Nigeria vs Cabo Verde and many more

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Nigeria vs Cabo Verde and many more

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Live and direct 10 AM.... I am about to set up a meeting for tomorrow so person fit tanda watch the SE in Eko ...

I have a strong feeling the SE will actually qualify for the WC proper regardless of who we match up against ( as long as all the players are fit, including Etebo and the two new players joining the team in AFCON.. however AFCON will judge how good they will perform a year from today( key to this game should be similar to the way we played Zambia in Uyo.. I hope the pitch in Lagos is on point

3 big games tomorrow ..the most exciting game will be Cam v CIV...for me the lions have been playing the best football on the continent..however CIV are improving ... one thing about CIV , they are super dirty, they foul the crap out of you... that first match vs CMR was fire... however the last time both teams went against each other for a WC spot was in the 2006 qualifiers , Les Lions won 3-2 , now that was a cracker... however one team will miss back to back WCups . This won't hold well for them..wahala go blow

Now Algeria v Burkina... this wan nah fire on the mountain... the last playoffs, Algeria knocked them out ... however Burkina as well as Mali are the two teams i do not want to meet in a knock out 2 legged fixture
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Nigeria vs Cabo Verde and many more

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Ok are we all on sidon mode? Kai see what **** has done to SE fans.....
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved