Mikel fell out with **** over his coaching methods – Igiebor reveals

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Mikel fell out with **** over his coaching methods – Igiebor reveals

Post by deanotito »

I just went to go find the article Igiebor was referring to…and like I said earlier, Igiebor was really reacting to editorial comments and not Rohr’s. I think Rohr should have been more measured in his comments but he did not mention Igiebor

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/roh ... ayers/amp/
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Damunk wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:04 pm
Enugu II wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:19 am
maceo4 wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:34 am
Enugu II wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:31 pm
maceo4 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:52 pm
Otitokoro wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:51 pm You are free and welcome to believe whatever you want - its a free world (at least, some of it).
If you not able to 'read between the tea leaves', then that's on you. To you and others, it may be the gospel truth. To most, its a load of BS.
maceo4 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:02 pm BP is posting information - are you saying he shouldn’t? YOU are CHOOSING not to believe it, and that is your choice. Others who choose to believe are just as righteous to feel that way. How is it a load of BS just because you are choosing not to believe it? Have you been around or talked to other players about ****? Or basically anything that doesn’t fit your narrative is BS?
What exactly makes it BS? He mentioned names specifically Mikel, if he calls it BS then I get it, but how can you sit on your couch and determine BS in situations that you are clearly not privy to?
mace04,

Mikel is indeed credible. However, Mikel has not collaborated any of these claims made by Nosa. Given that Nosa is clearly not credible given his previous claims, we cannot now grant him any credibility until he proves otherwise via a collaborator or even an admission of previous spurious claims.
Bros, my thing is it doesn't make sense to just automatically dismiss his claim and say its BS. There is a chance it could be true as he was in camp with the Mikels with **** as coach, so its not out of the realm of possibility that he could have had such a conversation with Mikel. The issue I have is I'm damn sure that if Nosa came out and said 'oh **** was the best coach I ever played for', the same folks wouldn't doubt the credibility of the story because it fits their narrative. Me personally I'll take what he says with a grain of salt given his past but I wouldn't just outright dismiss it. Now if Mikel says nah none of this happened, then I have my confirmation and would move to brush it aside, but there is something called benefit of the doubt. And there is nothing wrong with posting this story for folks to discuss, so I didn't get attacking the messenger b/c you don't like the message.
Mace

Sure, it may turn out to be true but the source has very little if any credibility. This is why the source needs someone else to confirm his claim. At the moment it us just difficult to believe the story because if the source.
Maceo is refusing to consider the credibility factor because it doesn’t further his confirmation bias.
I’m sure if Igiebor had said Rohr was a good coach, maceo almost certainly would bring it up, or at best, make no comment. :D
I clearly said I’ll take his comments with a grain of salt, which I think is a pragmatic stance to take than simply dismissing it…trust me I don’t need any player to confirm the obvious. We all have eyes to see what’s being served. Even ****’s biggest supporter on CE has switched sides, that there says it all, nothing more I need from any Igiebor to confirm. It was just funny to me how he went in on bruh…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

deanotito wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:21 am I just went to go find the article Igiebor was referring to…and like I said earlier, Igiebor was really reacting to editorial comments and not Rohr’s. I think Rohr should have been more measured in his comments but he did not mention Igiebor

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/roh ... ayers/amp/

But the natives have spoken and the black Igiebor should never ever make any comment that nears that of their white messiah! Never!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?