Why Mikel was sacked

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

gochino
Egg
Egg
Why Mikel was sacked

Post by gochino »

"Mikel’s performance was not good and he could not run ,was not mobile and was playing like a tourist that was the reason his contract was cancelled.” Bader Almeraabi , Kuwaiti based football agent told Totori News

“His physical condition was very bad. He was walking on the pitch, instead of running like his other teammates, too bad.

“The club discovered later that he lacked strong physical condition as a professional footballer. His contract had to be terminated,” he said

https://bestchoicesports.com.ng/reveale ... kuwait-sc/
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Why Mikel was sacked

Post by maceo4 »

**** don make the call, will soon be returning to SE…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

gochino wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:40 pm "Mikel’s performance was not good and he could not run ,was not mobile and was playing like a tourist that was the reason his contract was cancelled.” Bader Almeraabi , Kuwaiti based football agent told Totori News

“His physical condition was very bad. He was walking on the pitch, instead of running like his other teammates, too bad.

“The club discovered later that he lacked strong physical condition as a professional footballer. His contract had to be terminated,” he said

Unfettered freedom of speech. When you have that, you can say pretty much whatever you like but I’m pretty certain that football at Middlesbrough, Trabzonspor and Stoke City is somewhat more competitive than football at Kuwait SC 🤔❗️

Cheers.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Them dey play ball for Kuwait? Abeg make person hear word
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Hope his lawyer is looking into this
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:47 pm
gochino wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:40 pm "Mikel’s performance was not good and he could not run ,was not mobile and was playing like a tourist that was the reason his contract was cancelled.” Bader Almeraabi , Kuwaiti based football agent told Totori News

Unfettered freedom of speech. When you have that, you can say pretty much whatever you like but I’m pretty certain that football at Middlesbrough, Trabzonspor and Stoke City is somewhat more competitive than football at Kuwait SC 🤔❗️

Cheers.
But the weather in Kuwait can be harsh. Not the kind of weather an old player close to his retirement would survive running around at high speed.

A younger Mikel in his prime was always pedestrian compared to your typical midfielder, so I don’t know why anyone is surprised he is now being accused of being much slower than his teammates.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

This isn't rant and rave..shocking someone like lolly makes comments about football. So funny and weird. It is like listening to a 2 year old talking about quantum physics.
SuperEagles

wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Lolly wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:52 am

Cheers.
But the weather in Kuwait can be harsh. Not the kind of weather an old player close to his retirement would survive running around at high speed.

A younger Mikel in his prime was always pedestrian compared to your typical midfielder, so I don’t know why anyone is surprised he is now being accused of being much slower than his teammates.
Lacked strong physical condition?

If he is interested in running he will take to athletics. He need not run like an headless chicken
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

wanaj0 wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:14 pm

Cheers.

If he is interested in running he will take to athletics. He need not run like an headless chicken
:lol: :lol: :lol: you should have asked lolly about his own physical condition, talkless of his waist line.. the audacity ....lolly the internet poster stating a profession football player has no physical condition ..chei
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

jette1 wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:12 am Hope his lawyer is looking into this
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Everyone thinks they know what the law is.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Baii
Egg
Egg

Post by Baii »

This is why it is important for players to have "after football" option.
“A fanatic is one who entrenches himself in invincible ignorance.”

― OSWALD CHAMBERS, Baffled to Fight Better
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Baii wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:19 pm This is why it is important for players to have "after football" option.
so you have the 411 on all the players without after football options? smh
SuperEagles

Baii
Egg
Egg

Post by Baii »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:39 pm
Baii wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:19 pm This is why it is important for players to have "after football" option.
so you have the 411 on all the players without after football options? smh
I dare not assume that as you suggested but was just making a general comment.
“A fanatic is one who entrenches himself in invincible ignorance.”

― OSWALD CHAMBERS, Baffled to Fight Better
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

To me, Mikel has been a very slow player, like 'snail' on the pitch. I never liked his style of play
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Cheers.

The main reason his contract was cancelled is written boldly. Read it again.

And you are being disingenuous if you say Mikel was not always a slow player.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Lolly wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:24 am

Cheers.

You are incredibly self-serving, aren’t you? You would take the purported word of a mere football agent, who has no official connection with Mikel’s club, over the club’s own word just because you like the narrative based on a speculative report from an obscure news source. SMH❗️

Cheers.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:20 am

Cheers.

You are incredibly self-serving, aren’t you? You would take the purported word of a mere football agent, who has no official connection with Mikel’s club, over the club’s own word just because you like the narrative based on a speculative report from an obscure news source. SMH❗️

Cheers.
But you didn’t challenge the veracity of the statement initially. You were even trying to defend Mikel with your reference to Stoke and his other recent clubs.

TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Lolly wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:49 am
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:20 am

Cheers.

Cheers.
But you didn’t challenge the veracity of the statement initially. You were even trying to defend Mikel with your reference to Stoke and his other recent clubs.
You lack perception. My initial comment clearly made nonsense of the statement. When a statement is so nonsensical then it’s veracity is irrelevant because it is highly unlikely to be true. Think about it. How can a consumate professional who started and completed just about every game for Stoke City this past season and was offered a contract extension at the end of the season by Stoke be considered unfit? That’s a nonsensical claim ❗️

Cheers.