Bonke v Chelsea

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Bonke v Chelsea

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

The noise makers and keyboard coaches on CE have already written him off without much evidence as usual.

The Bonke I'm watching now is a very good DM who does his job as instructed. Very mobile, protects the defense very well by marking space picking up attakers and distributing the ball well . Mighty Chelsea have had all the possession but have rarely threatened through the middle. Bonke has it sealed off, they're trying to drag him to the wings but he recovers very quickly.

He's not Ndidi but I don't think we have a better up and coming DM than Bonke. Certainly one to keep an eye on. I'd take him to Afcon as back up to Ndidi.
OCCUPY NFF!!
waka-man
Egg
Egg
Re: Bonke v Chelsea

Post by waka-man »

True
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

1-0 Chelsea. Finally, about €900m worth of players combined to score. Poor Malmo, at least they'll make decent money from this game. :laugh: .
OCCUPY NFF!!
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:45 pm The noise makers and keyboard coaches on CE have already written him off without much evidence as usual.

The Bonke I'm watching now is a very good DM who does his job as instructed. Very mobile, protects the defense very well by marking space picking up attakers and distributing the ball well . Mighty Chelsea have had all the possession but have rarely threatened through the middle. Bonke has it sealed off, they're trying to drag him to the wings but he recovers very quickly.

He's not Ndidi but I don't think we have a better up and coming DM than Bonke. Certainly one to keep an eye on. I'd take him to Afcon as back up to Ndidi.
Where is this happening? You mean in this game we have been watching since the start? He is not one of the Malmo players that have been knocking out balls.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Oguleftie wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:09 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:45 pm The noise makers and keyboard coaches on CE have already written him off without much evidence as usual.

Where is this happening? You mean in this game we have been watching since the start? He is not one of the Malmo players that have been knocking out balls.
No he's not but he's doing a good job of preventing runs through the middle. His positioning ghas been good.
OCCUPY NFF!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Since Rohr sees fit to only call up 3 to 4 midfielders, why on earth would you call a DM when you can call up someone who can play both DM and CM (Nwobodo and Yusuf) who both play in better leagues and are both top of their respective leagues in terms of tackles, but can also add to the attack from midfield WHICH IS THE BIGGEST PROBLEM OF ROHRS SE.

Only an angel* will chose Bonke over Yusuf, Nwobodo, or even Kingsley.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

vancity eagle wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:54 pm Since Rohr sees fit to only call up 3 to 4 midfielders, why on earth would you call a DM when you can call up someone who can play both DM and CM (Nwobodo and Yusuf) who both play in better leagues and are both top of their respective leagues in terms of tackles, but can also add to the attack from midfield WHICH IS THE BIGGEST PROBLEM OF ROHRS SE.

Swedish league might not be France or Germany but it'd good a developmental league as any. Some of the best players in Scandinavian countries start in Sweden, even Ejuke started in Sweden. Malmo is s big club in Sweden and a frequent CL /Europa team.

Nwobodo and Yusuf are not SE material for now, neither can play DM at the level of Bonke. You need to forget these 2 players and find others to promote. Neither will be relevant to SE in the near future.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:10 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:54 pm Since Rohr sees fit to only call up 3 to 4 midfielders, why on earth would you call a DM when you can call up someone who can play both DM and CM (Nwobodo and Yusuf) who both play in better leagues and are both top of their respective leagues in terms of tackles, but can also add to the attack from midfield WHICH IS THE BIGGEST PROBLEM OF ROHRS SE.

Swedish league might not be France or Germany but it'd good a developmental league as any. Some of the best players in Scandinavian countries start in Sweden, even Ejuke started in Sweden. Malmo is s big club in Sweden and a frequent CL /Europa team.

Nwobodo and Yusuf are not SE material for now, neither can play DM at the level of Bonke. You need to forget these 2 players and find others to promote. Neither will be relevant to SE in the near future.
Says the clown that hasn't even watched either of Yusuf or Nwobodo play before, albeit in a far better league for that matter compared the Swedish league :roll:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Tobi17 wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:41 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:10 pm

Says the clown that hasn't even watched either of Yusuf or Nwobodo play before, albeit in a far better league for that matter compared the Swedish league :roll:
How do you that? You just assume things like typical fool in the same way you make an azz out yasef daily.

I watched Yusuf twice in the last 3 weeks and Nwobodo too. Have you watched them or you just felt like typing nonsense ? Gtfoh....
OCCUPY NFF!!
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Nothing out of the ordinary. E try sha.
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

I disagree with you. Nwobodo, Yusuf, and Dele-Bashiru do all the simple things Bonke does such as shielding the defense, breaking up plays, and finding the open man; and in addition are a little better going forward.

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

olu wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:52 am I disagree with you. Nwobodo, Yusuf, and Dele-Bashiru do all the simple things Bonke does such as shielding the defense, breaking up plays, and finding the open man; and in addition are a little better going forward.

Yes. They do in Turkey and Belgium. Afterall, Nwobodo was a AM straight out Niaja, he was converted to s DM in Turkey and now one of the leaders in tackles. Just like that.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Nwobodo is a good Igbo name to call.
Nwodobo is also a good Yoruba name to call.

Cmoke