US CYBERS Osayi-Samuel (Fenerbache) vs Alhassan Yusuf (Antwerp) UEL Paramount+ 1245 am est

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: US CYBERS Osayi-Samuel (Fenerbache) vs Alhassan Yusuf (Antwerp) UEL Paramount+ 1245 am est

Post by bret- hart »

Sunset wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:37 am
bret- hart wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:17 am
Sunset wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:52 am
bret- hart wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:47 pm Nwakali, Yusuf, Tom & Bashiru Dele Bashiru , Ejaria, Onyedika, Tosin Kehinde, Nwobodo, Amoo, Abdul Rasaq etc If Rhor does not call up at least 2 of the following Mids then EFCC must investigate him.
Its a good thing you say 2 because I only see Nwakali & Nwobodo as viable options of those you listed based on their Experience with our youth teams (U17/20/23) as well as what they'd offer our midfield on the ball, the rest you've listed are either on the come-up or should ideally be part of one of our youth setups to see how they fare in a less demanding level.

Other Midfielders I do see as options in that capacity are:
Ifeanyi Matthew (Lillestrom),
Azubuike Okechukwu (Sivasspor)

And to a lesser extent:
Afeez Aremu who's having a decent season with ST Pauli as they're top of the 2. Bundesliga
No cap but i think Tom Dele, Amoo and Tosin Kehinde are more than ready in addition to Nwakali and Nwobodo

Yea i left out Ifeanyi. Not sure if he is a DM or a CM. His teammate Ugo Ugbo is one to watch out for too. He is a CB and we are lacking in young CBs these days. I like Aremu but i feel we have too many DMs. We need CMs and AMs. hence the players i listed.
I'm not too big on Kehinde tbh, he's a winger and we have way too many that are better than him. But if we actually look at things we don't have that many actual DM's, besides the injured duo of Ndidi and Etebo the majority are generally CM's

And I'm guessing you mean Igoh Ogbu? He's a really good prospect IMO a very tough defender and really good on the ball, though Ozornwafor got all the plaudits, he was IMO the best player in that U20 team. But if you're looking for other prospects we have theres Bruno Onyemaechi (22) at Feirense & Franklin Tebo (21) of BK Hacken, it'll be interesting to see how they further develop.
Tosin can play as an Attacking Mid. Dude plays for one of the top teams in Denmark at least give him an opportunity. As for Ogbu yes thats the guy i was referring too.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: US CYBERS Osayi-Samuel (Fenerbache) vs Alhassan Yusuf (Antwerp) UEL Paramount+ 1245 am est

Post by maceo4 »

Hold up, so that skillful Osayi-Samuel guy na naija boy? Why **** never call am?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

maceo4 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:48 am Hold up, so that skillful Osayi-Samuel guy na naija boy? Why **** never call am?
You're just hearing about Osayi? the lad has always been a baller since his playing stint at Queen Park Rangers, one of those underrated ballers who hasn't been called up to the NT for some reason.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Tobi17 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:54 am
maceo4 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:48 am Hold up, so that skillful Osayi-Samuel guy na naija boy? Why **** never call am?
You're just hearing about Osayi? the lad has always been a baller since his playing stint at Queen Park Rangers, one of those underrated ballers who hasn't been called up to the NT for some reason.
I didn’t know o, the way the commentators were excited when he got the ball, very dangerous attacking player on the right wing/RB.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Sunset another potential Center back. plays for Hamburg in Bundesliga 2. Says he wants to play for Nigeria I say call him up.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Otitokoro wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:11 am Also watched Yusuf today. He has the trappings of becoming a good btb CM, but I don't think he is ready for African football at this moment. Ditto that for most of the people you listed.
The question for you is: who, in the present midfield stables will you drop for any one of the guys you listed?

Personally, I wouldn't drop anyone of the present corps of SE Midfielders for any of the guys you listed. Not a single one!
And yes, I have watched all the fellows you listed in full match situations (not highlights) and I am not entirely impressed.
This dude can be a COMEDIAN sometimes... :lol: :lol: :lol:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL