Osimhen don shake net again (Napoli 2 Legia Warsaw 0)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Osimhen don shake net again (Napoli 2 Legia Warsaw 0)

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Osimhen just scored from an assist by Insigne!! (of all people! :woot: ).

Just seconds prior Osimhen scored a beautiful lob which was(wrongly) annulled for offside.

Wha choo looking at?!
Synopsis
Egg
Egg
Re: Osimhen don shake net again (Napoli 2 Legia Warsaw 0)

Post by Synopsis »

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

My 9 :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

And some guy compered him to Abraham, anyway I digressed.He only played just over 30 minutes and was even had a goal ruled out for offside.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

We have a world class striker in Osimhen. By the time he starts taking penalties for Napoli, he'll be one of the highest goal scorers in Europe every season.
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

naijaguy wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:02 pm We have a world class striker in Osimhen. By the time he starts taking penalties for Napoli, he'll be one of the highest goal scorers in Europe every season.

Easy bro...let him finish his first full season in a top league...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

He had a really good game today. I tuned in as soon as I saw he was subbed in, and he did not disappoint. Looking forward to the game against Roma on Sunday. I love watching Mourinho in misery lol.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

bushboy wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:10 pm He had a really good game today. I tuned in as soon as I saw he was subbed in, and he did not disappoint. Looking forward to the game against Roma on Sunday. I love watching Mourinho in misery lol.
Eh hen better tok be this…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Eaglezbeak wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:56 pm And some guy compered him to Abraham, anyway I digressed.He only played just over 30 minutes and was even had a goal ruled out for offside.
You mean the eye service called txj
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:25 pm
Eaglezbeak wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:56 pm And some guy compered him to Abraham, anyway I digressed.He only played just over 30 minutes and was even had a goal ruled out for offside.
You mean the eye service called txj
:lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

http://www.naijiant.com/
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

txj wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:05 pm
naijaguy wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:02 pm We have a world class striker in Osimhen. By the time he starts taking penalties for Napoli, he'll be one of the highest goal scorers in Europe every season.

Are you saying the French league is not a top league?
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

naijaguy wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:43 pm
txj wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:05 pm

Are you saying the French league is not a top league?
He can say season was cut short hehe…but I agree let’s allow consistency to be what proves his world class status.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

bushboy wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:10 pm He had a really good game today. I tuned in as soon as I saw he was subbed in, and he did not disappoint. Looking forward to the game against Roma on Sunday. I love watching Mourinho in misery lol.
What?I thought you despised him.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

I'm sure sadly, "he will never be world class" :roll: I have marked that quote!
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Adisboy wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:48 am
He won't in my opinion. But he will be a very good striker. My definition of "world class" is probably different than most. Let's not dwell. To each his own.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

bushboy wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:41 pm
He won't in my opinion. But he will be a very good striker. My definition of "world class" is probably different than most. Let's not dwell. To each his own.
Let’s not make it subjective, objectively speaking world class for a striker is simply numbers goals/assists in top 5 leagues. That means you can be expected to go to any league in the world and produce goals, regardless of the style of play or other BS you are looking at when you picked those non-playing/scoring bushmen of yours. Anything else is just your personal wahala. Clearly you have a bad barometer for these things based on your picks.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

^^^
At no time have I ever claimed the players on my list are world class or even close to it. Actually, the opposite. I've explained the intention of "the bushmen" too many times, and have no desire to do so again.
Who will be next?
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

maceo4 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:25 pm
Let’s not make it subjective, objectively speaking world class for a striker is simply numbers goals/assists in top 5 leagues. That means you can be expected to go to any league in the world and produce goals, regardless of the style of play or other BS you are looking at when you picked those non-playing/scoring bushmen of yours. Anything else is just your personal wahala. Clearly you have a bad barometer for these things based on your picks.
My broda, "world class" is FAR more than number of goals scored. There are MANY players who have scored goals but we can all agree are not world class. Kevin Phillips of Sunderland once scored 30 goals in a single EPL season. Is he world class? I'm not sure why you feel the need to defend Osimhen so fervently. I LIKE the boy!! he is one of my favorite players. I watch every single game he plays. But I don't think he has the intangibles to attain world class status. No be fight.
Who will be next?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

bushboy wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:43 pm
My broda, "world class" is FAR more than number of goals scored. There are MANY players who have scored goals but we can all agree are not world class. Kevin Phillips of Sunderland once scored 30 goals in a single EPL season. Is he world class? I'm not sure why you feel the need to defend Osimhen so fervently. I LIKE the boy!! he is one of my favorite players. I watch every single game he plays. But I don't think he has the intangibles to attain world class status. No be fight.
If he was able to score 30 goals consistently for multiple seasons how would you say he’s not world class? My thing is consistently topping the scoring charts seasons after season at the highest level definitely makes you world class. A one off season doesn’t. If you can explain to me what other criteria you are using to identify a world class striker please let me know. I get there are other intangibles for certain other positions, but striker is mainly just goals, goals per game plus assists.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

bushboy wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:43 pm
You are damnnn liar!!! You don't think he has the intangibles to be World Class. That is fine because it is your opinion. But why do have to tell us ad nauseam your feelings about the boy? You have made your point, we got you! When you keep repeating it over and over again just again shows that you have an agenda and you without a doubt don't believe what you're saying.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

^^

No agenda my broda. My comments are mostly usually in response to other people's posts. This is a Naija soccer forum, what else do we do with our time than discuss Nigerian players? Oshimhen plays multiple games a week, and we will open threads to discuss his performance abi? My comments are my opinion. again, no be fight.
Who will be next?
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."