Coach Yobo is already in the setup...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin
Coach Yobo is already in the setup...

Post by Robbynice »

...If we are going to let Rohr go, we might as well make Yobo the man. He doesn't have massive experience but I think he will connect well with the players and he has that IT factor to make it work. Coach Joseph Yobo is the man for the job IMHO.
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
lumide01
Egg
Egg
Re: Coach Yobo is already in the setup...

Post by lumide01 »

Are you trolling?
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

lumide01 wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:33 pm Are you trolling?
I am very serious actually. We are not going to win the WC anyways. Might as well give one of the local coaches(in this case Yobo) the platform to gain experience. And you never know

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

I will take Salisu over Yobo everyday, and twice on Sunday.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Robbynice wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:35 pm
I am very serious actually. We are not going to win the WC anyways. Might as well give one of the local coaches(in this case Yobo) the platform to gain experience. And you never know
Now I see why Rohr lasted this long in Nigeria. The level of loser-mentality in that country is resounding. :rotf: :rotf: You guys are never tired of learning :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Robbynice wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:32 pm ...If we are going to let Rohr go, we might as well make Yobo the man. He doesn't have massive experience but I think he will connect well with the players and he has that IT factor to make it work. Coach Joseph Yobo is the man for the job IMHO.
Robby must be trolling. Yo kini????
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Smh...
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Yobo is another Arteta. Need to get more experience first before coaching NIgeria. Would be okay if Afcon was like 2 years away to give him time to settle. But Afcon is weeks away. Yobo is a future Nigeria head coach, but this is not his time.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
mapet
Egg
Egg

Post by mapet »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:40 pm
Robbynice wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:35 pm
Now I see why Rohr lasted this long in Nigeria. The level of loser-mentality in that country is resounding. :rotf: :rotf: You guys are never tired of learning :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:39 pm Image
Remember Robbybabs is an Arsenal fan.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

bushboy wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:39 pm I will take Salisu over Yobo everyday, and twice on Sunday.
FACT. I don't know where this Yobo idea comes from.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Salisu shoulnt be anywhere near the Eagles.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cellular wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:13 pm
danfo driver wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:39 pm Image
Remember Robbybabs is an Arsenal fan.
Abi! Na me dey even expect much from whom much has not been given. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Robbynice wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:32 pm ...If we are going to let Rohr go, we might as well make Yobo the man. He doesn't have massive experience but I think he will connect well with the players and he has that IT factor to make it work. Coach Joseph Yobo is the man for the job IMHO.
Someone that doesn't have his badges? :rotf: :rotf:
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

E be like say the idea of Yobo as SE coach shock una...🤣🤣🤣

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

This Babs sef. You want people here to start having heart attack? Know that the average age of the people here is 65 o..

Don't you know they only want certain people when they talk about local coaches?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Frankly Yobo has been part of the coaching crew and hasn't contributed much so far, barely gets out of the dugout during games ..... Nah, If we are going to settle for inexperience, then let Finidi and Mutiu Adepoju take over the interim mantle..
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

2 cerebral players who have played at the highest level, understand the way we play and will be respected by the players..
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Robbynice wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:51 pm E be like say the idea of Yobo as SE coach shock una...🤣🤣🤣
I no go lie. e shock me too. :lol:
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Enugu II wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:32 pm
bushboy wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:39 pm I will take Salisu over Yobo everyday, and twice on Sunday.
FACT. I don't know where this Yobo idea comes from.
Me, I know o. Robby bin balance for Water Closet for his 430pm daily appointment. After an especially stubborn ‘ordeal’, na im the Yobo idea pop inside him mind. He should have considered the idea generating conditions before he came to inform us
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Celebrity
Egg
Egg

Post by Celebrity »

Sprinkles holy water on this thread and does the sign of the cross.

God forbid bad thing.
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

Celebrity wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:04 am Sprinkles holy water on this thread and does the sign of the cross.

God forbid bad thing.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I already did!