Temporary site issues!!! Cybereagles is now SSL compliant - Report any issues in P&S

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin
Temporary site issues!!! Cybereagles is now SSL compliant - Report any issues in P&S

Post by YUJAM »

Greetings:
Yesterday, we installed SSL certificates for the website's domain. This change adds a layer of security where our content is now encrypted.

However, as with most technical updates, this change may have caused some issues for some members. If you have been affected or know someone, please let us know via the Problems and Suggestions sub-forum.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Cybereagles is now SSL compliant - Report any issues in P&S

Post by Cristao II »

Great news.
Bigpokey24
Eagle
Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

So yall installed let's encrypt
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Hurrah!!!
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

The only reason I can think of that God would have put Trump into office was because He ran out of locusts.
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

YUJAM wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:26 pm Greetings:
Yesterday, we installed SSL certificates for the website's domain. This change adds a layer of security where our content is now encrypted.

However, as with most technical updates, this change may have caused some issues for some members. If you have been affected or know someone, please let us know via the Problems and Suggestions sub-forum.
I just noticed that the connection is now secure! Big ups!
“The oppressed will always believe the worst about themselves.”
― Frantz Fanon
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Re: Temporary site issues!!! Cybereagles is now SSL compliant - Report any issues in P&S

Post by Cellular »

Hello All,

Profound apologies for the technical issues we suffered while attempting to go live with the forum upgrade.

We plead for your indulgence while we sort out some kinks.

We are both sorry and apologetic for the inconvenience you all encountered during the technical challenges.

The team is working to make sure that all such issues have been sorted out.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Temporary site issues!!! Cybereagles is now SSL compliant - Report any issues in P&S

Post by Its a Goal »

Well done guys for all the work.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Cellular wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:43 pm Hello All,

Profound apologies for the technical issues we suffered while attempting to go live with the forum upgrade.

We are both sorry and apologetic for the inconvenience you all encountered during the technical challenges.

Thanks for your great work
Lolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lolly »

Why are you apologising? None of them pay you to keep the site running. Let them suffer a bit.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

Lolly wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:19 pm

Why are you apologising? None of them pay you to keep the site running. Let them suffer a bit.
My brother, na Public Trust.

When entrusted to do a job, paid or unpaid, you have to strive to give them the very best that is attainable elsewhere.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

Damunk
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Damunk »

Cellular wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:23 pm

When entrusted to do a job, paid or unpaid, you have to strive to give them the very best that is attainable elsewhere.
Well done Cellular and the technical team. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...na naija mentality dey worry lolli-pop. na so him cousins dey behave for MMA, police, army, and all publicly entrusted places, they feel you must bow to them before they do their entrusted work.

Meanwhile, thanks to the admins. team, at least you did let us know, lolli-pop nepa go take light with impunity without telling the paying customers why, what happened.
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

I would like to add my thanks to all involved in the maintenance of this forum your hard work and dedication is appreciated.

I hoping Nigerians with similar views to Lolly eventually come around and embrace civilization and development.
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

Big welldone to all involved. Thanks for the selfless service
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

Guys, thanks for the new theme. Much better. :thumb:

The previous theme was slowly killing the site, seriously.

Anyway, I hope you guys also make a silver version of this theme an available option. We can't ask for any more than that. :wink:
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

Good work guys. The new theme is so much better.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by Bigpokey24 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
Lolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lolly »

:lol: No mind me. As for me, some CE members don't deserve an apology. They don't contribute anything to the site and to our country.

On a more serious note, well done to you and the team. Una do well.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Cellular wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:23 pm My brother, na Public Trust.

Cellular for president.

Great thanks to all involved in keeping this site running.

Cheers Everyone!!!
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Well done boss to you, Yujam and everyone who works tirelessly to keep our forum running. Remain blessed.
solo
Egg
Egg

Post by solo »

Yujam, Cellular, Robbnice... All the leaders in this forum, Thank you for all your selfless services and sacrifices over this long period.
God Bless will bless you all
kbt100
Egg
Egg

Post by kbt100 »

Robbynice, Yujam, please read your PMs. I sent a couple of messages about resetting my main account "KBT".
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

kbt100 wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:04 pm Robbynice, Yujam, please read your PMs. I sent a couple of messages about resetting my main account "KBT".
Please, send me the PM so I can act on it immediately.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

Cellular wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:50 pm
kbt100 wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:04 pm Robbynice, Yujam, please read your PMs. I sent a couple of messages about resetting my main account "KBT".
Please, send me the PM so I can act on it immediately.
Hello KBT100,

Thanks for sending me the PM.

Please, check your old account to ascertain if the issues have been resolved to your satisfaction.

Let me know if it works.

Apologies for the delay in responding.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...