FAN TRIBE VIDEO VERY FUNNY

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Post Reply
User avatar
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 12986
Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 4:08 pm
Location: seattle
Contact:
FAN TRIBE VIDEO VERY FUNNY

Post by jette1 »

make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 14231
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:14 pm
Location: USA
Re: FAN TRIBE VIDEO VERY FUNNY

Post by deanotito »

They were generally very insightful. Good comments.

Someone in the YouTube comments said we should go for Wenger. Honestly, that’s not a bad idea. Not bad at all
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
User avatar
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Posts: 51952
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:01 am
Re: FAN TRIBE VIDEO VERY FUNNY

Post by mcal »

deanotito wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:14 am They were generally very insightful. Good comments.

Someone in the YouTube comments said we should go for Wenger. Honestly, that’s not a bad idea. Not bad at all
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't think that man is desperate for a job, or needing money.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 14231
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:14 pm
Location: USA
Re: FAN TRIBE VIDEO VERY FUNNY

Post by deanotito »

mcal wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:47 am
deanotito wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:14 am They were generally very insightful. Good comments.

Someone in the YouTube comments said we should go for Wenger. Honestly, that’s not a bad idea. Not bad at all
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't think that man is desperate for a job, or needing money.
He isn’t. But na we need help. Up to us to toast him…and I think, somewhere deep down, Wenger would be intrigued by the idea.

Anyway, my first choice is Amuneke…at least among the realistic choices
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
User avatar
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Posts: 51952
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:01 am
Re: FAN TRIBE VIDEO VERY FUNNY

Post by mcal »

deanotito wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:24 pm
mcal wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:47 am
deanotito wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:14 am They were generally very insightful. Good comments.

Someone in the YouTube comments said we should go for Wenger. Honestly, that’s not a bad idea. Not bad at all
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't think that man is desperate for a job, or needing money.
He isn’t. But na we need help. Up to us to toast him…and I think, somewhere deep down, Wenger would be intrigued by the idea.

Anyway, my first choice is Amuneke…at least among the realistic choices
...we have to recognize our own failures, the organization (NFA) and team's biggest problem.
"God helps those who help themselves" and he will send that helper be it Wenger or another journey man.
User avatar
Igugu
Egg
Egg
Posts: 7115
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:39 am
Location: USA
Re: FAN TRIBE VIDEO VERY FUNNY

Post by Igugu »

mcal wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:44 am
deanotito wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:24 pm
mcal wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:47 am
deanotito wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:14 am They were generally very insightful. Good comments.

Someone in the YouTube comments said we should go for Wenger. Honestly, that’s not a bad idea. Not bad at all
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't think that man is desperate for a job, or needing money.
He isn’t. But na we need help. Up to us to toast him…and I think, somewhere deep down, Wenger would be intrigued by the idea.

Anyway, my first choice is Amuneke…at least among the realistic choices
...we have to recognize our own failures, the organization (NFA) and team's biggest problem.
"God helps those who help themselves" and he will send that helper
be it Wenger or another journey man.
Kpom kwem! Ka Chineke mezie okwum. Amen.

Post Reply