NFF wants a coach from Eastern Europe

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

User avatar
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 21569
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
NFF wants a coach from Eastern Europe

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

https://www.completesports.com/nff-want ... r-reveals/


Are Eastern European coaches cheaper? Who are the great Eastern European coaches out there that don't have a job and will take the SE job? Maybe Bora can help us.
OCCUPY NFF!!
User avatar
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Posts: 4522
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:44 am
Re: NFF wants a coach from Eastern Europe

Post by Tobi17 »

Someone close to the NFF media team on Twitter confirmed the coach they plan to hire is Serbian... if we play a guessing game of the top Serbian coaches out there, then maybe we might filter it down to a particular name.
User avatar
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Posts: 64263
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm
Re: NFF wants a coach from Eastern Europe

Post by ohenhen1 »

It might be picnic our next. What kind of coach are they looking for? What style of c play? Organizational goals?
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
User avatar
Damunk
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 46075
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Location: UK
Re: NFF wants a coach from Eastern Europe

Post by Damunk »

Tobi17 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:17 pm Someone close to the NFF media team on Twitter confirmed the coach they plan to hire is Serbian... if we play a guessing game of the top Serbian coaches out there, then maybe we might filter it down to a particular name.
Can we see the tweet pls?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
User avatar
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Posts: 4522
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:44 am
Re: NFF wants a coach from Eastern Europe

Post by Tobi17 »

Damunk wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:03 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:17 pm Someone close to the NFF media team on Twitter confirmed the coach they plan to hire is Serbian... if we play a guessing game of the top Serbian coaches out there, then maybe we might filter it down to a particular name.
Can we see the tweet pls?
User avatar
Damunk
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 46075
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Location: UK
Re: NFF wants a coach from Eastern Europe

Post by Damunk »

Tobi17 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:16 pm
Damunk wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:03 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:17 pm Someone close to the NFF media team on Twitter confirmed the coach they plan to hire is Serbian... if we play a guessing game of the top Serbian coaches out there, then maybe we might filter it down to a particular name.
Can we see the tweet pls?
Thanks. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
User avatar
kalani JR
Egg
Egg
Posts: 7021
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Re: NFF wants a coach from Eastern Europe

Post by kalani JR »

They are getting another PE teacher.
User avatar
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Posts: 64263
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm
Re: NFF wants a coach from Eastern Europe

Post by ohenhen1 »

When the head is rotten. The body will have problems. The same people that hired Roht get to hire another coach?. The lack of accountability is why Nigeria is not progressing. Picnic and the entire board should resign. Need to reform the NFf to make it more account able.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
User avatar
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 24048
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:43 pm
Location: Cyberspace
Re: NFF wants a coach from Eastern Europe

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Is Bora Multivitamin still available?


This space for rent, all forms of crypto accepted.

User avatar
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 41374
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 8:41 am
Re: NFF wants a coach from Eastern Europe

Post by wanaj0 »

Tobi17 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:17 pm Someone close to the NFF media team on Twitter confirmed the coach they plan to hire is Serbian... if we play a guessing game of the top Serbian coaches out there, then maybe we might filter it down to a particular name.
We don't need a top coach. Rohr is NOT a top coach. Based on his achievements with Niger he is at par with Amuneke!

We only need a coach who is hungry for success and not in Nigeria to get his last CASH.

Not sure German coaches are best fit for Nigeria. Beti Stash is the worst! And yes he was called a TOP coach
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
User avatar
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 10717
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 4:09 pm
Re: NFF wants a coach from Eastern Europe

Post by bushboy »

Hopefully, whoever they hire if young and ambitious. I will not support the hire of anyone older than 45! Bringing in these old men with outdated football philosophies and training techniques will not work. Football is fast becoming a young man's game. Take a look at 90% of the successful coaches today.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1. Odion Ighalo 2. Anthony Ujah 3. Isaac Success 4. Nathan Oduwa 5. David Okereke 6. Terem Moffi
Who will be next?
User avatar
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 19599
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:39 am
Location: Super Eagles Homeland
Re: NFF wants a coach from Eastern Europe

Post by Enugu II »

bushboy wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:20 pm Hopefully, whoever they hire if young and ambitious. I will not support the hire of anyone older than 45! Bringing in these old men with outdated football philosophies and training techniques will not work. Football is fast becoming a young man's game. Take a look at 90% of the successful coaches today.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
User avatar
Enyi
Egg
Egg
Posts: 2850
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:04 pm
Re: NFF wants a coach from Eastern Europe

Post by Enyi »

bushboy wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:20 pm Hopefully, whoever they hire if young and ambitious. I will not support the hire of anyone older than 45! Bringing in these old men with outdated football philosophies and training techniques will not work. Football is fast becoming a young man's game. Take a look at 90% of the successful coaches today.

Who is using bushboy handle?

Most sensible thing you have ever said….young and Hungry…
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
User avatar
joao
Egg
Egg
Posts: 4947
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:16 am
Location: Cut-N-Shoot, TX
Re: NFF wants a coach from Eastern Europe

Post by joao »

I do believe a Spanish or East European coach should be considered as Rohr's replacement.
These types believe in cohesive football rather than the 'run and shoot' affliction in our game
due over exposure to English coaching tactics.
Can't wait for someone to come up with the name of an English Championship coach or two
to replace Rohr.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
User avatar
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg
Posts: 4988
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:53 am
Re: NFF wants a coach from Eastern Europe

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Why not get one for the Netherlands if you want abroad, we have had good success with Dutch coaches.
User avatar
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Posts: 4522
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:44 am
Re: NFF wants a coach from Eastern Europe

Post by Tobi17 »

My own is that I just hope our experiment with German coaches is over, we've played some of the worst football under them.
User avatar
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 21569
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Re: NFF wants a coach from Eastern Europe

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Tobi17 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:37 pm My own is that I just hope our experiment with German coaches is over, we've played some of the worst football under them.

The CIV coach played beautifull football and got knocked da F*^^
Outta the WC by the slow dliberate burly plantains, now he's crying to fifa about destroying African football. Do u want him?
OCCUPY NFF!!
User avatar
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Posts: 4522
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:44 am
Re: NFF wants a coach from Eastern Europe

Post by Tobi17 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:47 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:37 pm My own is that I just hope our experiment with German coaches is over, we've played some of the worst football under them.

The CIV coach played beautifull football and got knocked da F*^^
Outta the WC by the slow dliberate burly plantains, now he's crying to fifa about destroying African football. Do u want him?
You really want to compare our situation to a CIV team that WON all of its games impressively but lost to a top Cameroon team in their final game? would the SE under Rohr even have come a mere third in that same group CIV was not to talk of beating them in a most win final game? I'm sure the CIV coach would have given everything to have his team in our weak arse group.
User avatar
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 21569
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Re: NFF wants a coach from Eastern Europe

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Tobi17 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:53 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:47 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:37 pm My own is that I just hope our experiment with German coaches is over, we've played some of the worst football under them.

The CIV coach played beautifull football and got knocked da F*^^
Outta the WC by the slow dliberate burly plantains, now he's crying to fifa about destroying African football. Do u want him?
You really want to compare our situation to a CIV team that WON all of its games impressively but lost to a top Cameroon team in their final game? would the SE under Rohr even have come a mere third in that same group CIV was not to talk of beating them in a most win final game? I'm sure the CIV coach would have given everything to have his team in our weak arse group.
He DNQ!. Nothing impressive about that, he played the same Cameroun team we beat in 18.

Like somebody here once wrote.
DNQ no sweet o
WC go sweet o
OCCUPY NFF!!
User avatar
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 19599
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:39 am
Location: Super Eagles Homeland
Re: NFF wants a coach from Eastern Europe

Post by Enugu II »

Sometimes I feel that this discussion is from decades ago. I ask one question: Does the citizenship of the coach make a difference in the world today when there are itinerant coaches?
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
User avatar
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Posts: 4522
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:44 am
Re: NFF wants a coach from Eastern Europe

Post by Tobi17 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:04 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:53 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:47 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:37 pm My own is that I just hope our experiment with German coaches is over, we've played some of the worst football under them.

The CIV coach played beautifull football and got knocked da F*^^
Outta the WC by the slow dliberate burly plantains, now he's crying to fifa about destroying African football. Do u want him?
You really want to compare our situation to a CIV team that WON all of its games impressively but lost to a top Cameroon team in their final game? would the SE under Rohr even have come a mere third in that same group CIV was not to talk of beating them in a most win final game? I'm sure the CIV coach would have given everything to have his team in our weak arse group.
He DNQ!. Nothing impressive about that, he played the same Cameroun team we beat in 18.

Like somebody here once wrote.
DNQ no sweet o
WC go sweet o
Not the same Cameroon team and definitely not the same coach as 2018.

Yes WC go sweet but you never qualify yet, the big boys still dey wait you for play-off remember? :taunt:
User avatar
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Posts: 64263
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm
Re: NFF wants a coach from Eastern Europe

Post by ohenhen1 »

I don they shake oo.

Another 5 years of this nonsense about to happen again.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
User avatar
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 21569
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Re: NFF wants a coach from Eastern Europe

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Funny that the same people that wanted Pitso are not concerned that he's dismissed because he's not European. Hmmmm, the silence is deafening.
OCCUPY NFF!!

Post Reply