3pts in the bag, 1 more needed for qualification

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
3pts in the bag, 1 more needed for qualification

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

There's no points given for style,only goals matter and we got 2 they got 0. On to the next one.

Bring back the wingers and let's go for a knockout blow early. With this lineup we'll surely prevail.

Okoye

Aina Awaziemi Balogun. Zaidu

ndidi Aribo

Ejuke

Chuks Osihmen. Ighalo
Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
OCCUPY NFF!!
mystic
Egg
Egg
Re: 3pts in the bag, 1 more needed for qualification

Post by mystic »

There are no points given for style but that doesn't change the fact that we are playing absolute rubbish at the moment. Nigeria has been pure and utter garbage during these qualifiers. We are only picking up points based on having superior talent than our opponents. Our last 4 matches have been a complete eyesore. My passion for the Super Eagles not withstanding, that's 8 hours of my life that I can't have back.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

mystic wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:52 pm There are no points given for style but that doesn't change the fact that we are playing absolute rubbish at the moment. Nigeria has been pure and utter garbage during these qualifiers. We are only picking up points based on having superior talent than our opponents. Our last 4 matches have been a complete eyesore. My passion for the Super Eagles not withstanding, that's 8 hours of my life that I can't have back.
True. You know the game. And you know that great teams are not built just by hiring and firing coaches, we've gone through that before and it rarely works. We need to keep tweaking what we have until we come up with a solution. Right now we have a lot of players who are not performing and must be let go for others who can.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

mystic wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:52 pm There are no points given for style but that doesn't change the fact that we are playing absolute rubbish at the moment. Nigeria has been pure and utter garbage during these qualifiers. We are only picking up points based on having superior talent than our opponents. Our last 4 matches have been a complete eyesore. My passion for the Super Eagles not withstanding, that's 8 hours of my life that I can't have back.
Nothing more to add.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!