Fool of the decade.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Fool of the decade.

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Where is this fool? We know where Okoye is and where he's going. :laugh: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The fool is a hybrid Bigporker and a pissed off Nigerian police officer who just found out that his big catch has no money. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Adisboy
Egg
Egg
Re: Fool of the decade.

Post by Adisboy »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:10 am Where is this fool? We know where Okoye is and where he's going. :laugh: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The fool is a hybrid Bigporker and a pissed off Nigerian police officer who just found out that his big catch has no money. :laugh:
:rotf: :rotf:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Adisboy wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:20 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:10 am Where is this fool? We know where Okoye is and where he's going. :laugh: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"He is not good enough to go up."
"He should stay there (in Germany). He shouldn't be running to Nigeria".
"We will only pick you if you are good."

Yes sir! :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Why the heck is that UK CE screaming? Dude is upset because no one accepted his clients...what a loud empty vessel
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bruhhhhhh, don’t burst a vein, haba :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Actually, I do not think he is a fool by any means. Ofcourse, hindsight is always 20 20. We have had people here claim repeatedly that Rohr and our SE coaches should only invite players from the top leagues.

Maduka was NOT invited from the top league and thus the questioning at the time was appropriate. Ofxourse, Rohr saw something in Maduka and spent resources on him. Maduka has done well. Now does that justify inviting players from lower leagues? Would you agree that doing so has now become appropriate.

I would be happy if you all do because I certainly believe that the league Ayer plays in is immaterial especially for a Nigerian player. If you now believe that then we are making progress.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Enugu II wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:40 pm Actually, I do not think he is a fool by any means. Ofcourse, hindsight is always 20 20. We have had people here claim repeatedly that Rohr and our SE coaches should only invite players from the top leagues.

Maduka was NOT invited from the top league and thus the questioning at the time was appropriate. Ofxourse, Rohr saw something in Maduka and spent resources on him. Maduka has done well. Now does that justify inviting players from lower leagues? Would you agree that doing so has now become appropriate.

I would be happy if you all do because I certainly believe that the league Ayer plays in is immaterial especially for a Nigerian player. If you now believe that then we are making progress.
Here comes confucius again. At the time Rohr was chasing Okoye we only had Akpeyi and the Ezenwa, Uzoho had suffered a long term injury and Rihr had no choice but to look for other talent. He ended up hammering ridiculously with Okoye.
OCCUPY NFF!!
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Can someone tell me a made in Nigerian product that Rohr nourished to become an established player in the top 5 leagues. Please don't mention Enzenwas whose duty was to entertain and lead the team praise and worship. It is true that we don't have in infrastructures but we certainly have of raw materials
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

highbury wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:48 pm Can someone tell me a made in Nigerian product that Rohr nourished to become an established player in the top 5 leagues. Please don't mention Enzenwas whose duty was to entertain and lead the team praise and worship. It is true that we don't have in infrastructures but we certainly have of raw materials

That's not the job of a NT coach
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

txj wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:10 pm
highbury wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:48 pm Can someone tell me a made in Nigerian product that Rohr nourished to become an established player in the top 5 leagues. Please don't mention Enzenwas whose duty was to entertain and lead the team praise and worship. It is true that we don't have in infrastructures but we certainly have of raw materials

That's not the job of a NT coach
Thank you jare!

They make unreasonable demands then cry corruption. What he just described is corruption to the core
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Is it the remit of a national coach anywhere in the world to take 'raw materials' and "nourish" them?
Abi you are confusing the MNT coach with the U17 national coach?
Let's be real abeg.
Raw materials? At who's expense? Nacho? Ndidi? Aina? Osimhen? Akpeyi? Chukwueze?
You must be kidding bro. Seriously kidding. :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

Why is that dude screaming? i couldn't understand anything he said....
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:24 pm
Enugu II wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:40 pm Actually, I do not think he is a fool by any means. Ofcourse, hindsight is always 20 20. We have had people here claim repeatedly that Rohr and our SE coaches should only invite players from the top leagues.

Here comes confucius again. At the time Rohr was chasing Okoye we only had Akpeyi and the Ezenwa, Uzoho had suffered a long term injury and Rihr had no choice but to look for other talent. He ended up hammering ridiculously with Okoye.
Unfortunately, you miss the point entirely with the claim highlighted above in red..

Were NPFL goalkeepers not available when Okoye was selected? The issue then was that Rohr, who had repeatedly claimed he was selecting players who are playing at top division level, went down to semi-pro level to pluck Okoye when NPFL goalkeepers were available. That was the issue. The question was why did Rohr go against his own policy?

Of course, Rohr has since been vindicated but that does not dismiss what the issue was. If you remember, also, Rohr had to send the NT goalkeeper Coach to Okoye's club to give the latter special training. This was quite surprising then, considering that NT players were expected to already be prepared.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Enugu II wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:32 am

Unfortunately, you miss the point entirely with the claim highlighted above in red..

Were NPFL goalkeepers not available when Okoye was selected? The issue then was that Rohr, who had repeatedly claimed he was selecting players who are playing at top division level, went down to semi-pro level to pluck Okoye when NPFL goalkeepers were available. That was the issue. The question was why did Rohr go against his own policy?

Of course, Rohr has since been vindicated but that does not dismiss what the issue was. If you remember, also, Rohr had to send the NT goalkeeper Coach to Okoye's club to give the latter special training. This was quite surprising then, considering that NT players were expected to already be prepared.
Ezenwa was supposedly the best local goalie at the time and he wasn't good enough. In essence, Okoye WAS actually the best goalie available based on talent at the time. The rest is history.
OCCUPY NFF!!
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:04 am
Enugu II wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:32 am

Ezenwa was supposedly the best local goalie at the time and he wasn't good enough. In essence, Okoye WAS actually the best goalie available based on talent at the time. The rest is history.
He wasn't. Rohr often picked him even when he was not the Enyimba number 1.