Bushboy..

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Bushboy..

Post by Tobi17 »

Your boy Isaac Success just hanged for Udinese :taunt: :clap:
gochino
Egg
Egg
Re: Bushboy..

Post by gochino »

Great! was beginning to think he was purchased as a training material :rotf: Looks like he now plays as a Midfielder.
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Substituted on 61minutes just as I was about to watch the match still leading 1-nil
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

The sight of Success on the pitch alone is a goal. :woot:
OCCUPY NFF!!
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Let's hope that he can stay fit and injury free.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Success moved to the EPL too quickly. Sometimes it pays off to mature a bit before moving to the bigger stage. Awoniyi and Oshimen took the harder, less glamorous route and just look at them today.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

He’s always looked sticky but looks like he’s carrying extra weight at the moment.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

YUJAM wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:50 am Success moved to the EPL too quickly. Sometimes it pays off to mature a bit before moving to the bigger stage. Awoniyi and Oshimen took the harder, less glamorous route and just look at them today.
:agree:
I am happy
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

I hope he can get his act together. There is a player in there.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

aruako1 wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:59 pm I hope he can get his act together. There is a player in there.
Yea under all that fat lol…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

YUJAM wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:50 am Success moved to the EPL too quickly. Sometimes it pays off to mature a bit before moving to the bigger stage. Awoniyi and Oshimen took the harder, less glamorous route and just look at them today.
I believe Onyeka has made the same mistake. I have not been impressed with him.
I am happy
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Yeah I can agree with the initial statement with hindsight, as it was really early at that stage of his development, but lets not forget about how good he actually was as he played a huge role in that Granada side beating relegation in La Liga, so I wouldn't call it easy. Its been injuries that have held him back the most tbh.
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Dammy wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:00 pm
After 4 seasons in Denmark, 2 League titles as well as qualifying with them for their first UCL group stages? Personally I can't fully judge a player based on just one season in a new league let alone 8 games.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Dammy wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:00 pm
Onyeka? The few times I've watched him he has looked decent for Brentford.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Whether or not the boy is top quality is not in doubt. I said a few weeks ago, once he is fit, he will WALK into the starting lineup. The only issue with my boy is his unlucky run of injuries. I wish him the best.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

He did not. He was a revelation as a teenager in La Liga and his move to the EPL was justified. Let's not forget he was STARTING games and doing really well early on in his EPL career and pundits all were talking about how bright a player he was. Go ahead and youtube his early EPL highlights and see for yourself.

Then he started getting constantly injured and had some off the field issues. The rest is history. A fully fit and focused Isaac Success will go on to be a top player for many years to come.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

bushboy wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:57 pm
He did not. He was a revelation as a teenager in La Liga and his move to the EPL was justified. Let's not forget he was STARTING games and doing really well early on in his EPL career and pundits all were talking about how bright a player he was. Go ahead and youtube his early EPL highlights and see for yourself.

Then he started getting constantly injured and had some off the field issues. The rest is history. A fully fit and focused Isaac Success will go on to be a top player for many years to come.
We are forgetting one other thing....he got on your list. :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."