OSIMHEN INJURED.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Igugu
Egg
Egg
OSIMHEN INJURED.

Post by Igugu »

Osimhen injured vs Int. It looks serious even though he walked out the field on his own. The eye socket looks back.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: OSIMHEN INJURED.

Post by Tobi17 »

We are f**ked if he doesn't recover before AFCON starts, wishing him quick recovery.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

face is swollen
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Tobi17 wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:23 pm We are f**ked if he doesn't recover before AFCON starts, wishing him quick recovery.
Wishing him a speedy recovery, who cares about ANC, hopefully his vision is not affected and doesn’t affect his career.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

maceo4 wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:27 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:23 pm We are f**ked if he doesn't recover before AFCON starts, wishing him quick recovery.
Wishing him a speedy recovery, who cares about ANC, hopefully his vision is not affected and doesn’t affect his career.
He'll be ok. They had to remove him because of possible concussion, he took a blow to the head.
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:31 pm
He'll be ok. They had to remove him because of possible concussion, he took a blow to the head.
It wasn’t just a concussion precaution, didn’t you see his eye socket?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

maceo4 wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:38 pm
Have ever watch WFC before; people’s face swell + 4 of that and they fight 2 months after
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

jette1 wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:00 pm
Have ever watch WFC before; people’s face swell + 4 of that and they fight 2 months after
What does that have to do with anything? Just correcting the fallacy that he was removed for fear of concussion as it clearly was that, he looked to have injured/broken his orbital bone hence he couldn’t continue. There was another clash of heads in the same game and players were patched up and continued. If he had a gash somewhere else he could have continued but with that kind of injury around his eye he couldn’t continue.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

maceo4 wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:04 pm
What does that have to do with anything? Just correcting the fallacy that he was removed for fear of concussion as it clearly was that, he looked to have injured/broken his orbital bone hence he couldn’t continue. There was another clash of heads in the same game and players were patched up and continued. If he had a gash somewhere else he could have continued but with that kind of injury around his eye he couldn’t continue.
Yea !! what has anything got to do with anything ? It is what it or is it not ?

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

We hope the injury is not life-altering. The eye socket looks depressed, just looking at his face and him covering that part of the face while walking out of the field.
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

WTF kind of rationale is this
Paveman
Egg
Egg

Post by Paveman »

Just in: osimhen has suffered multiple fractures to his cheek and eye socket.
It is predicted that he will not play for Napoli again this year so he will probably just be fit in time for the ANC
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Paveman wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:17 am Just in: osimhen has suffered multiple fractures to his cheek and eye socket.
It is predicted that he will not play for Napoli again this year so he will probably just be fit in time for the ANC
Yea it looked bad, and I could care less about the ANC, hopefully he heals well and fully.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Paveman
Egg
Egg

Post by Paveman »

maceo4 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:25 am
Paveman wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:17 am Just in: osimhen has suffered multiple fractures to his cheek and eye socket.
Yea it looked bad, and I could care less about the ANC, hopefully he heals well and fully.
The medical report implied that there was nothing ‘serious’, in the sense that he will be operated upon shortly and then should heal normally. No permanent damage.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Yeaaaaaaaa :scared: :scared: :scared:

Get well soon Vic. he plays so hard I was afraid this might happen. Ko ni da fun inter defenders. Oloriburuku dem.
OCCUPY NFF!!
return2k2
Egg
Egg

Post by return2k2 »

Last edited by return2k2 on Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Paveman wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:30 am
maceo4 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:25 am
The medical report implied that there was nothing ‘serious’, in the sense that he will be operated upon shortly and then should heal normally. No permanent damage.
Oh no.
Get well soon VIC.
Glad it’s nothing life-altering.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Like I said in the other thread.

Osimehn continues to get these kind of injuries that result from his aggressive style of play. He should please be careful.

I cannot remember any player in my history of supporting SE that so often gets these kind of injuries from being over aggressive.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

vancity eagle wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:21 am Like I said in the other thread.

Osimehn continues to get these kind of injuries that result from his aggressive style of play. He should please be careful.

I cannot remember any player in my history of supporting SE that so often gets these kind of injuries from being over aggressive.
I will give you unconditional positive regard; other forumers however have rights to access your “over aggressive” narrative as idiotic, senseless, stupid, ignorant and unintelligible

iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

'He couldn't see well' - Napoli coach provides update on Osimhen after injury vs Inter Milan
Published: November 21, 2021

'He couldn't see well' - Napoli coach provides update on Osimhen after injury vs Inter Milan
Inter Milan ended Napoli's unbeaten start to the new Serie A season, beating the Blues 3-2 at the Giuseppe Meazza on Sunday evening.

Napoli opened the scoring through Piotr Zielinski after 17 minutes but Hakan Calhanoglu equalised from the spot only eight minutes later before Ivan Perisic headed home to put the home team in front just before halftime.

On the hour, Lautaro increased the host's advantage but Dries Mertens halved the deficit with twelve minutes left on the clock.

There was more negative news for Napoli as they face the prospect of being without their top scorer Victor Osimhen for the upcoming game against Spartak Moscow in the Europa League.

The Nigeria international was replaced ten minutes into the second half by Andrea Petagna after suffering a terrible injury following a head-to-head collision with Nerazzurri defender Milan Skriniar.

Osimhen was rushed to a hospital in Milan and is now being assessed by medics to determine the extent of his injury.

Speaking post-match, Napoli manager Luciano Spalletti was quoted as saying by FanPage : "Osimhen is now in the hospital, he could not see well, he has a swollen eye.

"I think he got a hematoma around his eye, I think it ends there and it's just a blunt trauma and that's it".

Osimhen has scored 9 goals and assisted two others in fourteen games across all competitions so far this season.

https://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_n ... ?nid=41736
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

Oh God of Mercy. Let him recover in time and be healthy in Jesus' Mighty Name. Amen.
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

vancity eagle wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:21 am Like I said in the other thread.

My guy you sound like someone that has never played a sport in their life :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
return2k2
Egg
Egg

Post by return2k2 »

Rohr should apologize to Awoniyi for dropping him for Ighalo and he should invite him back.
Victor is going to be out for at least a month and a half. Iheanacho and Ighalo need to step their game up.