Dennis the Menace don yeye United(1 goal and 2 assist)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

User avatar
Bigpokey24
Eagle
Eagle
Posts: 93763
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Location: Earth
Dennis the Menace don yeye United(1 goal and 2 assist)

Post by Bigpokey24 »

what a sweet assist and **** refuses to invite him
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
User avatar
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 21569
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Re: Denise the Menace don yeye United

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Dang....... Ole will not survive this. Watford beating them like Bigporker beats his keyboard. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
ikemba
Egg
Egg
Posts: 749
Joined: Tue May 18, 2004 9:50 pm
Re: Denise the Menace don yeye United

Post by ikemba »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:30 pm what a sweet assist and **** refuses to invite him
He has been a handful against a poor Man U defence.
Please edit the title to reflect his name Dennis instead of Denise
Last edited by ikemba on Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Posts: 4522
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:44 am
Re: Denise the Menace don yeye United

Post by Tobi17 »

Dennis definitely is one heck of a player, our new coach must be taking notes already :D
User avatar
Bigpokey24
Eagle
Eagle
Posts: 93763
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Location: Earth
Re: Dennis the Menace don yeye United

Post by Bigpokey24 »

another assist by denise
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
User avatar
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 10527
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:27 pm
Re: Dennis the Menace don yeye United(x2 assist)

Post by aruako1 »

He scores!!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 15894
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:40 pm
Re: Dennis the Menace don yeye United(1 goal and 2 assist)

Post by vancity eagle »

But we have Moses Simon and Ahmed Musa.
User avatar
Bigpokey24
Eagle
Eagle
Posts: 93763
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Location: Earth
Re: Dennis the Menace don yeye United(1 goal and 2 assist)

Post by Bigpokey24 »

why is this boy not part of part of our SE?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
icee
Egg
Egg
Posts: 1738
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:56 pm
Re: Dennis the Menace don yeye United(1 goal and 2 assist)

Post by icee »

This is one game. Great performance by him. Should he be in the running based on this ? YES but just one game folks...we shouldn't invite anyone that has one great game at the expense of someone like Simon that has been blending for 3 years with the SE. If Dennis remains consistent, then his performance will inspire a push for an invitation. Good game today though...gotta give it him. I wish him all the best but too soon to pluck off anyone on the wings for him IMHO.
User avatar
Enyi
Egg
Egg
Posts: 2850
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:04 pm
Re: Dennis the Menace don yeye United(1 goal and 2 assist)

Post by Enyi »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:56 pm why is this boy not part of part of our SE?
No experience…..he needs to watch Pius Ikedia…(..I heard Rohr is begging him to come out of retirement)
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
User avatar
Bigpokey24
Eagle
Eagle
Posts: 93763
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Location: Earth
Re: Dennis the Menace don yeye United(1 goal and 2 assist)

Post by Bigpokey24 »

icee wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:58 pm This is one game. Great performance by him. Should he be in the running based on this ? YES but just one game folks...we shouldn't invite anyone that has one great game at the expense of someone like Simon that has been blending for 3 years with the SE. If Dennis remains consistent, then his performance will inspire a push for an invitation. Good game today though...gotta give it him. I wish him all the best but too soon to pluck off anyone on the wings for him IMHO.
Dude has like 4 goals and 4 assists. Maybe you just watched him for the first time...smh
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
User avatar
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 10527
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:27 pm
Re: Dennis the Menace don yeye United(1 goal and 2 assist)

Post by aruako1 »

icee wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:58 pm This is one game. Great performance by him. Should he be in the running based on this ? YES but just one game folks...we shouldn't invite anyone that has one great game at the expense of someone like Simon that has been blending for 3 years with the SE. If Dennis remains consistent, then his performance will inspire a push for an invitation. Good game today though...gotta give it him. I wish him all the best but too soon to pluck off anyone on the wings for him IMHO.
He has been excellent all season
User avatar
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 15602
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:16 pm
Contact:
Re: Dennis the Menace don yeye United(1 goal and 2 assist)

Post by Cito »

That was a solid showing by Dennis today. A nightmare for the United defense throughout the game. MOM performance and hopefully he will show these performance level in SE under a new coach that is…
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
User avatar
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 21569
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Re: Dennis the Menace don yeye United(1 goal and 2 assist)

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Looks like Dennis has caused Ole to loose his job. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
User avatar
oscar52
Egg
Egg
Posts: 4372
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:29 pm
Re: Dennis the Menace don yeye United(1 goal and 2 assist)

Post by oscar52 »

SE wingers should be Kalu, Dennis, Chukweze, and Musa.
User avatar
Bigpokey24
Eagle
Eagle
Posts: 93763
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Location: Earth
Re: Dennis the Menace don yeye United(1 goal and 2 assist)

Post by Bigpokey24 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:16 pm Looks like Dennis has caused Ole to loose his job. :laugh:
lose not loose.. those are two different words. smh
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
User avatar
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Posts: 4522
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:44 am
Re: Dennis the Menace don yeye United(1 goal and 2 assist)

Post by Tobi17 »

oscar52 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:38 pm SE wingers should be Kalu, Dennis, Chukweze, and Musa.
Musa? You've got to be taking the piss right?
Goalgetter
Egg
Egg
Posts: 1777
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2005 8:20 pm
Re: Dennis the Menace don yeye United(1 goal and 2 assist)

Post by Goalgetter »

That a baller like that isn’t in Rhor’s team speaks volumes.. utterly unacceptable. He must go! Look what coaching does to a team - Chelsea. They’re are unbeatable! They will easily win the title this season. I just don’t see anyone beating them.
Are you saying that things you do not know, do not exist, just because you do not know that they exist?
User avatar
oscar52
Egg
Egg
Posts: 4372
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:29 pm
Re: Dennis the Menace don yeye United(1 goal and 2 assist)

Post by oscar52 »

Tobi17 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:10 pm
oscar52 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:38 pm SE wingers should be Kalu, Dennis, Chukweze, and Musa.
Musa? You've got to be taking the piss right?
Because he is a better player than Simon. 3+ WC goals is not beans.
User avatar
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 21569
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Re: Dennis the Menace don yeye United(1 goal and 2 assist)

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

oscar52 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:56 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:10 pm
oscar52 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:38 pm SE wingers should be Kalu, Dennis, Chukweze, and Musa.
Musa? You've got to be taking the piss right?
Because he is a better player than Simon. 3+ WC goals is not beans.
Leave am naw. Tobi slow small :scared:
OCCUPY NFF!!
User avatar
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 10162
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:01 pm
Re: Dennis the Menace don yeye United(1 goal and 2 assist)

Post by Sunset »

oscar52 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:56 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:10 pm
oscar52 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:38 pm SE wingers should be Kalu, Dennis, Chukweze, and Musa.
Musa? You've got to be taking the piss right?
Because he is a better player than Simon. 3+ WC goals is not beans.
Good one :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Follow me on twitter:
https://twitter.com/Supereaglescomp
User avatar
Lolly
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 37780
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 4:03 pm
Location: The Kingdom
Re: Dennis the Menace don yeye United(1 goal and 2 assist)

Post by Lolly »

aruako1 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:37 pm
icee wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:58 pm This is one game. Great performance by him. Should he be in the running based on this ? YES but just one game folks...we shouldn't invite anyone that has one great game at the expense of someone like Simon that has been blending for 3 years with the SE. If Dennis remains consistent, then his performance will inspire a push for an invitation. Good game today though...gotta give it him. I wish him all the best but too soon to pluck off anyone on the wings for him IMHO.
He has been excellent all season
Not quite. He has been good in some games and poor in others.

What position does he play by the way and how would he fit into the SE? He is definitely not a wing back, so can't replace Moses Simon. And he is not an outright winger.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
User avatar
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 41765
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Contact:
Re: Dennis the Menace don yeye United(1 goal and 2 assist)

Post by maceo4 »

Lolly wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:26 pm
aruako1 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:37 pm
icee wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:58 pm This is one game. Great performance by him. Should he be in the running based on this ? YES but just one game folks...we shouldn't invite anyone that has one great game at the expense of someone like Simon that has been blending for 3 years with the SE. If Dennis remains consistent, then his performance will inspire a push for an invitation. Good game today though...gotta give it him. I wish him all the best but too soon to pluck off anyone on the wings for him IMHO.
He has been excellent all season
Not quite. He has been good in some games and poor in others.

What position does he play by the way and how would he fit into the SE? He is definitely not a wing back, so can't replace Moses Simon. And he is not an outright winger.
He’s an attacking player, the coach should be able to take the players he has and build a system around them. He’s definitely worthy of a spot on the team and the coach can find a use for him as an AM, a second striker, even LW. I’d take him over Kalu on current form and definitely ahead of Musa…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!

Post Reply