The secret #10 I mentioned earlier that will be called up for the next round of WCQ

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
The secret #10 I mentioned earlier that will be called up for the next round of WCQ

Post by Tobi17 »

Well here you have it Gents, I've finally let the cat out of the back...Rohr is eager for a player who can effectively play the #10 role and it seems NFF and Rohr have decided to take a chance with 19 yr old Chelsea academy kid Anjorin... expect a call up for him probably against the next rounds of WC qualifiers

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: The secret #10 I mentioned earlier that will be called up for the next round of WCQ

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The guy who couldn't cut it? Smh
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Robotnik
Egg
Egg
Re: The secret #10 I mentioned earlier that will be called up for the next round of WCQ

Post by Robotnik »

Okay
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

He aight. Nothing really special. The positive thing I saw is his quick release of the ball after a dribble. He certainly does release the ball quickly.
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Same dude that scored for Englands U20's a couple days ago?

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Toby you get inside gist ?

Or you just going off the owngoal article ?

So Ejarias switch has been taking 2 years, yet this guy who played for England last week will be called up ?

OK oh.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

At least Rohr understands the problem and is looking to fix it, if these reports are true.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

vancity eagle wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:07 pm Toby you get inside gist ?

Or you just going off the owngoal article ?

So Ejarias switch has been taking 2 years, yet this guy who played for England last week will be called up ?

OK oh.
Fast good o
Slow no good o
:laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

This has to be very very fake lol
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Ugbowo wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:43 am This has to be very very fake lol
Nope not fake, my close sources indicate Rohr and the NFF have been keeping tabs on the lad for a while now in view of a possible call up soon.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Tobi17 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:53 pm
Nope not fake, my close sources indicate Rohr and the NFF have been keeping tabs on the lad for a while now in view of a possible call up soon.
What are your sources telling you about Ejaria ?

Who has been switching for over 2 years.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Fake news as usual. No surprises. Same pool of players. Ejaria or Olise or Lookman or Ebere Eze don't exist for SE. It is only a concocted by Nigerian news media outlets looking for traction. Nothing more, nothing less
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

highbury wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:32 pm Fake news as usual. No surprises. Same pool of players. Ejaria or Olise or Lookman or Ebere Eze don't exist for SE. It is only concocted by Nigerian news media outlets looking for traction. Nothing more, nothing less
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

vancity eagle wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:05 pm

Ejaria and Lookman's situation was due to a delay in securing their passports, the problem was more of major administrative hiccups further hampered by the Covid-19 restrictions last year... as for the nationality switch for both guys, it was actually approved early last year around March. Give or take we should be seeing Ejaria and Lookman in the AFCON squad by January of next year.
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Tobi17 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:39 pm

Ejaria and Lookman's situation was due to a delay in securing their passports, the problem was more of major administrative hiccups further hampered by the Covid-19 restrictions last year... as for the nationality switch for both guys, it was actually approved early last year around March. Give or take we should be seeing Ejaria and Lookman in the AFCON squad by January of next year.
Not doubting your credibility buts it’s a really hard one to believe. Bassey is already in the team and he only came on the radar recently.

In any case, none of these folks, apart from Ebere Eze and in a few years Olise, could make any difference to the SE.

And when you consider where the most important players in our near future - Ndidi, Ejuke, Chukwueze and Osimhen - came from, you start losing any real interest in these nationality switching tales.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

waka-man wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:20 pm

Not doubting your credibility buts it’s a really hard one to believe. Bassey is already in the team and he only came on the radar recently.

In any case, none of these folks, apart from Ebere Eze and in a few years Olise, could make any difference to the SE.

And when you consider where the most important players in our near future - Ndidi, Ejuke, Chukwueze and Osimhen - came from, you start losing any real interest in these nationality switching tales.
Bassey's case is less complicated because he didn't play for any of the youth teams for either England or Italy, but I definitely agree with you... We don't need these guys anymore than we think we do.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

This nonsense has to stop,ain’t no English youth prodigy coming to save you foools!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Curious, how was the Leicester Women's player able to switch to play for the Falcons so quickly? Did she play for any of England's junior teams, and are the rules different for women.
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

olu wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:20 pm Curious, how was the Leicester Women's player able to switch to play for the Falcons so quickly? Did she play for any of England's junior teams, and are the rules different for women.
Still yet to be approved by FIFA otherwise she would have been in today's squad.
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

I see. Thanks for the info.
Adisboy wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:28 pm
olu wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:20 pm Curious, how was the Leicester Women's player able to switch to play for the Falcons so quickly? Did she play for any of England's junior teams, and are the rules different for women.
Still yet to be approved by FIFA otherwise she would have been in today's squad.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Tobi17 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:30 pm

Bassey's case is less complicated because he didn't play for any of the youth teams for either England or Italy, but I definitely agree with you... We don't need these guys anymore than we think we do.
But you just said the problem is passport and not FIFA approval. So how did Bassey get his passport so quick and yet Ejaria and Lookman are waiting ?
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

vancity eagle wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:04 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:30 pm

But you just said the problem is passport and not FIFA approval. So how did Bassey get his passport so quick and yet Ejaria and Lookman are waiting ?
But are they waiting?Ejaria most likely knows it’s Nigeria for him as he won’t play for England from the Championship but as for Lookman is he really waiting to play for Nigeria?
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI