Ejuke myth debunked!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Ejuke myth debunked!!

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

This is the best highlight video of Chidera I've seen so far, the myth that he doesn't pass, dribbles too much has been debunked. All I can say is whaoooo, just whaoooo. We don hammer folks, we don hammer. He hit the post, gave a scrumptious through ball to a useless forward, put in a pin point accurate cross with his left foot and made some great moves. Abeg, help we watch this, the truth might be that he's further along than we think but since we don't watch his games we're seriously misjudging his abilities. Kai... SE don hammer. Eze who? :thumbs:

OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Ejuke myth debunked!!

Post by Damunk »

Na true you talk. That left-footed cross and the shot hitting the post were top class.
And he is never afraid to shoot.
You can see why he has consecutively won the CSKA POTM...
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

I want you all to remember that this is the player Rohr and the NFF conspired to keep out of the team so junks like Musa and Iwuala, even a second division Abraham Marcus, could be called up.

In fact if not for injuries we'd probably never have ever seen Ejuke again while Musa counts down to one hundred and whatever.

You think there are not other players out there that are much better than the junks Rohr continues to call up.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

If it came down to it, which of the following players will Rohr drop for afcon

1. Ahmed Musa
2. Shehu Abdullahi
3. Chidera Ejuke
4. Some random extra central defender

What is your answer ?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Nice game! Improving his end product only helps SE. Hopefully that una coach will unleash him more when other players return.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

vancity eagle wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:58 pm If it came down to it, which of the following players will Rohr drop for afcon

1. Ahmed Musa
2. Shehu Abdullahi
3. Chidera Ejuke
4. Some random extra central defender

What is your answer ?
[/quot

Shehu is not a world class player but he's a good player. Our lack of depth in CM keeps him relevant until we have solid back up CM who can defend. Shehu is not really in competition for a starting spot, his value is in his ability to play several positions.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

I've been saying it for long that Ejuke is the ANSWER to the conundrum of our creative dilenma... build the core of these team around Ndidi, Osimhen, Iwobi, Ejuke and Chukwueze and we will be one solid team for years to come. We are here begging the likes of Michel Olise etc while we have the answer to our creative midfield woes right before us.
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

I think his best position is on the wings. Not convinced yet that he is better than Iwobi in the AM position, but I do hope Rohr never plays Kelechi or Musa again in the AM position since Ejuke is an upgrade over those two in that position.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

olu wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:22 am I think his best position is on the wings. Not convinced yet that he is better than Iwobi in the AM position, but I do hope Rohr never plays Kelechi or Musa again in the AM position since Ejuke is an upgrade over those two in that position.
The fact that Musa is still a thing in the Super Eagles shows a lot hasn’t been done to improve that area!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

olu wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:22 am I think his best position is on the wings. Not convinced yet that he is better than Iwobi in the AM position, but I do hope Rohr never plays Kelechi or Musa again in the AM position since Ejuke is an upgrade over those two in that position.
Iwobi might look good occasionally for SE but he doesn't play as a AM regularly and hasn't shown on the pro level that he's consistent If u think you can get to the WC semis with iwobi as your main creative force then youre dreaming
OCCUPY NFF!!
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

----------------------Osimhen------------------------------

Ejuke...............Iwobi...................Chukwueze---

---------------Aribo--------Ndidi-------------------------
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:53 am
Iwobi might look good occasionally for SE but he doesn't play as a AM regularly and hasn't shown on the pro level that he's consistent If u think you can get to the WC semis with iwobi as your main creative force then youre dreaming
You can't help your hatred for Alex. He looks good CONSISTENTLY for the SE and there's nothing you can do about it. Ejuke is a talented boy, but he's nowhere near Iwobi in terms of productivity. I wish both players the best though. The better they perform for the SE, the better our chances of winning something.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

vancity eagle wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:55 pm I want you all to remember that this is the player Rohr and the NFF conspired to keep out of the team so junks like Musa and Iwuala, even a second division Abraham Marcus, could be called up.

In fact if not for injuries we'd probably never have ever seen Ejuke again while Musa counts down to one hundred and whatever.

You think there are not other players out there that are much better than the junks Rohr continues to call up.
OK. I have ignored this too many times. "Junk" is a compound noun. No need for the s at the end.

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Are you kidding me? Just on fitness and workrate alone, he is far better than Iwobi. Skills wise, far better as well.

Wha choo looking at?!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:52 pm
Are you kidding me? Just on fitness and workrate alone, he is far better than Iwobi. Skills wise, far better as well.
How about knowing when to pass ?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

vancity eagle wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:09 pm
How about knowing when to pass ?
I refer you to the video in the OP.

Wha choo looking at?!
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

We would have more opportunities to compare them playing for the SE. So far, Iwobi is ahead of him.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

You guyz are funny, as long as Pinnick and Rohr are in charge, he would only get few mins if at all.... Musa and Simon would always start. Ejuke only played because key players were missing.
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Robotnik wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:15 am ----------------------Osimhen------------------------------

:agree:
If we play 4 at the back, this really is the only way to go.
Slight adjustment might to have Ndidi solely at the base and play both Aribo and Iwobi further ahead but that’s it.

We might see some action from Samu this weekend as he makes his way back from injury.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

waka-man wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:57 am
Robotnik wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:15 am ----------------------Osimhen------------------------------

:agree:
If we play 4 at the back, this really is the only way to go.
Slight adjustment might to have Ndidi solely at the base and play both Aribo and Iwobi further ahead but that’s it.

We might see some action from Samu this weekend as he makes his way back from injury.
That’ll be great news! :thumbs:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Ejjuke scored a nice goal . :clap:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:12 pm Ejjuke scored a nice goal . :clap:

Once again confirming he is not afraid to shoot :clap: