Let's address the elephant in the room.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Let's address the elephant in the room.

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

maceo4 wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:03 am
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:28 am
maceo4 wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:22 am
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:30 pm
fabio wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:42 pm
1naija wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:32 pm I for one don't think Okoye was responsible for our loss, however, he was responsible for the goal by Tunisia. Those are 2 separate things. I agree with you. We lost the game partly because we had poor forwards, which was compounded by the red card.
It was easy to blame Akpeyi for Algerian free kick and Ezenwa for his mistake (I can't remember now).

We can't blame Okoye for the Tunisian goal! No, we can't....
What mistake did Ezenwa make? The reason you can’t remember is that he didn’t make any unless, of course, you consider failing to save a penalty kick a mistake🤔❗️

Cheers.
Caused a PK away to Cameroon in 2017 by oddly rushing off his line when the defender had it under control.
Stop the outrageous lies. This amounts to giving a dog a bad name in order to kill it. Post the video. It should be available❗️

Cheers.
Why would I need to lie?

Yes, you lied. The defender did not have it covered and it was a fifty-fifty ball barely 3 yards from goal. It would have been criminal if he hadn’t come out to intercept. Inadvertent contact. The very best goalies in the world find themselves in the same situation all the time. That was the best you could come up with? You didn’t blame the defenders who couldn’t clear the lines and blamed the goalie instead. Shame on you❗️

Cheers.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:39 am
fabio wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:42 pm
1naija wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:32 pm I for one don't think Okoye was responsible for our loss, however, he was responsible for the goal by Tunisia. Those are 2 separate things. I agree with you. We lost the game partly because we had poor forwards, which was compounded by the red card.
It was easy to blame Akpeyi for Algerian free kick and Ezenwa for his mistake (I can't remember now).

What mistake did Ezenwa make? The reason you can’t remember is that he didn’t make any unless, of course, you consider failing to save a penalty kick a mistake🤔❗️

Cheers.
Caused a PK away to Cameroon in 2017 by oddly rushing off his line when the defender had it under control.
Stop the outrageous lies. This amounts to giving a dog a bad name in order to kill it. Post the video. It should be available❗️

Cheers.
Why would I need to lie?

Yes, you lied. The defender did not have it covered and it was a fifty-fifty ball barely 3 yards from goal. It would have been criminal if he hadn’t come out to intercept. Inadvertent contact. The very best goalies in the world find themselves in the same situation all the time. That was the best you could come up with? You didn’t blame the defenders who couldn’t clear the lines and blamed the goalie instead. Shame on you❗️

Cheers.
:huh: I have no dog in the fight I was just pointing you to and reminding Fabio about the mistake that he was speaking of. It was his mistake and he did cause the PK, however you want to see it thems the facts. You can even see Ekong step back to get out of his way as Ezenwa came rushing right at him and the attacker. He clearly didn’t need to as the player was going wide of goal and Ekong was right next to him…or are you trying to tell us this wasn’t an Ezenwa mistake?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

maceo4 wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:05 am
fabio wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:42 pm It was easy to blame Akpeyi for Algerian free kick and Ezenwa for his mistake (I can't remember now).

Cheers.

Cheers.
Why would I need to lie?

Cheers.
:huh: I have no dog in the fight I was just pointing you to and reminding Fabio about the mistake that he was speaking of. It was his mistake and he did cause the PK, however you want to see it thems the facts. You can even see Ekong step back to get out of his way as Ezenwa came rushing right at him and the attacker. He clearly didn’t need to as the player was going wide of goal and Ekong was right next to him…or are you trying to tell us this wasn’t an Ezenwa mistake?
The mistake would have been allowing a tap in❗️

Cheers.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:26 am

Cheers.

Cheers.
Why would I need to lie?

Cheers.

Cheers.
Lol so who fouled the player for the PK?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

maceo4 wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:39 am
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:26 am

Cheers.
Why would I need to lie?

Cheers.

Cheers.
Lol so who fouled the player for the PK?
Come on, stop being petty. If the defenders had done an even passable job of clearing their lines, Ezenwa would not have been put in that position❗️

Cheers.