Zaidu Sanusi starts against AC Milan

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Zaidu Sanusi starts against AC Milan

Post by Dammy »

Match kicks off in 5 minutes
I am happy
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Zaidu Sanusi starts against AC Milan

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Porto leads 1-0
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Porto schooling Milan
I am happy
onovo
Egg
Egg

Post by onovo »

Zaidu had an excellent game in Porto's 4-1 defeat of Boavista last weekend, he has really improved a lot with porto :clap:
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

This is such a great game. Porto need to put them away now. Milan will bite back if Porto keep missing all these chances. Should be 3-0 by now.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

I-1 Mbemba own goal
I am happy
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

onovo wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:16 pm Zaidu had an excellent game in Porto's 4-1 defeat of Boavista last weekend, he has really improved a lot with porto :clap:
To think that our coach dropped a key starter in our team simply because he had a rough month at his club , yet stuck by an irrelevant headless chicken when he was CLUBLESS FOR MONTHS.

What a joke.

Zaidu would have added much more in attack that that mediocre Collins.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

vancity eagle wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 8:19 pm
onovo wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:16 pm Zaidu had an excellent game in Porto's 4-1 defeat of Boavista last weekend, he has really improved a lot with porto :clap:
To think that our coach dropped a key starter in our team simply because he had a rough month at his club , yet stuck by an irrelevant headless chicken when he was CLUBLESS FOR MONTHS.

What a joke.

You're always in attack mode against-coaches, players(Onuachu) and forumites etc.. I suggest you get tested for rabies
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

highbury wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 8:28 pm

What a joke.

You're always in attack mode-coaches, players(Onuachu) etc.. I suggest you get tested for rabies
Kai....How u go enter kindly of heaven with this kind yabbies? :laugh: :laugh:

I suggest to seek deliverance at from your pastor and leave VE alone. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 8:44 pm
highbury wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 8:28 pm

What a joke.

You're always in attack mode-coaches, players(Onuachu) etc.. I suggest you get tested for rabies
Kai....How u go enter the kingdom of heaven with this kind yabbies? :laugh: :laugh:

I suggest to seek deliverance from your pastor and leave VE alone. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
onovo
Egg
Egg

Post by onovo »

What a joke.

The difference between Zaidu and Collins is like Day and Night. Judging from Zaidu's performance in Porto's last two-game, there has been a refinement in his ball play, his crosses have been pinpoint and this is enhanced with his blistering pace. For me oh, our best left-back at the moment still remains between Zaidu/Aina. Aina has the advantage of alternating both full-back positions, meaning he can fill in for either Ebuehi or Zaidu. As for Collins, he has no business in this team.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

He had a good game and kept it simple. I watched the game and can't remember any decent Milan attack that came from his flank, he was quite comfortable in defence and occasionally probed forward to whip in good crosses with his pace.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Collins couldn't make any meaningful attacking contribution in 2 matches against CAR, knowing full well that they were not interesting in attacking. Pathetic. Instead of Rohr dropping him, he drops Aina, even though Aina is far better on the left than Collins.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

vancity eagle wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:29 pm Collins couldn't make any meaningful attacking contribution in 2 matches against CAR, knowing full well that they were not interesting in attacking. Pathetic. Instead of Rohr dropping him, he drops Aina, even though Aina is far better on the left than Collins.
To be fair, Collins's strength is in his defending not attacking, he's never been known to bomb forward and whip in crosses or beat his opponents off the dribble. It's good we have both options.
OCCUPY NFF!!
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Rohr sometimes seems reluctant to play with 2 attack minded full backs. At the moment Zaidu is our best option at LB and Aina at RB. Starting two real full backs will make our play much more dynamic. I hope Ebuehi's confidence continues to grow as he gets more playing time at Venezia.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:33 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:29 pm Collins couldn't make any meaningful attacking contribution in 2 matches against CAR, knowing full well that they were not interesting in attacking. Pathetic. Instead of Rohr dropping him, he drops Aina, even though Aina is far better on the left than Collins.
To be fair, Collins's strength is in his defending not attacking, he's never been known to bomb forward and whip in crosses or beat his opponents off the dribble. It's good we have both options.
Ok cool, so if defending is his strength then why is dummy Rohr starting him playing against a minnow parking the bus. Is Rohr that daft ?
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

But you forgot the game he had an assist?

I like Zaidu and I also like Collins. But some I feel more comfortable when Collins is defending than Zaidu. Zaidu can sometimes appear too casual for me and not hard enough.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."