LET US TALK ABOUT THIS SEX PARTY

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: LET US TALK ABOUT THIS SEX PARTY

Post by vancity eagle »

Lolly wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:46 am
bushboy wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:07 pm There is no correlation between sexual activity and athletic performance. The myth that having sex before a game hinders performance has long been debunked. But, yes, I agree, their behavior was very unprofessional and they should face sanctions.
Professional footballers and sportsmen need adequate rest hence why they have a specific time to retire to their bedrooms. You can’t stay up until the early hours of the morning on a day you have a crucial match and expect to be at your optimum.

I sounded the warning a few weeks back about Lagos and Eko Hotel. That’s not the sort of place you should be camping footballers in the days leading up to a game. It is probably one of the reasons our performances at home have been poor compared to the away games.

For those who are doubting the story, go and read what I wrote on the Rohr rumour thread on the night of the match.
I dont doubt the story one bit, and in fact it makes much of what has been going on (especially during hone games) make a lot more sense.

Imagine playing much better in all your away matches.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

vancity eagle wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:44 am
bushboy wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:07 pm There is no correlation between sexual activity and athletic performance. The myth that having sex before a game hinders performance has long been debunked. But, yes, I agree, their behavior was very unprofessional and they should face sanctions.
Professional footballers and sportsmen need adequate rest hence why they have a specific time to retire to their bedrooms. You can’t stay up until the early hours of the morning on a day you have a crucial match and expect to be at your optimum.

I sounded the warning a few weeks back about Lagos and Eko Hotel. That’s not the sort of place you should be camping footballers in the days leading up to a game. It is probably one of the reasons our performances at home have been poor compared to the away games.

For those who are doubting the story, go and read what I wrote on the Rohr rumour thread on the night of the match.
I dont doubt the story one bit, and in fact it makes much of what has been going on (especially during hone games) make a lot more sense.

So the entire team was just having sex romps during home games that’s why they were poor as a collective? This really makes sense to you? I don’t even know why I’m responding to this…keep in mind you mentioned 3 players, one who didn’t play, one who has had on and off games at home and other who has acquitted himself well in all the games he’s played both home and away.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

It's not just the sex party and those 3 players.

If there is that level of flaunting the rules and lack of seriousness, imagine how else these boys were slacking in training.

Especially when some players likely know they will play no matter what.

They actually played like they did not train seriously but as if they thought they could just step on the pitch and win based on rep.

Rohr had clearly lost the dressing room.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

maceo4 wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:55 am

So the entire team was just having sex romps during home games that’s why they were poor as a collective? This really makes sense to you? I don’t even know why I’m responding to this…keep in mind you mentioned 3 players, one who didn’t play, one who has had on and off games at home and other who has acquitted himself well in all the games he’s played both home and away.
Bros, sometimes try and think outside the box. There is so much distraction at that hotel and yes it includes sex romps. And it is not just the players, it also includes coaching staff and officials. It is really bad. I have been around the hotel before and after match for 2 of their last 3 home matches in Lagos. And I also heard it being discussed by officials, who are mostly guilty of the same.

Regarding the story about the 3 players, I posted it on the rumour page but didn't want to mention names. And I only mentioned two players since they played a part in that game. I can tell you for a fact, they were caught breaking camp rules regarding women though I won't call it a sex party.

If you go back and watch the game, Awaziem was very shaky and unsteady in the first half, that I found myself complaining about him all through that half though it could also be because he was the closest to where I was sitting. And I hadn't even heard the story about his sex escapade by this time. It wasn't until after the match that I heard about it when we were still at the stadium lounge and I then understood why he wasn't his usual self. Same with Kelechi who just kept fumbling with the ball though he was a late substitute and sometimes you need time to warm up.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

vancity eagle wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:58 am It's not just the sex party and those 3 players.

If there is that level of flaunting the rules and lack of seriousness, imagine how else these boys were slacking in training.

Especially when some players likely know they will play no matter what.

They actually played like they did not train seriously but as if they thought they could just step on the pitch and win based on rep.

Rohr had clearly lost the dressing room.
But talk true the away games where we played well were more so because ****’s hand was forced due to injuries to the regulars and he had to bring in likes of Michael who acquitted themselves quite well. For me whether this sex party happened or not it’s hard to say how much it would have affected their play. To me the players played how they normally played, Ndidi was still useless on the ball as always, same with oyinbo wall and their long aimless passes. It’s hard to say how much distractions factored into their performance. But I certainly didn’t see anything obvious.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
return2k2
Egg
Egg

Post by return2k2 »

See some footage of the so called sex party here: :dream:

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Lolly wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:42 am

Bros, sometimes try and think outside the box. There is so much distraction at that hotel and yes it includes sex romps. And it is not just the players, it also includes coaching staff and officials. It is really bad. I have been around the hotel before and after match for 2 of their last 3 home matches in Lagos. And I also heard it being discussed by officials, who are mostly guilty of the same.

Regarding the story about the 3 players, I posted it on the rumour page but didn't want to mention names. And I only mentioned two players since they played a part in that game. I can tell you for a fact, they were caught breaking camp rules regarding women though I won't call it a sex party.

If you go back and watch the game, Awaziem was very shaky and unsteady in the first half, that I found myself complaining about him all through that half though it could also be because he was the closest to where I was sitting. And I hadn't even heard the story about his sex escapade by this time. It wasn't until after the match that I heard about it when we were still at the stadium lounge and I then understood why he wasn't his usual self. Same with Kelechi who just kept fumbling with the ball though he was a late substitute and sometimes you need time to warm up.
So every time a player has a poor game/is shaky you automatically attribute it to outside distractions? Mind you Awaziem has had shaky games before both home and away, like the Botswana away game where he scored an own goal. Do we attribute that to partying and distractions? It’s very hard to say. There should be the least distractions so the players can concentrate but doesn’t follow that every poor performance by a player is the result of pre game distractions.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

return2k2 wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:34 pm See some footage of the so called sex party here: :dream:

Some of you people are jokers. And sadly you have people who actually “follow” you.

Or maybe I should assume that you don’t understand what is being discussed here. :roll:
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

maceo4 wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:16 pm
Lolly wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:42 am

So every time a player has a poor game/is shaky you automatically attribute it to outside distractions? Mind you Awaziem has had shaky games before both home and away, like the Botswana away game where he scored an own goal. Do we attribute that to partying and distractions? It’s very hard to say. There should be the least distractions so the players can concentrate but doesn’t follow that every poor performance by a player is the result of pre game distractions.
Bro I don’t think he’s saying that.
More importantly, you need to have the players take responsibility for their off-field and on-field performances and not circle everything back to Rohr just becos you don't like him.
Rohr has his shortcomings no doubt and even in this malarkey, is probably guilty of having lost control, but the players are behaving irresponsibly and need to be called out one time.
It seems many of you are happy to downplay this because you somehow feel it is an “excuse” for the poor play of Rohr’s team, thus letting him off the hook.

Even when players have failed to trap the ball or make a proper cross, many feel the need to equally ‘share’ the failure between player and coach. :rotf:

These guys are highly paid professionals and if there are no excuses for the coach, there are no excuses for them either.
The relative silence on this bad behaviour by the players is deafening.
Some don’t even want to believe it. Others are downplaying it with a straight face.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

one weekend out of 54 and they can hold their konji until they return to the benchwarming they come from? I dont blame them anyway... we have a weak coach and a weak set up.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

There was No sex party..
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Purity wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:17 am There was No sex party..
So tell us what happened.

kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:11 am one weekend out of 54 and they can hold their konji until they return to the benchwarming they come from? I dont blame them anyway... we have a weak coach and a weak set up.
The indiscipline is a shame but I was in Eko Hotel a couple of months ago and I can't blame them, so glad my girlfriend wasn't around.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Isaac Success's main backer would say this.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Lolly wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:38 pm
Help us define sex party?
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

kalani JR wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:13 pm
danfo driver wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:11 am one weekend out of 54 and they can hold their konji until they return to the benchwarming they come from? I dont blame them anyway... we have a weak coach and a weak set up.
The indiscipline is a shame but I was in Eko Hotel a couple of months ago and I can't blame them, so glad my girlfriend wasn't around.
Bro you should blame them
These young men are close to millionaires.
They are young, fit and healthy. They are also famous.
So yes, e no easy but that’s something they have to deal with on a daily.

Women will always gravitate towards them but if they want to reach the top, they have to steer clear.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:13 pm
I am confused. Is it hard not to forrk for one night or a few nights? if they want to fork that bad, they cannot wait until after the game and run right from the pitch to the brothel?

Iheanacho is a benchwarmer and had enough time on his hand at Leicester, so I assume he can be forking every night there if he wants. The others play for worthless teams, which do not participate in Europe, so they have time to fork when they return to their sh1t careers.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

fabio wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:40 pm
Lolly wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:38 pm
Help us define sex party?
I know what a sex party means. I am just curious to know what he knows about the incident.

Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Enugu II wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:24 pm
Cellular wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:48 pm
Well, none... assuming you are not up all night doing it.

So it is not the sex part that affects you but the lack of adequate rest or sleep.

Anyway, the issue is more about breaking a rule. If you are part of a team and the team institutes a rule, part of your job is to obey the rule. That is what being part of a team means... you just don't do stuff that is for self-gratification.
Cell,

Let me state why this is deeply concerning.

I feel for Rohr here and make no mistake it does not change my stance about the need to let him go. However, I feel for him because AMAJU PINNICK IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS. Make no mistake about it. Here is why I state this:

1. Do you remember a video where Pinnick boastfully announced that the Manager had barred players from leaving camp and some players came to him (Pinnick) to complain. Amaju went to the coach and overruled him. Pinnick said this on video. He said that he authorized the boys to go enjoy themselves. That very behavior where an NFF President overrules the Manager on such matters is grievous. Now the chickens have come home to roost. Apparently, it is the same way that Pinnick has interfered with decision on which player to invite or not invite.

2. If the NFF President can boastfully overrule the Manager on such matters then how would these players respect the Manager? In my view, this break down in discipline is down to Amaju Pinnick. I would not be surprised that he may have stepped in to prevent the punishment of these very players.

Time to call a s[pade a SPADE.
:clap: I remember him boosting that when he tried to entice Eze of Crystal Palace he told him he could party if he joined the Super Eagles!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
return2k2
Egg
Egg

Post by return2k2 »

https://www.thetidenewsonline.com/2021/ ... y-scandal/

NFF Debunks Eagles’ Sex Party Scandal

The Nigeria Football Federation has debunked the allegations that some Super Eagles players were involved in a sex party before their 2022 World Cup qualifier against Cape Verde in Lagos on November 16.
The Eagles could only manage a 1-1 draw against Cape Verde, which drew the ire of fans despite being enough to qualify them for the playoffs.

The team’s lacklustre performance has been the major reason for the moves by the NFF to relieve coach Gernot Rohr of his job and appoint a new coach for the team before the 2021 Africa Cup of Nations, starting in Egypt next January.
News, however, broke out on social media on Monday that Rohr had wanted to drop three players from the team after they had broken camp rules before the game.

The report however said the coach was prevailed upon by NFF President, Amaju Pinnick, which made him start two of the three players.

The reports revealed the three players who allegedly organised the sex party as Leicester City forward, Kelechi Iheanacho, Alanyaspor defender, Chidozie Awaziem and Leganes defender, Kenneth Omeruo.
When the NFF Director of Communications, Ademola Olajire, was contacted, he denied that anything of such ever happened.

“The NFF has no comment, they can write whatever they want to write because it didn’t happen,” Olajire said.
A source close to Omeruo also speaking to newsmen on the condition of anonymity denied the defender’s involvement in any sex party.

He alleged that the story was planted to force Omeruo out of the Eagles.
“Omeruo is not happy about the news accusing him of being involved. He feels it’s coming from those who want him out of the Eagles by force,” Tidesports
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

return2k2 wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:48 pm https://www.thetidenewsonline.com/2021/ ... y-scandal/

The Nigeria Football Federation has debunked the allegations that some Super Eagles players were involved in a sex party before their 2022 World Cup qualifier against Cape Verde in Lagos on November 16.
The Eagles could only manage a 1-1 draw against Cape Verde, which drew the ire of fans despite being enough to qualify them for the playoffs.

The team’s lacklustre performance has been the major reason for the moves by the NFF to relieve coach Gernot Rohr of his job and appoint a new coach for the team before the 2021 Africa Cup of Nations, starting in Egypt next January.
News, however, broke out on social media on Monday that Rohr had wanted to drop three players from the team after they had broken camp rules before the game.

The report however said the coach was prevailed upon by NFF President, Amaju Pinnick, which made him start two of the three players.

The reports revealed the three players who allegedly organised the sex party as Leicester City forward, Kelechi Iheanacho, Alanyaspor defender, Chidozie Awaziem and Leganes defender, Kenneth Omeruo.
When the NFF Director of Communications, Ademola Olajire, was contacted, he denied that anything of such ever happened.

“The NFF has no comment, they can write whatever they want to write because it didn’t happen,” Olajire said.
A source close to Omeruo also speaking to newsmen on the condition of anonymity denied the defender’s involvement in any sex party.

“Omeruo is not happy about the news accusing him of being involved. He feels it’s coming from those who want him out of the Eagles by force,” Tidesports
If the players simply broke camp rules in whatever way but didn’t get involved in an actual ‘sex party’, then the NFF are correct in saying “it didn’t happen”. Plausible deniability.
They were simply not asked the right questions.

As for Omeruo, that’s a funny response.
Anyway the whole report get as e be.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Damunk wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:46 am
return2k2 wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:48 pm https://www.thetidenewsonline.com/2021/ ... y-scandal/

If the players simply broke camp rules in whatever way but didn’t get involved in an actual ‘sex party’, then the NFF are correct in saying “it didn’t happen”. Plausible deniability.

Damunk

TBH, is the issue really about sex party or is it about violating team rules?
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Enugu II wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:05 pm
Damunk wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:46 am

Damunk

TBH, is the issue really about sex party or is it about violating team rules?
Of course the sponsor and the writer of the article know fully well that there was nothing like a sex party. This is just some damage control for the players benefit and for the NFF hierarchy. But if they deny that those boys left their rooms late at night to go and have some fun with girls, then they are lying. That one I know happened. The article writer should have interviewed Musa who had to mediate to calm things down.