Ademola Lookman

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

highbury
Egg
Egg
Re: Ademola Lookman

Post by highbury »

Midfield! Midfield! Midfield! What did I say? Midfield! Midfield! Midfield! I didn't hear you! Midfield! Midfield! Midfield! Say it louder! Midfield! Midfield! Midfield!
That is where the core of our problems lie. The Midfield is so bare and it is laden with ball winners not creators. If they can't find any foreign one since that is Nigeria obsession, I am convinced they can find one in the local League. The fact that it is obvious that we are lacking in that department and nothing is done about that shows that some corruption is taken place. Rohr by his own admission told us that the people upstairs sometimes determine his substitution. Case in point, his attempt to replace Musa with Iwobi at the World Cup and those at the top prevented him from doing it. Shows that he is a puppet.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:25 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:23 pm
YUJAM wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:53 pm Let’s not conflate things here. Dennis is several levels above Lookman.
vancity eagle wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:31 pm Both lookman and Dennis easily have a spot in a 28 player squad.
Dennis is in better form ATM, but he is not a better player.

Don't forget Dennis was crap last year in the German league, while Lookman was topping most relevant statistics even while playing for a relegation bound team.

They are both on par, just Dennis is currently more in form, probably because he starts every match and has no serious competition for his starting place.

VE. give it up dude. Lookman no be am. If we take 4 wingers I don't see him beating out Chukwueze, Ejuke, Dennis,Simon and not even considering that Musa has a guaranteed spot. He's just not good enough.
Lmfaooooooooooooo Simon... :rotf:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

highbury wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:29 pm Midfield! Midfield! Midfield! What did I say? Midfield! Midfield! Midfield! I didn't hear you! Midfield! Midfield! Midfield! Say it louder! Midfield! Midfield! Midfield!
That is where the core of our problems lie. The Midfield is so bare and it is laden with ball winners not creators. If they can't find any foreign one since that is Nigeria obsession, I am convinced they can find one in the local League. The fact that it is obvious that we are lacking in that department and nothing is done about that shows that some corruption is taken place. Rohr by his own admission told us that the people upstairs sometimes determine his substitution. Case in point, his attempt to replace Musa with Iwobi at the World Cup and those at the top prevented him from doing it. Shows that he is a puppet.

Stop making stuff up. These conspiracy theories are getting silly. :boo:
OCCUPY NFF!!
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:56 pm
highbury wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:29 pm Midfield! Midfield! Midfield! What did I say? Midfield! Midfield! Midfield! I didn't hear you! Midfield! Midfield! Midfield! Say it louder! Midfield! Midfield! Midfield!

Stop making stuff up. These conspiracy theories are getting silly. :boo:
What was said that is conspiracy? Are you freaking serious?
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

YUJAM wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:53 pm Let’s not conflate things here. Dennis is several levels above Lookman.
vancity eagle wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:31 pm Both lookman and Dennis easily have a spot in a 28 player squad.

Don't forget Dennis was crap last year in the German league, while Lookman was topping most relevant statistics even while playing for a relegation bound team.

They are both on par, just Dennis is currently more in form, probably because he starts every match and has no serious competition for his starting place.

VE. give it up dude. Lookman no be am. If we take 4 wingers I don't see him beating out Chukwueze, Ejuke, Dennis,Simon and not even considering that Musa has a guaranteed spot. He's just not good enough.

Your boyfriend **** is a goner so is Musa.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

I’m not sold on Lookman but he should be taken ahead of Simon and Musa❗️

Cheers.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

We should be talking about Lookman and Dennis and what they will bring to the table than Musa who has served us well but is not present nor is he the future.

The little I have watched of Dennis, he does give you some defensive shift as well when called upon... and he is not easy to knock off the ball.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
sabb
Egg
Egg

Post by sabb »

:clap: :clap:
Thank you, that there is the SE problem, when the CBs are the ones creating opportunities for our strikers that tells us what we need to know. The SE midfield is so scared to make themselves available as an outlet so the defenders go route 1, time and time again this happens.
To d Super Eagles - there's no limit to wot can be accomplished when nobody cares who gets the credit (ucb)
speech is ma hammer bang d world into shape - mos def
A win is a win, whether u win by an inch or by a mile - Dominic Toretto
life without knowledge is death in disguise - talib kweli
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Lookman isn’t amazing but since Nigeria is a hub for the likes of Musa and Shehu they too are nothing special.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI