COVID Vaccination Reason for Ighalo's Late Arrival........

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
COVID Vaccination Reason for Ighalo's Late Arrival........

Post by Enugu II »

Covid vaccine delayed Ighalo – official
https://scorenigeria.com.ng/covid-vacci ... o-official
Score Nigeria Editor by Score Nigeria Editor November 12, 2021 10:24 am

Odion Ighalo was one of the last call-ups to report to the Super Eagles training camp in Tangeir, Morocco, because he had to take a second shot of the Covid vaccine at his base in Saudi Arabia, officials disclosed.

Ighalo hit camp Thursday afternoon.

“He was delayed because he needed a second jab of the Covid vaccine if not, he would have had to quarantine on his return to Saudi Arabia,“ Super Eagles spokesman Babafemi Raji announced.

“His appointment for that was Wednesday.”

Ighalo, 32, has come out of international retirement for the 2022 World Cup qualifiers against Liberia and Cape Verde.

The Super Eagles battle Liberia tomorrow with kick-off 3pm in Nigeria.

They then face Cape Verde in Lagos Tuesday to round up the group phase of the World Cup qualifying campaign.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: COVID Vaccination Reason for Ighalo's Late Arrival........

Post by Odas »

Hmm, I am surprised Ighalo answered the call. I hope things go well for him and our team. If I were Mr. Ighalo - considering how the fans treated me before - I wouldn't have come
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Odas wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:58 pm Hmm, I am surprised Ighalo answered the call. I hope things go well for him and our team. If I were Mr. Ighalo - considering how the fans treated me before - I wouldn't have come
You think they would invite Ighalo if he wasn't aware before hand that he was going to be invited? Okay oh
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Robbynice wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:05 pm
Odas wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:58 pm Hmm, I am surprised Ighalo answered the call. I hope things go well for him and our team. If I were Mr. Ighalo - considering how the fans treated me before - I wouldn't have come
You think they would invite Ighalo if he wasn't aware before hand that he was going to be invited? Okay oh
KPOM. Even the media acknowledged the ongoing discussion between Rohr and Ighalo that goes way back.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics