NFF wants a coach from Eastern Europe

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: NFF wants a coach from Eastern Europe

Post by Odas »

ohenhen1 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:20 pm I don they shake oo.

Another 5 years of this nonsense about to happen again
Why are you shaking? For a second, I thought the post was from Emir, kai
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Odas wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:51 pm

LOL! Emir don shake tire but I'm shake dizz daze na wahala for us oooo!
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Enugu II wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:01 pm
Odas wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:51 pm

LOL! Emir don shake tire but I'm shake dizz daze na wahala for us oooo!
No shaking at all at all! We have qualied for the 3rd rd. :thumbs:

It's only those who want tiki taka and jogo Bonito that are shaking. those of us that appreciate smoked plaintain with Gari are overjoyed.

Just ask CIV coach who played beautifull football and got smoked.Dude is now hating on fifa.
DNQ no good o! :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Dont care if the next coach is local or foreign base.

Here is what i want in a coach.

1. Between 45 to 50 years of age. Not to young, not too old. A coach with a record of success, not inexperienced.
2. Progressive offensive agressive ideas.
3. Solid defensive tactics
4. Good training regime
5. No inherit bias. D?oesn't have favorites.
6. Good at indenfitying and grooming young talent. Woud give the young playes a chance to play.
7. Dont want a yes man
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

ohenhen1 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:23 pm Dont care if the next coach is local or foreign base.

Here is what i want in a coach.

1. Between 45 to 50 years of age. Not to young, not too old. A coach with a record of success, not inexperienced.
2. Progressive offensive agressive ideas.
3. Solid defensive tactics
4. Good training regime
5. No inherit bias. D?oesn't have favorites.
6. Good at indenfitying and grooming young talent. Woud give the young playes a chance to play.
7. Dont want a yes man
Good except #5 makes the person a robot.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Egg
Egg

Post by 404 »

ohenhen1 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:32 pm When the head is rotten. The body will have problems. The same people that hired Roht get to hire another coach?. The lack of accountability is why Nigeria is not progressing. Picnic and the entire board should resign. Need to reform the NFf to make it more account able.
I humbly disagree with you, Nigeria is surely progressing—-to implosion!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Tobi17 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:37 pm My own is that I just hope our experiment with German coaches is over, we've played some of the worst football under them.
So you don't want Klopp, if Klopp says he wants to coach NIgeria. I don't care about Nationality. Tnere are good coaches and bad coaches in every country.

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Just realized i desccribed a younger version of Arsene Wenger that arrived at Arsenal in late 90's.

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

bushboy wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:20 pm Hopefully, whoever they hire if young and ambitious. I will not support the hire of anyone older than 45! Bringing in these old men with outdated football philosophies and training techniques will not work. Football is fast becoming a young man's game. Take a look at 90% of the successful coaches today.
Take your pick…

Klopp 54
Conte 52
Pep 50
Zidane 49
Tuchel 48
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Lolly wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:09 pm
bushboy wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:20 pm Hopefully, whoever they hire if young and ambitious. I will not support the hire of anyone older than 45! Bringing in these old men with outdated football philosophies and training techniques will not work. Football is fast becoming a young man's game. Take a look at 90% of the successful coaches today.
Take your pick…

Klopp 54
Conte 52
Pep 50
Zidane 49
Tuchel 48
There are only 5 successful coaches in world football today? I had no idea. Thanks!
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

At this point I don’t care what they do, the NFF are amateur and will continue to be.Even if they hired Pep.G they’ll still find a way to mess things up!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI