Our Denise and Ekong vs Chelsea

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Re: Our Denise and Ekong vs Chelsea

Post by Cellular »

Dammy wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:42 am
Tobi17 wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:50 am
danfo driver wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:19 am
bushboy wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:50 pm He will be on a top 6 team next season at this rate.

So long as you dont add him to your cursed and poisonous list. :oops: :roll:
All the players whose careers Bushboy has jinxed with how poisoned chalice need to organize a SOS meeting, ambush that little sh*t, tie him up and flog him 42 on his behind... you can't just do professional players dirty like that.

Moffi had such a promising career. You added him to your list and we havent heard of him since. You are very wicked.
I will fight him if he dares adds Dennis to his "accursed" list! The thing he did to Moffi still dey pain me!
Bushboy's bushmen : 1. Odion Ighalo 2. Anthony Ujah 3. Isaac Success 4. Nathan Oduwa 5. David Okereke 6. Terem Moffi

Tok about Anti-Midas Touch.

Do we have anyone who we want his career to go south in a hurry?
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Cellular wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:09 pm
bushboy wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:50 pm He will be on a top 6 team next season at this rate.

All the players whose careers Bushboy has jinxed with how poisoned chalice need to organize a SOS meeting, ambush that little sh*t, tie him up and flog him 42 on his behind... you can't just do professional players dirty like that.

Moffi had such a promising career. You added him to your list and we havent heard of him since. You are very wicked.
I will fight him if he dares adds Dennis to his "accursed" list! The thing he did to Moffi still dey pain me!
Bushboy's bushmen : 1. Odion Ighalo 2. Anthony Ujah 3. Isaac Success 4. Nathan Oduwa 5. David Okereke 6. Terem Moffi

Tok about Anti-Midas Touch.

Do we have anyone who we want his career to go south in a hurry?
Ighalo at least made it to United, cic's support was the real jinx there.
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :scared:
Why 42 ? Seven for each player on the list ? :sneaky: :taunt:
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Each time I try to sell this guy, he produces 9 points.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

And people accuse Vansilly Eagles of hating Nigeria, but Bushboy is one person who has actually taken steps to ruin us! Look at these poor footballers! worked hard for years to get a shot at a career and just by the stroke of the keyboard, someone ended their career right there.

I am not one to be superstitious, but after he ended Moffi, I knew it was real!
Last edited by danfo driver on Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

shaq wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:12 pm

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :scared:
Why 42 ? Seven for each player on the list ? :sneaky: :taunt:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?