Osimhen vs Aina LIVE on Paramount +

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Osimhen vs Aina LIVE on Paramount +

Post by bushboy »

Game kicks off in 5 mins.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Osimhen vs Aina LIVE on Paramount +

Post by bushboy »

Both starting.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

How come bushboy never opens game threads for his hand picked bush babies? :laugh:
Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OCCUPY NFF!!
tedder89
Egg
Egg

Post by tedder89 »

Both Aina and Vic involved early on…..
IN OUR CASE, THERE IS NO TIME. NO SERIOUS COACH WILL TAKE THIS JOB

Pasamu on Monday Feb 22nd 2010 post ANC- I will repeat again, the problem with our team was never ability or personnel or even tactics . It was confidence pure and simple confidence. Amodus team had been spat upon, anything they did was dismissed as insignificant To see the team going from playing brilliant football against Egypt in the first half of their ANC group game to the cautious fear laden play against Zambia was sad.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

I dont know how on earth Rohr van prefer to play Collins ahead of Aina on the left, especially when using wingbacks .
tedder89
Egg
Egg

Post by tedder89 »

Aina is a right footer playing at LB; it was barely acceptable when we didn’t have LB options

Sanusi and Collins mean we have options; plus he’s a much better RB than LB for obvious reasons
vancity eagle wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:21 pm I dont know how on earth Rohr van prefer to play Collins ahead of Aina on the left, especially when using wingbacks .

Pasamu on Monday Feb 22nd 2010 post ANC- I will repeat again, the problem with our team was never ability or personnel or even tactics . It was confidence pure and simple confidence. Amodus team had been spat upon, anything they did was dismissed as insignificant To see the team going from playing brilliant football against Egypt in the first half of their ANC group game to the cautious fear laden play against Zambia was sad.
kbt
Egg
Egg

Post by kbt »

Poor penalty by Insigne
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Is that the 3rd penalty he has missed this year ?
tedder89
Egg
Egg

Post by tedder89 »

Insigne’s penalty saved…..another hop/skip botch job

mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:21 pm I dont know how on earth Rohr van prefer to play Collins ahead of Aina on the left, especially when using wingbacks .
Collins provides more width than Aina in that spot.
tedder89
Egg
Egg

Post by tedder89 »

mystic wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:34 pm
I thought he played really well in the Cape Verde game where he was tactically allowed to get forward when we had possession

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

You forgot what happened to Aina in that position at the last AFCON?
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Zaidu is the best when his head is on right.
OCCUPY NFF!!
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:38 pm
He is, but he's struggling for game time at FC Porto at the moment.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

mystic wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:41 pm
So you mean Rohr cannot stick by a key starter when he is struggling, yet continued to call up a clubless and useless Musa ?
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

tedder89 wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:37 pm
I thought he played really well in the Cape Verde game where he was tactically allowed to get forward when we had possession
He played well against CV, but was piss poor in both CAR games.

Generally Collins has been poor for SE.
tedder89
Egg
Egg

Post by tedder89 »

Is there something wrong with the ball?
No one can seem to control it properly; first touches are atrocious

tedder89
Egg
Egg

Post by tedder89 »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:48 pm
tedder89 wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:37 pm
He played well against CV, but was piss poor in both CAR games.

Generally Collins has been poor for SE.
Agree; he’s much better on the front foot than when he has to defend

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:46 pm
mystic wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:41 pm
So you mean Rohr cannot stick by a key starter when he is struggling, yet continued to call up a clubless and useless Musa ?
When he does you still accuse him not inviting 7 other players. We're talking about left backs but you still bring Musa in the debate.
OCCUPY NFF!!
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Lolly wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:37 pm
You forgot what happened to Aina in that position at the last AFCON?
Actually it was collins that was abused by Mahrez at the ANC...I remember Aina giving a sweet assist to Ighalo.
Last edited by gochino on Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

That Torino player Singo has a name made to be sung by the fans "Oh singo, singo, praise the Lord.." :tic: :thumbs:
Who will be next?
tedder89
Egg
Egg

Post by tedder89 »

Di Lorenzo goal ruled offside then Chucky hits the post!

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

The Torino defender (no. 3) that’s been man marking Vic all game has really put in a shift to match our firecracker…I just hope Vic gets the last laugh
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!