IGHALO: I advised Rohr to Believe in the Young Strikers.....

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
IGHALO: I advised Rohr to Believe in the Young Strikers.....

Post by Enugu II »

I advised Rohr to keep faith with the young forwards – Ighalo
Seyi Alao 0 November 24, 2021 10:06 am
https://www.brila.net/i-advised-rohr-to ... ds-ighalo/

Super Eagles striker Odion Ighalo revealed he advised embattled Super Eagles coach Gernot Rohr to stick with young players.

Rohr successfully lured Ighalo back to international football, three years after he announced his retirement.

The Al-Shabab FC of Saudi Arabia forward made his return in a 1-1 draw against Cape Verde at the Teslim Balogun Stadium last Tuesday.

In a chat with William Troost-Ekong YouTube channel, Ighalo said he was reluctant to come back to the Super Eagles, and advised the coach to keep faith with the young striker.

“When the coach called me, I advised him to keep faith with the young players and so many of them are doing well.

“They are fantastic and young, so he just has to believe in them, but now that, I’m here, it’s not about competition, I’m just want to help the team, whichever way I can”. He said.
If you use the quotes from this content, you legally agree to give www.brila.net the News credit as the source and a backlink to our story. Copyright 2020 Brila Media.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: IGHALO: I advised Rohr to Believe in the Young Strikers.....

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Abbey
Egg
Egg

Post by Abbey »

Enugu II wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:17 am

Super Eagles striker Odion Ighalo revealed he advised embattled Super Eagles coach Gernot Rohr to stick with young players.

Rohr successfully lured Ighalo back to international football, three years after he announced his retirement.

The Al-Shabab FC of Saudi Arabia forward made his return in a 1-1 draw against Cape Verde at the Teslim Balogun Stadium last Tuesday.

In a chat with William Troost-Ekong YouTube channel, Ighalo said he was reluctant to come back to the Super Eagles, and advised the coach to keep faith with the young striker.

“When the coach called me, I advised him to keep faith with the young players and so many of them are doing well.

“They are fantastic and young, so he just has to believe in them, but now that, I’m here, it’s not about competition, I’m just want to help the team, whichever way I can”. He said.
If you use the quotes from this content, you legally agree to give www.brila.net the News credit as the source and a backlink to our story. Copyright 2020 Brila Media.
Ighalo is in a full CYA mode. Let's hope he turns the next invite down from the next coach if in fact we do get one.
A Person convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

If this is not enough to get rid of Rohr +/- Picnnick, nothing else will…..

A player clearly told you I AM NOT GOOD ENOUGH….you still called him up…..

What if it was Ammunike or Siasia…..it will be called fraud…
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Enugu II wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:17 am

Rohr probably finds it hard to believe in them... When Rohr keeps talking about and fixated on Salah, Mane, Messi or Bayern Munich, Man U, Barcelona, Champions league.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim