I am hearing rumours about Rohr

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: I am hearing rumours about Rohr

Post by Enugu II »

Robbynice wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:25 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:52 am
Lolly wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:37 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:56 am If this turns out to be fake news,propaganda or disinformation, I will post a thread calling for Lolly to be sanctioned. We simply cannot allow this kind of thread be posted here without evidence other some guy in a hotel.

"OFFICIALS " meeting and agreeing to terminate a formally appointed coach's contract is not beer parlor talk. Unless this turns out to be true, there should be severe sanctions on Lolly to prevent this kind of propaganda from taking over the forum.
Go ahead and sanction me. Olodo
You said something would happen by midnight now it's tomorrow.

There's no evidence that what you're saying is true and if we go by your previous touting for Buhari and APC you're clearly a propagandist.

You're not gonna get away with this.
I concur with the Emir on this. You can claim something of this magnitude will happen and it doesn't happen. There have to be consequences IMHO
Robby

You should know how chatter works. Lolly reported chatter that he heard and several others have heard. The reality is that chatter always reflects what happens behind the scenes. It is not an actual decision. For an actual decision you will have to wait for either a press conference or a press release. But that requires a consensus being reached.

Frankly, I see nothing wrong in reporting chatter. As long as it is referred to as one. We have read several reports here of this and that choosing Nigeria etc and none panned out. They are all chatter.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Even though lolly Muhammad and his administration done destroy our economy, I actually do believe his story. However lolly go back to rant and rave..you are pushing above your weight in eagles nest
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Lolly wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:12 pm
aruako1 wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:02 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:56 am If this turns out to be fake news,propaganda or disinformation, I will post a thread calling for Lolly to be sanctioned. We simply cannot allow this kind of thread be posted here without evidence other some guy in a hotel.

"OFFICIALS " meeting and agreeing to terminate a formally appointed coach's contract is not beer parlor talk. Unless this turns out to be true, there should be severe sanctions on Lolly to prevent this kind of propaganda from taking over the forum.

There's no evidence that what you're saying is true and if we go by your previous touting for Buhari and APC you're clearly a propagandist.

I concur with the Emir on this. You can claim something of this magnitude will happen and it doesn't happen. There have to be consequences IMHO
Why? He reported a conversation that he had. They are considering firing him which means that nothing may happen. Lolly never said that anything would definitely happen.
Oga lawyer, you sef see the silliness in their posts.

My comments are still here for them to read and comprehend.

1. Was anyone at the NFF having a discussion last night about Rohr - 100%. It actually started from the stadium right after the final whistle and I was there. We even hung out at the VIP lounge for about an hour before leaving the stadium.
2. Was the discussion about getting rid of him - 100%
3. Was there a meeting held at Eko Hotel sometime after 11pm last night - 100%. I left them just past 11pm since I wouldn't be allowed into the real meeting and I had to go home to madam
4. What did I hear while I was there - I will use exact quotes - "He is gone". "It has been decided". "I am just having a look at his contract" etc
5. Have they concluded yet? - I am still waiting to hear the outcome of the meetings.

Anyone who doesn't want to believe me, no problem. It won't stop me from posting FACTS.
Lolly

Why bother with people who have their own reasons to try to censor you. As long as you made it clear that these things are chatter, people should address them as such.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Robbynice wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:25 am I concur with the Emir on this. You can claim something of this magnitude will happen and it doesn't happen. There have to be consequences IMHO
What consequences are you thinking off? Nothing go happen.

Chop rice, leave stone.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Enugu II wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:57 pm

Why? He reported a conversation that he had. They are considering firing him which means that nothing may happen. Lolly never said that anything would definitely happen.

1. Was anyone at the NFF having a discussion last night about Rohr - 100%. It actually started from the stadium right after the final whistle and I was there. We even hung out at the VIP lounge for about an hour before leaving the stadium.
3. Was there a meeting held at Eko Hotel sometime after 11pm last night - 100%. I left them just past 11pm since I wouldn't be allowed into the real meeting and I had to go home to madam
4. What did I hear while I was there - I will use exact quotes - "He is gone". "It has been decided". "I am just having a look at his contract" etc
5. Have they concluded yet? - I am still waiting to hear the outcome of the meetings.

Anyone who doesn't want to believe me, no problem. It won't stop me from posting FACTS.
Lolly

Why bother with people who have their own reasons to try to censor you. As long as you made it clear that these things are chatter, people should address them as such.
You are the one calling it chatter. Not me.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

fabio wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:59 pm
Robbynice wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:25 am I concur with the Emir on this. You can claim something of this magnitude will happen and it doesn't happen. There have to be consequences IMHO
What consequences are you thinking off? Nothing go happen.

Chop rice, leave stone.
Maybe they want to sue me? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Traditionally this place seems hostile to ‘insiders’ and the info they provide.
I’m not sure why that is.

Remember the ‘inner caucus’ guy? :lol:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Lolly wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:00 pm
Enugu II wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:57 pm

Lolly

You are the one calling it chatter. Not me.
Lolly

I take it that you have deeper sources on this. I classify it as chatter based on what I have heard but maybe you have far deeper sources on it. From what I have heard there isn't a consensus but contingency plans exist. In any case, I see nothing wrong bringing those here.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

According to owngoalnigeria. The guy is not even getting the usual vote of confidence before he is sacked. They are saying they don't have the money to aack him. What a mess. The lame duck coach is just waiting for a pay day. There will be no motivation to do well at Afcon or the world cup The NFF should negotiate a buy out. Worst case scenario Rohr will be out after world cup campaign. If the NFF even think of offering him a new contract. The EFCc should look into it.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Lolly wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:19 pm
aruako1 wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:00 am
Damunk wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:11 am
Lolly wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:07 am
Damunk wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:59 am
aruako1 wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:40 am
Cellular wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:48 pm

Can they pay the man first before talking about firing him?

He has covered their shame for too long. No one deserves such treatment.

Pay him then address his performance or expectations.
Exactly! The shameless people want to sack him when they haven't paid him.
Just wondering why you think they haven't paid him.
I mean, if he hasn't been paid, what do you think might be the reason(s)?

The real issue could be the terms of termination of contract rather than money owed.
Do we even know for sure that he is owed money?
Good question. I asked one the guys yesterday if it was true that he was owed for 6 months or more and he categorically said NO with a surprise look on his face. So I suspect he is not owed much if at all he is owed.

From what I heard, they are trying to get him to accept an amicable parting of ways, so as to avoid the unnecessary and expensive legal option.
Wow.
Just goes to show how much shytt passes for established fact in this place.
So he isn't owed any money.
Interesting.
Why does it take Lolly speaking to someone at Eko Hotel for this perception to be debunked? These rumours of indebtedness have been flying round the press and social media without any rebuttal from the NFF. Try a similar rumour about Gareth Southgate and you will see an official rebuttal within hours. Doesn't the NFF have a communications team?
:lol: That "someone" at Eko Hotel would know if he was owed money and how long for. Read my post very well. He didn't say he wasn't owed money. All he said was a strong NO to my question that is it true he is being owed 6 months or over. I just deduced from the look on his face when he replied me that the so called debt is not an issue and there might not be any debt at all.
I'm not doubting what you said. I'm just pointing out to Damunk that it shouldn't take your post for us to determine if he was owed 6 months or not. It should have been an official NFF response.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

journalist should also ask questions at presaers. Normally the NFf should only debunk rumors that is at a high threat level.

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Lolly wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:20 am
Flex Swift wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:00 am
Lolly wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:11 am
Lolly wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:59 pm Apparently, some of our boys have also been misbehaving of recent and it affecting their performance. I even hear say Rohr self don catch the Nigeria man bug :lol: .

If I say 2 players were caught “misbehaving” last night well past midnight, can anyone guess who those players are judging by the performance on the pitch today?
One name has been mentioned.

Anyone who watched the match closely would have noticed a particular player who gets good raves here whose performance last night was below par especially the 1st half.
Wilfred Nididi had a poor game by his standards & Ighalo was Misses as usual
:lol: . Nice try but incorrect.

I have been following CE comments on the team's performance and nobody seemed to notice one particular player who played really well against Liberia on Saturday but was below par yesterday.
Aribo or Awaziem.
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

mcal wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:28 am
Goalgetter wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:53 am How are Nigeria going to win a two-legged knockout if they’re struggling to win home games against Central African Republic and Cape Verde. Are you guys stupid here or what? You think suddenly a miracle will happen and they will beat any of the other teams left? Typical lazy Nigerians praying for God to solve their problems. The coach clearly sucks! Now is the time to change.Waiting till AFCON will be way too late. Some supposedly grown adults here are so stupid.
...stop blaming the coach, he is not on the pitch playing.
Blame your bloated foreign based players.
Tell the truth and shame the devil.
Top select local based players can't do this bad.
Then the coach should select the top local based players that you are talking about….

Tell the truth and shame the Devil….

It is still his job to pick 23 players and pick 11 that enter the pitch???

If he picked 11 hey yous and they hammered Cape Verde….do u think anyone here will complain?
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Let's just hope Nigeria avoids Algeria. Algeria coach owns Rohr.

Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

I'm so glad I am not invested in this pathetic national team...I just don't know why Igalo is still playing...good luck nigeria...u will certainly need it this coming year
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Gooner1 wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:09 pm I'm so glad I am not invested in this pathetic national team...I just don't know why Igalo is still playing...good luck nigeria...u will certainly need it this coming year
Fans don’t react like this. We are invested in Nigeria and that means any team that Nigeria puts out there.

Ighalo won’t be playing if the other younger players were delivering. So it’s not his fault.

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

I don't see the big deal here, but lolly has peddled false news here many times only to hide behind "I didnt write the article" when caught. The Diezani story above is a prime example.

Enugu II wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:27 pm

Robby

You should know how chatter works. Lolly reported chatter that he heard and several others have heard. The reality is that chatter always reflects what happens behind the scenes. It is not an actual decision. For an actual decision you will have to wait for either a press conference or a press release. But that requires a consensus being reached.

Frankly, I see nothing wrong in reporting chatter. As long as it is referred to as one. We have read several reports here of this and that choosing Nigeria etc and none panned out. They are all chatter.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Lolly wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:21 pm
Gooner1 wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:09 pm I'm so glad I am not invested in this pathetic national team...I just don't know why Igalo is still playing...good luck nigeria...u will certainly need it this coming year
Fans don’t react like this. We are invested in Nigeria and that means any team that Nigeria puts out there.

Ighalo won’t be playing if the other younger players were delivering. So it’s not his fault.
But it is LIE that younger players "aren't delivering"

Which younger strikers aren't delivering ? That Ighalo needed to be recalled ?

Osimehn that is breaking scoring records ?

Sadiq hasn't played one minute

Awoniyi who has played just one match has not missed 2 sitters like Ighalo. Plus he played in a game with a depleted midfield, unlike Ighalo.

Iheanacho as poor as he has been has scored 2 goals.

Onuachu even though he doesn't play our style has 2 goals in very few minutes.

So who exactly of our young strikers "hasn't been performing " that Misses needed to be recalled ?

You are telling lies and supporting Rohrs delusion and cluelessness.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Lolly wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:21 pm

Rohr had 5 years to find worthy replacements.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Honestly the Rohr and national team situation is draining, it's only the shred of patriotism left in me that is somehow making me care... but I refuse to let Nigerian football make me depressed, I've already prepared myself for the worst case scenario... na to support the US national team sure pass since I'm a dual citizen.
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Not much has changed since AFCON 2019..

Old report:

Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Where is the money to pay if Rorh is sacked.. His contract is clear.. Qualify for world cup and keep your job..
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Because he shared news with you?

Some of you don't deserve to be told anything.

We have some very well-heeled people here and the type of attack is what keeps them from sharing.

Not cool! :boo: :boo: :boo:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!