Raphael Onyedika is ready!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Raphael Onyedika is ready!!

Post by txj »

Damunk wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:44 pm Onyedika Excited To Sign New Midtylland Contract
November 9, 2021 7:09 am

Nigeria forward Raphael Onyedika is delighted to sign a new contract with Danish club FC Midtylland , reports Completesports .com.
Onyedika penned an extension on Monday that will see him remain at the club until 2026.

“It feels really good to sign a new contract,” the striker told the club’s website.

“I’m happy and proud of that, but most of all I’m grateful for the club and all that they have done for me in recent years.
“I would like to pay that back by helping the team in every match.

“It’s a great team to be a part of. There are many talented teammates and coaches and they have really contributed to my development this season. I’m sure it will continue.”

Onyedika said the focus now is to win trophies with his club, while also nursing the ambition to play in a top league.

“Of course I have ambitions to be as good as possible and play in a big league one day,” he said.

“But right now I just focus on being here and helping the team to victory.

“I hope to win titles here and that is the biggest goal this season.”

“We are incredibly happy that ‘Rapha’ has signed an extension,” remarked sports manager Svend Graversen..

“The level he has set for the season this season is creating great pride throughout the club. He has done even better than we had dared to hope for and he is just continuing to evolve battle by battle. It has been a pleasure to see.”

https://www.completesports.com/onyedika ... -contract/

He's obviously not a striker
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

txj wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:04 pm
Damunk wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:44 pm Onyedika Excited To Sign New Midtylland Contract

Nigeria forward Raphael Onyedika is delighted to sign a new contract with Danish club FC Midtylland , reports Completesports .com.
Onyedika penned an extension on Monday that will see him remain at the club until 2026.

“It feels really good to sign a new contract,” the striker told the club’s website.

“I’m happy and proud of that, but most of all I’m grateful for the club and all that they have done for me in recent years.

“It’s a great team to be a part of. There are many talented teammates and coaches and they have really contributed to my development this season. I’m sure it will continue.”

Onyedika said the focus now is to win trophies with his club, while also nursing the ambition to play in a top league.

“Of course I have ambitions to be as good as possible and play in a big league one day,” he said.

“We are incredibly happy that ‘Rapha’ has signed an extension,” remarked sports manager Svend Graversen..

“The level he has set for the season this season is creating great pride throughout the club. He has done even better than we had dared to hope for and he is just continuing to evolve battle by battle. It has been a pleasure to see.”

Hmmmm, according to the cyber scouts on CE he's a box to box MF but the article he's a striker. I don't believe either one, this boy is probably a DM. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:48 pm

Hmmmm, according to the cyber scouts on CE he's a box to box MF but the article he's a striker. I don't believe either one, this boy is probably a DM. :laugh:

I've watched him at least twice. He's a RCM

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

That's Nigerian journalism for you. :idea:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Agents!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Brilliant goal by Onyedika of a superb counterpress.

MTJ 1 Brondby 1

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Much better player technically and tactically as a #8 in a MF trio than either Etebo or Onyeka.

With a progressive manager and playing philosophy Nigeria should've transited to a 4-3-3 a year ago.

This is a high quality talent IMO

Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

txj wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:54 pm Much better player technically and tactically as a #8 in a MF trio than either Etebo or Onyeka.

With a progressive manager and playing philosophy Nigeria should've transited to a 4-3-3 a year ago.

This is a high quality talent IMO
Rohr is too daft to recognize the interesting dynamics his midfield options offer... ideally Aribo should be playing in the #10 position where he is currently thriving at Rangers, then play Onyedika who is coming into his own as a superior player to the likes of Onyeka and Etebo as the bonadife #8... Ndidi as usual stays back as the lone DM to shield the back 4...when Aribo comes off Ejaria replaces him ditto Onyeka for Rapheal Onyedika etc... such rotation not only gives us a comprehensive insight to what all these players can offer, but it also brings more competition! but will Rohr with his fossilized tactics ever see it this way?
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

He wins the young player of the year award in the Danish league :clap: :clap: :clap:
[tweet][/tweet]
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Tobi17 wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:45 am Definitely one to keep an eye on, Ndidi needs a solid understudy so bad.
Based on this video, he doesn’t play the same position as Ndidi❗️

Cheers.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Well deserved recognition. Had a top, top season.

In a midfield diamond or a MF three:

-----------Ndidi------
---Onyedika--------------Aribo-----

packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:42 am
Tobi17 wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:45 am Definitely one to keep an eye on, Ndidi needs a solid understudy so bad.
Based on this video, he doesn’t play the same position as Ndidi❗️

Cheers.
We need to find a partner(s)for Ndidi before we talk about understudy.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .