I don dey shake oooo!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
I don dey shake oooo!

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

E don happen again o! E L I M I N A T I O N has reared its ugly face again at my door. :scared:

The wicked people have gotten their wish again, they prayed and fasted for days to put us in this predicament, here we are and now we must. This time they're using Cape Verde, a coconut Island to do their evil work but IFA olukun a soro Dayo will surely veto all evil castings upon SE in Jesus name insha Allah.

Just when I passed all my physicals ,dodge Corona, vamous malaria and typhoid, they've now invented a babaru virus to k leg our quali for wc. :scared: :scared: :scared: Even Pfizer say they've never heard of dabaru virus.There's no cure or treatment but victory. :scared: :scared: :scared:

Why are people so wicked? What is wrong with SE qualifying jejely without need for calculator,protractor, T square and Richter scale? Now a compass with GPS is required just to enta 3rd rd where the evil doers have been camping for months. :scared: :scared: :scared:

Kilode? Na by force? If you don't like the coach you don't have to use the destiny of the team and whole country to prove your point. Anyway sha, me I will be absent for this game for my own physical,mental and spiritual well being. :scared: :scared: :scared: These folks are throwing bunker busters. Ambulance isnof no use. :scared: :scared: :scared:
OCCUPY NFF!!
iworo
Egg
Egg
Re: I don dey shake oooo!

Post by iworo »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:26 am E don happen again o! E L I M I N A T I O N has reared its ugly face again at my door. :scared:

The wicked people have gotten their wish again, they prayed and fasted for days to put us in this predicament, here we are and now we must. This time they're using Cape Verde, a coconut Island to do their evil work but IFA olukun a soro Dayo will surely veto all evil castings upon SE in Jesus name insha Allah.

Just when I passed all my physicals ,dodge Corona, vamous malaria and typhoid, they've now invented a babaru virus to k leg our quali for wc. :scared: :scared: :scared: Even Pfizer say they've never heard of dabaru virus.There's no cure or treatment but victory. :scared: :scared: :scared:

Why are people so wicked? What is wrong with SE qualifying jejely without need for calculator,protractor, T square and Richter scale? Now a compass with GPS is required just to enta 3rd rd where the evil doers have been camping for months. :scared: :scared: :scared:

Kilode? Na by force? If you don't like the coach you don't have to use the destiny of the team and whole country to prove your point. Anyway sha, me I will be absent for this game for my own physical,mental and spiritual well being. :scared: :scared: :scared: These folks are throwing bunker busters. Ambulance isnof no use. :scared: :scared: :scared:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You’re a very funny guy :lol: :lol:.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:26 am E don happen again o! E L I M I N A T I O N has reared its ugly face again at my door. :scared:

Bia, Emir, dem go cari you go Aro soon oooooo! Abeg, take am easy. We wan you here oooo. Jus go sleep now and no way dem go allow Island pupil to come for our own Eko come dabaru all our permutations to play Congo DR or play wetin be dat contri wey you suppose pray make dem beat Tunisia?
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Enugu II wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:54 am

Bia, Emir, dem go cari you go Aro soon oooooo! Abeg, take am easy. We wan you here oooo. Jus go sleep now and no way dem go allow Island pupil to come for our own Eko come dabaru all our permutations to play Congo DR or play wetin be dat contri wey you suppose pray make dem beat Tunisia?

Equitorial Guinea. Na dem i jare. That I can handle. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Kongi, e don tay well-well since you last shake…but I guess that’s a good thing.
Me sef, I will not be marking present in this schizophrenic place during the game.
I can’t shout please…. :arrow:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Doki,

This one pass shaking!
I no fit sleep!
How man go fit watch this match without risking heart attack?
Gotti say make we take double dose of our HBP medicine.
Doki, you concur?

Cmoke :D :D :D :D :D

Damunk wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:14 am

Kongi, e don tay well-well since you last shake…but I guess that’s a good thing.
Me sef, I will not be marking present in this schizophrenic place during the game.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Enugu II wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:54 am

Abeg leave me alone jare. See u on on Wednesday. How long can man handle did kind operation by the wicked without taking cover?

Kongi is in hiding due to local security issues till at least final piooom or whenever it's safe to resurface. Just warn Maduka to search the goal area before the game, his gloves can't protect him against the wicked souls.
Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
OCCUPY NFF!!
gosh
Egg
Egg

Post by gosh »

I usually understand your "shakes" but this match vs. Cape Verde shouldn't give you jitters.
SE is playing at home plus they only need a draw to go to the next round.
Relax and stop overthinking it... This should be an easy win for SE.
I expect an SE failure to be a draw, which will still see them through.
Whatever you are chasing is also chasing you!
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Jitters ke!
You talking about this SE that could not hang on to 4-0 lead against almighty S. Leone in Lagos?
Or the one that lost 1-0 AT THE VERY LAST MINUTE to mighty CAR at the same stadium they are playing tomorrow?
Yes my broda!
No reason to shake at all at all!

gosh wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:42 am I usually understand your "shakes" but this match vs. Cape Verde shouldn't give you jitters.
SE is playing at home plus they only need a draw to go to the next round.
Relax and stop overthinking it... This should be an easy win for SE.
I expect an SE failure to be a draw, which will still see them through.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

I concur 100%.
Or just nack two Gulders and watch your favourite NETFLIX show.
Cmoke wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:37 am Doki,

This one pass shaking!
I no fit sleep!
How man go fit watch this match without risking heart attack?
Gotti say make we take double dose of our HBP medicine.
Doki, you concur?

Damunk wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:14 am

Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Thanks Doc!
Why u sef never sleep?
Abi no be east coast you dey?

Cmoke
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

https://punchng.com/nigeria-vs-cape-ver ... ue-sharks/

Looks like the entire country is shaking!

Yeepa
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

First of all, you ought to shake. With a coach who makes substitutions with the wrong personnel at the wrong time why shouldn't you shake? Remember Nigeria v Angola? Vincent Enyeama 2005? Naija needed a win and were leading 1-0 until disaster struck. You've been defending Rohr now judgement time has arrived. Be bold, show your face and take your destiny in your hands.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

SE with a relatively easy win today.
Too much power.
And we’re always so much better in the second of these double-headers.

But it’ll only mask the mess we’re in.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

No need to shake.
We go flog them 3-0 today.
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Cmoke wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:46 am Thanks Doc!
Why u sef never sleep?
Abi no be east coast you dey?

Cmoke
I dey watch U17 Iheanacho, Awoniyi, Osimhen and Chukwueze dey deceive myself say na Super Eagles dey play.
Something kept telling say dem look too young but I say na the Gulder dey turn my eye.
I like am like dat. :thumbs:
Baii
Egg
Egg

Post by Baii »

All of una don colo finish. Chai this is the CE that we know. :D :D :D
Abeg no carry Robby come in here o
“A fanatic is one who entrenches himself in invincible ignorance.”

― OSWALD CHAMBERS, Baffled to Fight Better
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Stop been a wimp
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Cmoke wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:39 am https://punchng.com/nigeria-vs-cape-ver ... ue-sharks/

Looks like the entire country is shaking!

Yeepa
"Gernot Rohr’s only defeats in any qualifying games have all been at home, a record that has fans gripped with fear.

Meanwhile, Cape Verde last defeat in the qualifying series was a 2-1 defeat to Nigeria in September and they since posted three successive victories and are yet to lose any of their away game since the start of the World Cup qualifiers."

That should be enough to make any one shake! But to be honest, if we can't beat SL at home , lose to CAR at home, win CV away only with the help of an own goal, then we don't deserve to be at the world cup, period!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

If we had a good coach that selects players based on merit and had good tactical knowledge we would not be shaking. Imbecile.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...understandable to shake. Detractors go don dey lick dem chops, waiting to say, "I told you so".
But dem go be surprised and dem go vex while calling for coach to be fired because SE no score basketball score like England :lol: :lol:
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Nigeria will win Cape Verde today in Lagos.
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

Kongi, I thought your Ofa was a strong guy?
Niente Ÿ impossibile!