Chidera's glimpse of magic

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ejuke v krylia

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

These Russian defenders dey fear Ejuke no be small.
OCCUPY NFF!!
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

Ejuke scores...
1-1
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

He hangs a scrappy goal. Needbto see that too. :clap: :clap: :clap:
OCCUPY NFF!!
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

Ejuke shouldn't be playing in Russia. He's way above that league.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ejuke hangs v krylia

Kai. See Ejuke spin the defender around like he's teaching him ballet. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Our bona-fide #10 :clap:
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

Man of the match again as usual. He needs to leave this league ASAP.
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

He’s getting better every game.
I love how he doesn’t have to over play anymore. Learning to keep it simple 80% of the time which makes his runs all the more devastating when they happen.
Surely undroppable now for both CSKA and SE.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

naijaguy wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:54 pm Man of the match again as usual. He needs to leave this league ASAP.
He's yet to play a full season. If they qualify for CL he should stay.
OCCUPY NFF!!
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:04 pm
naijaguy wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:54 pm Man of the match again as usual. He needs to leave this league ASAP.
He's yet to play a full season. If they qualify for CL he should stay.
Even if they win the league, he should leave.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

I watched the entire match and the guy was a handfull. Every time he got the ball it was like something was about to happen. The defenders kept fouling him every time, they could not hang. I noticed he was very accurate in his passing and crossing, and his teammates wasted a few chances he created. Easily CSK's best player, I agree he should not be playing in Russia, I do not see how at the very least he would not be tearing up the French league. IMO Ejuke is currently our best winger. Yes he is better than Chuks, who for me has stagnated and may even have gone backwards. There is no excuse for Rohr to not make him a main feature of his squads and starting lineup. I am excited about EJuks, he seems to be improving on the team aspects of his game. I think I will now watch all of his games on youtube.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

vancity eagle wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:21 pm I watched the entire match and the guy was a handfull. Every time he got the ball it was like something was about to happen. The defenders kept fouling him every time, they could not hang. I noticed he was very accurate in his passing and crossing, and his teammates wasted a few chances he created. Easily CSK's best player, I agree he should not be playing in Russia, I do not see how at the very least he would not be tearing up the French league. IMO Ejuke is currently our best winger. Yes he is better than Chuks, who for me has stagnated and may even have gone backwards. There is no excuse for Rohr to not make him a main feature of his squads and starting lineup. I am excited about EJuks, he seems to be improving on the team aspects of his game. I think I will now watch all of his games on youtube.
I agree with you on everything you said except the Chukwueze part, how exactly has Chukwueze regressed when he's just coming back from a major injury and even just scored recently in the champions league? Bro the main vanguard of our attack must have Chukwueze in it even though Ejuke is our main creative gem right now...
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Tobi17 wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:36 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:21 pm I watched the entire match and the guy was a handfull. Every time he got the ball it was like something was about to happen. The defenders kept fouling him every time, they could not hang. I noticed he was very accurate in his passing and crossing, and his teammates wasted a few chances he created. Easily CSK's best player, I agree he should not be playing in Russia, I do not see how at the very least he would not be tearing up the French league. IMO Ejuke is currently our best winger. Yes he is better than Chuks, who for me has stagnated and may even have gone backwards. There is no excuse for Rohr to not make him a main feature of his squads and starting lineup. I am excited about EJuks, he seems to be improving on the team aspects of his game. I think I will now watch all of his games on youtube.
I agree with you on everything you said except the Chukwueze part, how exactly has Chukwueze regressed when he's just coming back from a major injury and even just scored recently in the champions league? Bro the main vanguard of our attack must have Chukwueze in it even though Ejuke is our main creative gem right now...
I am not talking about Chuk's injury. I am talking before it.

His club form before injury had dipped and also if you go back the last few games Chuks played for SE, he was actually one of the worst players. I love CHuks but I have to call it honestly. He hasn't had a good game for SE in a while.

to me the big difference between EJuke and CHuks is that CHuks is far too predictable. He always dribbles with his left foot and cuts inside (similar to what Insigne and Politano do at Napoli) whereas EJuke is very unpredictable and has far more tricks in his bag so to speak.

Chuks is effective against somebody who is unaware of his style of play, but I feel once he has been figured out, you could more easily mark him out of a match.
return2k2
Egg
Egg

Post by return2k2 »

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Ejuke is now the #2 ranked player in the Russian league according to whoscored, only behind the Brazilian Malcolm of Zenit.

He has 4 goals and 2 assists

leads the league in dribbles of course.

In today's match he completed 9 dribbles.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

I believe Ejuke is an amazing player and am very excited for his future with the SE, but watching those clips, the Russian league is of a really low level. I wish we could see Ejuke in La Liga. Maybe soon.

Wha choo looking at?!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:25 pm I believe Ejuke is an amazing player and am very excited for his future with the SE, but watching those clips, the Russian league is of a really low level. I wish we could see Ejuke in La Liga. Maybe soon.
Russian league is pretty much the best league outside the big 5.

Certainly much better than Belgian and Turkish leagues.

Anyways France or Spain, even Italy would be good.

I think EPL he will not get as much space.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Nice one hopefully will be a handful for ANC defenses
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
return2k2
Egg
Egg
Re: Chidera's glimpse of magic

Post by return2k2 »

This guy could be the next Jay Jay Okocha. He is bound to shine in the next world cup :mrgreen:

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Ejuke on one wing, Samu Chukwueze on the other with Simon and Kalu as backups is a good look…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

maceo4 wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:06 pm Ejuke on one wing, Samu Chukwueze on the other with Simon and Kalu as backups is a good look…
Mace04

Be careful what you ask for. I am almost certain Osimhen would not like the idea of those two at the wide positions. Will they cross the ball to an open Osimhen or will they, instead, attempt to dribble through and sometimes into a cul-de-sac? Just saying. :idea: :idea:
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Enugu II wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:43 am
maceo4 wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:06 pm Ejuke on one wing, Samu Chukwueze on the other with Simon and Kalu as backups is a good look…
Mace04

Be careful what you ask for. I am almost certain Osimhen would not like the idea of those two at the wide positions. Will they cross the ball to an open Osimhen or will they, instead, attempt to dribble through and sometimes into a cul-de-sac? Just saying. :idea: :idea:
Simon Moses that many on here are hyping has trade marked the dribbling into cul de sacs.
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

vancity eagle wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:08 am
Enugu II wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:43 am
Mace04

Simon Moses that many on here are hyping has trade marked the dribbling into cul de sacs.
That must be why he leads the Ligue 1 assist charts :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: