Claims Agentry Reason Why Rohr has Left out Nwakeme....

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Claims Agentry Reason Why Rohr has Left out Nwakeme....

Post by Enugu II »

Super Eagles black list Nwakaeme after he refused them to manage him – Brother
Score Nigeria Editor by Score Nigeria Editor October 31, 2021 7:34 am

https://scorenigeria.com.ng/super-eagle ... im-brother

d#$% Nwakaeme has alleged that younger brother Antony Nwakaeme has been overlooked by the Super Eagles because he refused some officials to act as his agents.

Trabzonspor winger Nwakaeme has only a cap for the Super Eagles.

d#$% Nwakaeme, who also played professionally in Europe and Asia before he quit the game, has now accused officials for overlooking his brother for the national team after he rejected an offer to act as his agents.

“They wanted to manage him and he refused,” Nwakaeme senior told Eagles Tracker in a YouTube interview.

“We don’t use managers (agents) because I suffered a lot at their hands, they do more harm than good.

“Football in Nigeria is big corruption, big politics and it’s killing the football.”

The older Nwakaeme further alleged that on the back of this refusal his brother was set up to fail on his Eagles debut against Algeria in 2017 as he was played as a striker when he is usually a winger.

He said currently Anthony Nwakaeme is doing far better than Ahmed Musa in Turkey, yet it’s the Super Eagles captain who gets to be called up regularly.

“My brother is doing 20 times what Ahmed Musa is doing in Turkey and yet it’s Ahmed Musa who is called up to the Eagles,” d#$% Nwakaeme said.

“The national team is nobody’s birth right even if you are captain and you are not doing well.”
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
gochino
Egg
Egg
Re: Claims Agentry Reason Why Rohr has Left out Nwakeme....

Post by gochino »

I watched one of his games and was amazed how good he was as a winger! He was very creative and intelligent while operating from the wings.
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Nwakaeme played in the 2018 WC qualifier against Algeria and had a very poor game, as he looked totally lost on the field.

For someone who is currently 32 yrs old, and who his brother claims is 20x better than Musa, he seemed incapable of playing anywhere else on the field but on the wings. In international football, a player needs to be versatile and its obvious, he lacks versatility.
Besides, not sure who of the current crop of wingers he can either exceed or even match up to. They all offer more as they have proven they are versatile.

His camp is now crying wolf, as the window for international football is slowly closing, with the hope of garnering attention and a possible call up. That boat has already sailed.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Who was the coach or agent in 2017 that they refused their entreaties abi na blackmail?
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

gochino wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:49 pm I watched one of his games and was amazed how good he was as a winger! He was very creative and intelligent while operating from the wings.
Bro, I had actually wanted to open a thread about him but forgot. I saw him in Conference League vs. Roma and he destroyed them! He was toying with them in the first leg and second leg, they had to put two men on him and he still toyed with them.

Anyway... its all good.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:52 pm
gochino wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:49 pm I watched one of his games and was amazed how good he was as a winger! He was very creative and intelligent while operating from the wings.
Bro, I had actually wanted to open a thread about him but forgot. I saw him in Conference League vs. Roma and he destroyed them! He was toying with them in the first leg and second leg, they had to put two men on him and he still toyed with them.

Anyway... its all good.
Yep, he's been a beast for many seasons now, but I always thought it was his age that was the reason he wasn't being looked at, but **** can have Musa who he is doing better than and Ighalo on the team is interesting...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Enugu II wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:30 pm

“The national team is nobody’s birth right even if you are captain and you are not doing well.”

Someone need to tell "d!ckhe4d" (I guess thats his name, since it was censored in the Article) Nwaekeme that he needs to educate himself -- the National Team is their BirthRight! FACT!!! They told us, how dare us try to take Salisu the criminal thief's birthright away from him.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Nwakaeme is a good player, however, other than Musa, I won't take him over any of our other wingers.

To be fair to Nwakaeme, Rohr played him as a center forward in that game,and Nwakeme is more comfortable playing as a winger. Although he can play as a center forward, it's not his best position.
Otitokoro wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:04 pm Nwakaeme played in the 2018 WC qualifier against Algeria and had a very poor game, as he looked totally lost on the field.

For someone who is currently 32 yrs old, and who his brother claims is 20x better than Musa, he seemed incapable of playing anywhere else on the field but on the wings. In international football, a player needs to be versatile and its obvious, he lacks versatility.
Besides, not sure who of the current crop of wingers he can either exceed or even match up to. They all offer more as they have proven they are versatile.

His camp is now crying wolf, as the window for international football is slowly closing, with the hope of garnering attention and a possible call up. That boat has already sailed.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Nigerians have a penchant for making ridiculous claims. Who are “the they” whom he refused to manage him? Who else on the squad is being managed by “they”? If there is anyone else not managed by they, why haven’t they been dropped by “they”❓🙂❗️

Cheers.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

maceo4 wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:55 pm
danfo driver wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:52 pm

Anyway... its all good.
Yep, he's been a beast for many seasons now, but I always thought it was his age that was the reason he wasn't being looked at, but **** can have Musa who he is doing better than and Ighalo on the team is interesting...
The NFF are amateur in anything they do and that’s why I don’t stress.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI