Osimhen vs Aina LIVE on Paramount +

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Osimhen vs Aina LIVE on Paramount +

Post by danfo driver »

Eaglezbeak wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:17 pm
If Lukaku was Nigerian and Oshimen was from Belgium you wouldn’t call him a top striker!
Who? Lukaku? A man who scored 24 league goals last season and 23 league goals before that? Not a top striker? sure :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

Damunk wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:24 am
waka-man wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:54 am Goosebumps.
We’ve got one folks. I know we’ve been saying. I know John Ogu prophesied it. But to see it’s full manifestation is still bone-tingling.
Like the BT Sports guy said, this kid is an absolute superstar.
Ol Boi, hearing that crowd screaming his name wan bring wata come my eye.
To know where this lad has come from a few short years ago and seeing his rise from the U17 team...e be like say na my pikin.

So proud of him
:clap: :clap: :clap:
He is our "pikin"..... :clap: :clap: :clap:

Good to see an Eagle soaring
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

i look forward to seeing him play against a Mourinho organized defense......
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:44 pm I wont get into the who is better than who debate, but like i told Uncle Oloye and G4L, Lukaku is NOT the player you pay 100m for. He is a top striker, but he doesnt have that thing-- the x factor!
cic old boy wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:37 am I told people Osimhen is better than Lukaku and they thought I was joking.
Osimehn is good and on the right track, but abeg make we cool down small, Lukaku is currently one of the best strikers in the world, Osimehn will get there soon.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

gochino wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:16 pm
danfo driver wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:44 pm I wont get into the who is better than who debate, but like i told Uncle Oloye and G4L, Lukaku is NOT the player you pay 100m for. He is a top striker, but he doesnt have that thing-- the x factor!
cic old boy wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:37 am I told people Osimhen is better than Lukaku and they thought I was joking.
Osimehn is good and on the right track, but abeg make we cool down small, Lukaku is currently one of the best strikers in the world, Osimehn will get there soon.
Yep, we can’t discount the role consistency plays in being world class, if he continues like this for the entire season and scores 15-20+ league goals then he will be showing world class level of play. But we can’t yet place him above those who have shown their consistency year in year out at the highest level.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

Osimhen will not be at Napoli for long if he continues with this track record. Dude is a legit bully. Making a name for himself in Serie A. Will not be shocked if he makes a move in another season or two.
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

juventuss wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:40 pm Osimhen will not be at Napoli for long if he continues with this track record. Dude is a legit bully. Making a name for himself in Serie A. Will not be shocked if he makes a move in another season or two.
Where do you want him to go too? He is currently with a team topping the league. A team where he enjoys the confidence of the coach. A team that splashed 70m plus on him.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

wanaj0 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:49 pm
juventuss wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:40 pm Osimhen will not be at Napoli for long if he continues with this track record. Dude is a legit bully. Making a name for himself in Serie A. Will not be shocked if he makes a move in another season or two.
Where do you want him to go too? He is currently with a team topping the league. A team where he enjoys the confidence of the coach. A team that splashed 70m plus on him.
Real Madrid can splash 150M on him next season on this form (don't trust Guardiola with our boy) :taunt:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

you like to argue pointlessly. :lol: :lol: :lol:
gochino wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:16 pm
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

shaq wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:55 pm
Real Madrid can splash 150M on him next season on this form (don't trust Guardiola with our boy) :taunt:
Madrid is getting Haaland for 70m next season.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

And why should He decide to go there? It's not as if Real Madrid is much better than Napoli currently! Osimhen is enjoying Napoli. He is flourishing there. And I am sure he is also very valued. So not sure what the motivation will be to join Real or Barca or City. He can make a name with Napoli. They are already comparing him with Maradona in terms of the effect on the club.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

wanaj0 wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:19 am
And why should He decide to go there? It's not as if Real Madrid is much better than Napoli currently! Osimhen is enjoying Napoli. He is flourishing there. And I am sure he is also very valued. So not sure what the motivation will be to join Real or Barca or City. He can make a name with Napoli. They are already comparing him with Maradona in terms of the effect on the club.
Napoli will Napoli is all I'll say. If Bayern came calling as a replacement for Lewandowski nko ?
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

juventuss wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:55 pm
Napoli will Napoli is all I'll say. If Bayern came calling as a replacement for Lewandowski nko ?
It will be an option to be considered but not automatic that he has to accept! What IF Napoli is planning to be the next SUPER CLUB and they have Osimhen as an integral part of the plan? SHould he just jet off to Bayern?
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

wanaj0 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:38 pm
juventuss wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:55 pm
It will be an option to be considered but not automatic that he has to accept! What IF Napoli is planning to be the next SUPER CLUB and they have Osimhen as an integral part of the plan? SHould he just jet off to Bayern?
Yes. He should and not look back. Bayern and Napoli no dey the same level.

FORZA JUVE