Dennis the Menace don yeye United(1 goal and 2 assist)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Dennis the Menace don yeye United(1 goal and 2 assist)

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

maceo4 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:43 pm
Lolly wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:26 pm
aruako1 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:37 pm
icee wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:58 pm This is one game. Great performance by him. Should he be in the running based on this ? YES but just one game folks...we shouldn't invite anyone that has one great game at the expense of someone like Simon that has been blending for 3 years with the SE. If Dennis remains consistent, then his performance will inspire a push for an invitation. Good game today though...gotta give it him. I wish him all the best but too soon to pluck off anyone on the wings for him IMHO.
He has been excellent all season
Not quite. He has been good in some games and poor in others.

What position does he play by the way and how would he fit into the SE? He is definitely not a wing back, so can't replace Moses Simon. And he is not an outright winger.
He’s an attacking player, the coach should be able to take the players he has and build a system around them. He’s definitely worthy of a spot on the team and the coach can find a use for him as an AM, a second striker, even LW. I’d take him over Kalu on current form and definitely ahead of Musa…
KPOM. Denis is a wing forward., a more direct player than our other options. He does have an advantage in that he's bigger and stronger than the others. And he's likely the fastest of them all. Dude has speed to burn. We thank God for the riches we have.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

oscar52 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:56 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:10 pm
oscar52 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:38 pm SE wingers should be Kalu, Dennis, Chukweze, and Musa.
Musa? You've got to be taking the piss right?
Because he is a better player than Simon. 3+ WC goals is not beans.
Both Musa and Simon are at best bench worthy materials, they're absolutely not good enough to start for Nigeria.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Musa IS NOT a benchworthy option.

Simon sure, Musa hell Naaaaw.
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

Sunset wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:25 pm
oscar52 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:38 pm SE wingers should be Kalu, Dennis, Chukweze, and Musa.
Good one :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
U think he is joking? The guy is more serious than Covid
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

icee wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:58 pm This is one game. Great performance by him. Should he be in the running based on this ? YES but just one game folks...we shouldn't invite anyone that has one great game at the expense of someone like Simon that has been blending for 3 years with the SE. If Dennis remains consistent, then his performance will inspire a push for an invitation. Good game today though...gotta give it him. I wish him all the best but too soon to pluck off anyone on the wings for him IMHO.

What position does he play by the way and how would he fit into the SE? He is definitely not a wing back, so can't replace Moses Simon. And he is not an outright winger.
You are so full of garbage. Look at Dennis stats. Dude is on 5 goals already but you think he isnt good enough? You are not normal.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

Enyi wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:41 am
Sunset wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:25 pm
Good one :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
U think he is joking? The guy is more serious than Covid
:D :D Musa is 10x > than Simon for anyone being honest. Simon that can't dribble, can't cross, and can even mark oponents. He is one of the main reason for our yeye football lately. I will take Musa over Simon, at least Musa makes his presence felt on the field. Even the last game, the moment Shehu replaces Simon, yall can see the game feel change and we suddenly look like a solid football tem for the last 15min or so. Another guy I will like replaced is Ndidi, not replaced on the team but moved to RB. A player not good with the ball at his feet should not be in the middle of the field.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

The SuperEagles coaches need to take a serious look at Dennis❗️

Cheers.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

bret- hart wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:34 am

You are so full of garbage. Look at Dennis stats. Dude is on 5 goals already but you think he isnt good enough? You are not normal.
You are talking to the landlord or rant and rave... dude has no clue about football. When I saw that post he made, I fell off my chair denise is almost on a total of 10 goals and assists so far this season

Lolly Muhammad is so clueless. Denise has 4 goals and 5 assists in 12 games all season for Watford playing as a wide fwd....

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/team ... op-scorers
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:28 pm

You are talking to the landlord or rant and rave... dude has no clue about football. When I saw that post he made, I fell off my chair denise is almost on a total of 10 goals and assists so far this season

Lolly Muhammad is so clueless. Denise has 4 goals and 5 assists in 12 games all season for Watford playing as a wide fwd....

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/team ... op-scorers

People like Kongi and Lolly are what is holding Nigeria from progressing. Useless set of people. Imagine justifying leaving out Dennis for deadweights like Moses Simon and Musa that have not scored or assisted in scoring for Nigeria over 2 years. Tufiakwa!
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Comprehension is your problem. Nowhere in my post did I say Dennis is not good enough. Read my again, this time slowly. But I know it won’t make any difference.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."