream world class or special talent. Give me the Ghanaian Mohammed Kudus of Ajax and I will tell you we have a special talent. That is a player and a half.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."