Our Osimhen vs Bologna

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Our Osimhen vs Bologna

Post by Bigpokey24 »

live , Ruiz just scored a cracker 1-0
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Our Osimhen vs Bologna

Post by Bigpokey24 »

our Vic wins a PK
SuperEagles

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

That's the 3rf pk osihmen has earned this season. Hes responsible for half of Insigne's goals .
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

vic wins a 2nd PK
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

3 zip
SuperEagles

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

easy peezee...
bologna are in trouble this season
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
tedder89
Egg
Egg

Post by tedder89 »

Vic no dey take penarity??

he keeps winning them for Insigne to take.....
IN OUR CASE, THERE IS NO TIME. NO SERIOUS COACH WILL TAKE THIS JOB

Pasamu on Monday Feb 22nd 2010 post ANC- I will repeat again, the problem with our team was never ability or personnel or even tactics . It was confidence pure and simple confidence. Amodus team had been spat upon, anything they did was dismissed as insignificant To see the team going from playing brilliant football against Egypt in the first half of their ANC group game to the cautious fear laden play against Zambia was sad.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

this is the player txj wants to become an understudy for old man Lewandaski...smh
SuperEagles

Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Insigne just dey use seniority to take all the penalty kicks while Osimhen does all the hard work... to be senior man good ooo :lol:
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Insigne is a real penalty vulture scoring off Oshimens work rate!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Eaglezbeak wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:12 pm Insigne is a real penalty vulture scoring off Oshimens work rate!
team work guys m e no matter, vic no need to up his goals with PKs, e go still score
SuperEagles

tedder89
Egg
Egg

Post by tedder89 »

Napoli have all day to pass the ball around.....no pressure on the ball from Bologna
IN OUR CASE, THERE IS NO TIME. NO SERIOUS COACH WILL TAKE THIS JOB

Pasamu on Monday Feb 22nd 2010 post ANC- I will repeat again, the problem with our team was never ability or personnel or even tactics . It was confidence pure and simple confidence. Amodus team had been spat upon, anything they did was dismissed as insignificant To see the team going from playing brilliant football against Egypt in the first half of their ANC group game to the cautious fear laden play against Zambia was sad.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

I can't wait to watch Vic play against the North African teams and their dirty tricks and clever fouls in competitive games. Fight to break out! :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:14 pm
Eaglezbeak wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:12 pm Insigne is a real penalty vulture scoring off Oshimens work rate!
team work guys m e no matter, vic no need to up his goals with PKs, e go still score
All the top scorers dey use PK pad their record, sucks Osimhen can’t yet do that…the other day sef I see Mbappe jealous Messi wey don already score cheeky pk, he collect ball from Messi to take the second one come balloon am to row Z lol. Everybody just looking to pad their scoring record…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:14 pm
Agreed but Insigne has proven that even when he misses he remains the penalty taker as long as he’s on the pitch.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:21 pm I can't wait to watch Vic play against the North African teams and their dirty tricks and clever fouls in competitive games. Fight to break out! :laugh:
North American teams?
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

It's a shame that we have Osimhen and Rohr is still calmouring for Ighalo who's playing in Saudi Arabia

Bologna's coach on Osimhen.
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

naijaguy wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:21 am It's a shame that we have Osimhen and Rohr is still calmouring for Ighalo who's playing in Saudi Arabia

SInisa is a stoopeed racist, but as more people who coached teams against Lukaku last season and are coaching against Osimhen this season are coming out to speak on this issue, I am looking forward to more comments from CE members who have only coached on play station. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Anyway, as for Osimhen, I was very very disappointed last night-- only because I wanted goals! But his general performance was mature! He brought his teammates into play and funny enough the penalties he forced wasnt necessarily because he did anything. It was because the defenders were panicking about his presence, so they ended up making rash decisions. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: that is the next phase I told you guys about!!! where teams are petrified before they play against him and once the game start, just by the sight of his blond hair, the defense is in complete disarray. That will create chances for him and his teammates.

I am not a fan os Spaletti, but good lord, yesterday was total domination! They whole team played at a very high level.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:34 pm
naijaguy wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:21 am It's a shame that we have Osimhen and Rohr is still calmouring for Ighalo who's playing in Saudi Arabia

SInisa is a stoopeed racist, but as more people who coached teams against Lukaku last season and are coaching against Osimhen this season are coming out to speak on this issue, I am looking forward to more comments from CE members who have only coached on play station. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Anyway, as for Osimhen, I was very very disappointed last night-- only because I wanted goals! But his general performance was mature! He brought his teammates into play and funny enough the penalties he forced wasnt necessarily because he did anything. It was because the defenders were panicking about his presence, so they ended up making rash decisions. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: that is the next phase I told you guys about!!! where teams are petrified before they play against him and once the game start, just by the sight of his blond hair, the defense is in complete disarray. That will create chances for him and his teammates.

I am not a fan os Spaletti, but good lord, yesterday was total domination! They whole team played at a very high level.
The way they shrine Osimhen I done they fear for the bobo :taunt: :taunt:

You will think he is the only one on the field.

He creates FEAR even in the commentators :taunt:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

They bring different things to the game. If u listened to Rohr he was talking about leadership and there's little doubt he is coming as support for Osimhen

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

txj wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:52 pm

They bring different things to the game. If u listened to Rohr he was talking about leadership and there's little doubt he is coming as support for Osimhen

LOL @ Leadership!

All these 5 years of his leadership, I take it he led us to multiple titles? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, looking forward to going to learn again.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

Which leadership will he bring to the team? I sincerely believe his recall will bring disharmony to the team. He has retired, they should let him be.
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

naijaguy wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:39 am

Which leadership will he bring to the team? I sincerely believe his recall will bring disharmony to the team. He has retired, they should let him be.

The one his coach has described and considers important enough to bring him back to the team.

IMO, he should be allowed to enjoy his retirement. But you always have to defer to the coach on issues like this and then hold him accountable for the outcome...