Osimhen don shake net again (Napoli 2 Legia Warsaw 0)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Osimhen don shake net again (Napoli 2 Legia Warsaw 0)

Post by danfo driver »

You guys are pure comedy! :rotf: :rotf: Bushboy just dey mock and laugh una for house! :lol: :lol: Y'all sound like those housewives who will nag and nag and nag to their husband and the husband is just enjoying it, toying with her, teasing her more and more. :lol: :lol: :lol:

What should please you guys most about Osimhen is what pleases me most about him. I am most pleased, not by the fact that he is one of the best strikers in Europe and the best striker in Italy, but more so that everytime I watch him, I see a lot of mistakes and a lot os space! I see a lot of things he does not do and does not know how to do! his coach mentioned it that he has a lot to improve in several aspect of the game! Just imagine! just imagine! when he actually plugs those spaces... just imagine how unbelievable he will be! For a guy with all that space to improve to presently be one of the best in Europe and the best in the league, says a lot about where he will be!

he is 22! By God's grace, we are seeing what is absolutely farthest from his finished product.

P.s- this is what Roma fans are feeling today, and that tells you everything ---
What I want is for every defender, midfielder, substitute defenders, coaches and fans to feel the same way every week leading up to their game against Napoli. He has to put the fear of helllllllll in the mind of every opponent! Like I said, thats the next step in his evolution. Teams need to plan for ways to get police to arrest him before games so that they dont face him. That type of fear! And he is getting there.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

The way he positions his body to nick the ball off guys ,and they always bounce off and end up in a heap, is a sight to behold. He looks slim but that dude is strong.

Can’t wait to see the final product and hoping he stays injury free. His energy man….defenders nightmare.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bushboy wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:43 pm
maceo4 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:25 pm
bushboy wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:41 pm
Adisboy wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:48 am
bushboy wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:10 pm He had a really good game today. I tuned in as soon as I saw he was subbed in, and he did not disappoint. Looking forward to the game against Roma on Sunday. I love watching Mourinho in misery lol.
I'm sure sadly, "he will never be world class" :roll: I have marked that quote!
He won't in my opinion. But he will be a very good striker. My definition of "world class" is probably different than most. Let's not dwell. To each his own.
Let’s not make it subjective, objectively speaking world class for a striker is simply numbers goals/assists in top 5 leagues. That means you can be expected to go to any league in the world and produce goals, regardless of the style of play or other BS you are looking at when you picked those non-playing/scoring bushmen of yours. Anything else is just your personal wahala. Clearly you have a bad barometer for these things based on your picks.
My broda, "world class" is FAR more than number of goals scored. There are MANY players who have scored goals but we can all agree are not world class. Kevin Phillips of Sunderland once scored 30 goals in a single EPL season. Is he world class? I'm not sure why you feel the need to defend Osimhen so fervently. I LIKE the boy!! he is one of my favorite players. I watch every single game he plays. But I don't think he has the intangibles to attain world class status. No be fight.
Hi! Did you hear one of your favorite players, a boy who you LIKE, won the league and broke two records? Would you like to do what people do when a boy they LIKE, and one of their favorite players, wins the league and break 2 records? :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?