Ahmed Musa over Emmanuel Dennis is grave injustice!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Ahmed Musa over Emmanuel Dennis is grave injustice!!

Post by bushboy »

I am watching Watford v Liverpool. Even though Watford is losing 4-0, you can see the quality in Dennis whenever he gets the ball. The fact that Rohr chooses to call Musa ahead of this guy is just mind boggling.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: Ahmed Musa over Emmanuel Dennis is grave injustice!!

Post by Tobi17 »

bushboy wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:44 pm I am watching Watford v Liverpool. Even though Watford is losing 4-0, you can see the quality in Dennis whenever he gets the ball. The fact that Rohr chooses to call Musa ahead of this guy is just mind boggling.
Dennis must be playing on a different level if his team is losing by 4 unreplied goals yet you're hyping him up like this...
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...and when Dennis is called up to the SE wey go see. Hyping players at their clubs, then comes and flop at national side.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Tobi17 wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:04 pm
bushboy wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:44 pm I am watching Watford v Liverpool. Even though Watford is losing 4-0, you can see the quality in Dennis whenever he gets the ball. The fact that Rohr chooses to call Musa ahead of this guy is just mind boggling.
Dennis must be playing on a different level if his team is losing by 4 unreplied goals yet you're hyping him up like this...
I don't know what you mean by "hype" but if you think Musa is more worthy of a national team call than Dennis, then no yawa.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

bushboy wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:16 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:04 pm
I don't know what you mean by "hype" but if you think Musa is more worthy of a national team call than Dennis, then no yawa.
Don't get me wrong Amigo I think Musa is currently sh#t and has no place in the NT anymore... But I was just wondering how a player could look so terrific to you when his team got clapped by 5 unreplied goals.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

You and your warped ideas. Did you watch the game or are you just intentionally bloviating? Dennis was trash today. Granted he rarely got the ball, when he got he either gave the ball away or made poor decisions with his pass. I am not saying he is bad. Based on the body of evidence from today, he is no where close to Ahmed Musa. This is me speaking as someone who has issues with parts of Musa's game.
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Dennis wasn't very good today.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Thank God we all have access and can watch players ourselves ….. yes Dennis had a blinder today in the 5nil loss!!!!
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Last I checked Dennis is not a defender. If anyone was trash today, it was Ekong. I watched the game, and Dennis has some really good touches. I guess we all watch football differently. That's fine.
Who will be next?
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Musa over ANYBODY is a travesty.
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

bushboy wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:06 pm Last I checked Dennis is not a defender. If anyone was trash today, it was Ekong. I watched the game, and Dennis has some really good touches. I guess we all watch football differently. That's fine.
Yes Dennis is a striker and how many goals did he score in today’s game? He is judged on goals and not touches, looking good or dribbles. Let’s be honest an admit the whole Watford team were poor today if want to give anybody props it would be Sarr.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

bushboy wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:06 pm Last I checked Dennis is not a defender. If anyone was trash today, it was Ekong. I watched the game, and Dennis has some really good touches. I guess we all watch football differently. That's fine.
Ekong was trash today too. But the reason you created this thread was due your reference to Dennis. Hence, my response. I also didn't realize that all it took to impress you was some really good touches. That's fine. I hope you gave that credit to Osimhen for a few good touches.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

highbury wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:27 pm
Ekong was trash today too. But the reason you created this thread was due your reference to Dennis. Hence, my response. I also didn't realize that all it took to impress you was some really good touches. That's fine. I hope you gave that credit to Osimhen for a few good touches.
When a team is hammered 5-0, then yes, a few good touches are impressive enough considering the circumstances. I am one of Osimhen's biggest fans, so no yawa.
Who will be next?
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

bushboy wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:39 pm
When a team is hammered 5-0, then yes, a few good touches are impressive enough considering the circumstances. I am one of Osimhen's biggest fans, so no yawa.

On the contrary, when your team is being thoroughly outplayed, it's important for your attacking players to make the most of each opportunity. Dennis was poor in this regard. A few good touches here and there doesn’t change that.

PS - No one is saying that Dennis isn't a good player or that he doesn't deserve to be in the Super Eagles (least of all me - as I'm a big fan of his game).
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Dennis was very poor today.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Lolly wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:27 pm Dennis was very poor today.
Captain obvious. After the fact
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

An interesting rebuttal to the 'Musa must go' herd.
Enjoy...
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Otitokoro wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:16 pm An interesting rebuttal to the 'Musa must go' herd.
Enjoy...
Disagree with this rebuttal, it’s has nothing to do with where Musa is from, this is a player that has benefited from preferential treatment. He had been called up even when he was clubless, while playing in the wilderness that is Saudi Arabia, taking up a spot that could have been used to try more inform players. They want to lie to us that he played well vs CAR when he clearly didn’t. In the second game he misplaced way more passes than he completed. It was the same thing all last ANC, his speed is no longer there and he’s never been a cerebral player and his lack of proper basics like ball control and passing are becoming much more obvious. There’s no world where he deserves to be on this team, and I think even he himself knows that and is just enjoying his preferential treatment for as long as it lasts.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

maceo4 wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:38 pm
Otitokoro wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:16 pm An interesting rebuttal to the 'Musa must go' herd.
Enjoy...
Disagree with this rebuttal, it’s has nothing to do with where Musa is from, this is a player that has benefited from preferential treatment. He had been called up even when he was clubless, while playing in the wilderness that is Saudi Arabia, taking up a spot that could have been used to try more inform players. They want to lie to us that he played well vs CAR when he clearly didn’t. In the second game he misplaced way more passes than he completed. It was the same thing all last ANC, his speed is no longer there and he’s never been a cerebral player and his lack of proper basics like ball control and passing are becoming much more obvious. There’s no world where he deserves to be on this team, and I think even he himself knows that and is just enjoying his preferential treatment for as long as it lasts.
Musa is benefitting from being the captain, same preferential treatment give to Keshi in 1994 and Yobo at the tail end of his career. But I sincerely hope Rohr and the NFF won't extend this favour to AFCON and World Cup if we qualify. It should end with the qualifiers.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Enjoy...
Vancity can learn from this. Van city you are older than the man in the video but you can certainly learn from it
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

highbury wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:54 pm
Enjoy...
Vancity can learn from this. Van city you are older than the man in the video but you can certainly learn from it
Yes Musa has served Nigeria well but so has Sunday Mba I mean he scored the only goal that last won a Afcon for Nigeria why wasn’t he allowed to play 101 games for Nigeria?
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

Entire team was poor. Ekong was not the worst defender. Dennis’ play to me not worth this hype and a whole new thread. They were outclassed.