LET US TALK ABOUT THIS SEX PARTY

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

return2k2
Egg
Egg
Re: LET US TALK ABOUT THIS SEX PARTY

Post by return2k2 »

Lolly wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:32 pm
Enugu II wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:05 pm
Damunk wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:46 am
return2k2 wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:48 pm https://www.thetidenewsonline.com/2021/ ... y-scandal/

NFF Debunks Eagles’ Sex Party Scandal

The Nigeria Football Federation has debunked the allegations that some Super Eagles players were involved in a sex party before their 2022 World Cup qualifier against Cape Verde in Lagos on November 16.
The Eagles could only manage a 1-1 draw against Cape Verde, which drew the ire of fans despite being enough to qualify them for the playoffs.

The team’s lacklustre performance has been the major reason for the moves by the NFF to relieve coach Gernot Rohr of his job and appoint a new coach for the team before the 2021 Africa Cup of Nations, starting in Egypt next January.
News, however, broke out on social media on Monday that Rohr had wanted to drop three players from the team after they had broken camp rules before the game.

The report however said the coach was prevailed upon by NFF President, Amaju Pinnick, which made him start two of the three players.

The reports revealed the three players who allegedly organised the sex party as Leicester City forward, Kelechi Iheanacho, Alanyaspor defender, Chidozie Awaziem and Leganes defender, Kenneth Omeruo.
When the NFF Director of Communications, Ademola Olajire, was contacted, he denied that anything of such ever happened.

“The NFF has no comment, they can write whatever they want to write because it didn’t happen,” Olajire said.
A source close to Omeruo also speaking to newsmen on the condition of anonymity denied the defender’s involvement in any sex party.

He alleged that the story was planted to force Omeruo out of the Eagles.
“Omeruo is not happy about the news accusing him of being involved. He feels it’s coming from those who want him out of the Eagles by force,” Tidesports
If the players simply broke camp rules in whatever way but didn’t get involved in an actual ‘sex party’, then the NFF are correct in saying “it didn’t happen”. Plausible deniability.
They were simply not asked the right questions.

As for Omeruo, that’s a funny response.
Anyway the whole report get as e be.
Damunk

TBH, is the issue really about sex party or is it about violating team rules?
Of course the sponsor and the writer of the article know fully well that there was nothing like a sex party. This is just some damage control for the players benefit and for the NFF hierarchy. But if they deny that those boys left their rooms late at night to go and have some fun with girls, then they are lying. That one I know happened. The article writer should have interviewed Musa who had to mediate to calm things down.
Do you even realize how risky that is? They could catch covid just merely being around people let alone having sex with some girls that they don't know, and their contracts with their clubs will be on the line if they're found positive with covid.
Their clubs take these things very seriously. The Eagles players even wear face masks around the camp.
Why you dey spread rumor? :biggrin:
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

return2k2 wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:10 pm
Lolly wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:32 pm
Enugu II wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:05 pm
Damunk wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:46 am
return2k2 wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:48 pm https://www.thetidenewsonline.com/2021/ ... y-scandal/

NFF Debunks Eagles’ Sex Party Scandal

The Nigeria Football Federation has debunked the allegations that some Super Eagles players were involved in a sex party before their 2022 World Cup qualifier against Cape Verde in Lagos on November 16.
The Eagles could only manage a 1-1 draw against Cape Verde, which drew the ire of fans despite being enough to qualify them for the playoffs.

The team’s lacklustre performance has been the major reason for the moves by the NFF to relieve coach Gernot Rohr of his job and appoint a new coach for the team before the 2021 Africa Cup of Nations, starting in Egypt next January.
News, however, broke out on social media on Monday that Rohr had wanted to drop three players from the team after they had broken camp rules before the game.

The report however said the coach was prevailed upon by NFF President, Amaju Pinnick, which made him start two of the three players.

The reports revealed the three players who allegedly organised the sex party as Leicester City forward, Kelechi Iheanacho, Alanyaspor defender, Chidozie Awaziem and Leganes defender, Kenneth Omeruo.
When the NFF Director of Communications, Ademola Olajire, was contacted, he denied that anything of such ever happened.

“The NFF has no comment, they can write whatever they want to write because it didn’t happen,” Olajire said.
A source close to Omeruo also speaking to newsmen on the condition of anonymity denied the defender’s involvement in any sex party.

He alleged that the story was planted to force Omeruo out of the Eagles.
“Omeruo is not happy about the news accusing him of being involved. He feels it’s coming from those who want him out of the Eagles by force,” Tidesports
If the players simply broke camp rules in whatever way but didn’t get involved in an actual ‘sex party’, then the NFF are correct in saying “it didn’t happen”. Plausible deniability.
They were simply not asked the right questions.

As for Omeruo, that’s a funny response.
Anyway the whole report get as e be.
Damunk

TBH, is the issue really about sex party or is it about violating team rules?
Of course the sponsor and the writer of the article know fully well that there was nothing like a sex party. This is just some damage control for the players benefit and for the NFF hierarchy. But if they deny that those boys left their rooms late at night to go and have some fun with girls, then they are lying. That one I know happened. The article writer should have interviewed Musa who had to mediate to calm things down.
Do you even realize how risky that is? They could catch covid just merely being around people let alone having sex with some girls that they don't know, and their contracts with their clubs will be on the line if they're found positive with covid.
Their clubs take these things very seriously. The Eagles players even wear face masks around the camp.
Why you dey spread rumor? :biggrin:
I noticed you have tried to defend them and divert attention away from the koko of the matter. Feel free to believe it is a rumour. It doesn’t bother me and it doesn’t change the facts of the matter.

You talk about risks. :lol: If you are in Lagos in March when they play their next match, take a trip to the hotel after the match and see for yourself what happens there. Or send a spy down and get first hand information from him or her.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Lolly the Lagos stadium has been banned by CAF, so we will not be playing there anymore.

This is a good development.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

vancity eagle wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:24 pm Lolly the Lagos stadium has been banned by CAF, so we will not be playing there anymore.

Really?
Weytin happen?

I agree it is a good development.
They should go back to Uyo.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Damunk wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:51 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:24 pm Lolly the Lagos stadium has been banned by CAF, so we will not be playing there anymore.

Really?
Weytin happen?

I agree it is a good development.
They should go back to Uyo.
according to owngoal, they said the grass was poor with patches, and that the floodlights were not up to standard either.

I also read that any stadiums that cannot support VAR will also not be allowed.

Im not sure if Uyo can support VAR.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Really? Do you have a link to the announcement?

If it’s true, it’s a good development. But I hear Abuja stadium renovation is now complete, so that might be their next destination.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Lolly wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:32 pm

If it’s true, it’s a good development. But I hear Abuja stadium renovation is now complete, so that might be their next destination.
That is if CAF is not able to take the entire show to Qatar. LOL.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

vancity eagle wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:51 pm Here owngoal stadium banned.

[https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2021/12/04/45343/]
More likely to be true then.

I suspect we would be playing in Abuja in March. Dangote has handed over the renovated stadium to the government.

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Enugu II wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:01 pm
Lolly wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:32 pm

That is if CAF is not able to take the entire show to Qatar. LOL.
I hope we protest and force them to cancel the thought.

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

That Lagos TB stadium is an eyesore tbh.
Very embarrassing.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

I believe this news :D . Lagos is the sex capital.of the world. From arrival hall at MMA, olosho is available.

Eko hotel is even known as the citadel of sex and olosho in the whole of Africa.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Damunk wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:08 am That Lagos TB stadium is an eyesore tbh.
Very embarrassing.
Doc, it’s not that bad. But we can do much better.

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Lolly wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:33 am
Damunk wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:08 am That Lagos TB stadium is an eyesore tbh.
Very embarrassing.
Doc, it’s not that bad. But we can do much better.
It is that “much better” I am looking at.
The national team shouldn’t be playing in that kind of stadium.
It’s a bad advert for Nigeria.
Seriously.